Khunri and Woofany moment...

My Secret Identity

Nichkhun leaned against a short wall just above his shoulders. His hands were in his pockets, his eyes on Yuri who was standing closely in front of him. She played around with the design on his sweater then looked up at him with a smile. He smiled back at her. He took his hands out of his pockets and took her hands.

“Yuri,” he called her name. She looked at him sweetly. “Hmm?” She hummed. “We’re going to leave after this day is over.” He told her. She looked down not wanting to hear him leaving. She hugged him and wrapped her arms around his waist. “Why?” She asked sadly with her head against his chest. He sighed wrapping his hands around her shoulders. “You know why...”

“No, why can’t you stay here? Just stay here with me?” She asked him. He sighed. “I can’t. It’s not as easy as said.” He told her. She leaned her body against his and looked up at his face. “I don’t like long distance relationship... you know?” She told him with a smile. “Then should we end here then?” He asked her.

“But with you, there’s an exception.” She said with a smile. He chuckled and gave her a kiss on the forehead then hugged her again. “I’m sorry.” He told her.

“It’s okay. Just keep your promise with me.” She told him. “What promise?” He asked. “To not have any other person in your heart but me.” She told him relaxing in the warmth of his chest. “But I already have someone in my heart.” He told her.

“Who? Me?” She asked. He chuckled. “Nope.” He said. She closed her eyes. “Mmm, your mom?” She asked. “Nope. She’s second.” Nichkhun told her. “Then I’m third on your list?” She asked looking at him. He chuckled. “I’m afraid so.” He told her. She backed off him a little and made a puppy face. He looked at her not moving then chuckled.

“Grandma,” he told her. She looked at him. “Grandma?” She asked. He nodded his head. “And the first one on my list that I’d like to date and have as my girlfriend,” he said looking up at the sky.

“Your grandma?” Yuri asked disgusted. Nichkhun looked at her confused. “What? No.” He laughed. She looked at him seriously. “Oh, no? Then,” she said. He sighed nodding his head. “Yah, I’m thirsty, let’s go.” He said taking her hand and walking to a drink stand.

“Then... is that person me?” Yuri asked glancing at him. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. “Pabo.” He said. 

Mi Young walked around with Woo Young with a drink in their hand along with the sun shining on them. Woo Young looked up at the sun and at her who was getting all the shine.

“Hey, wait here for me really quick okay?” Woo Young asked her. She looked at him and smiled. “Okay,” She said. He ran to the store and bought an umbrella and walked right out and back to Mi Young. “Here,” He said opening the umbrella up. He stood on the other side and held the umbrella over Mi Young.

“Thanks.” She said. He smiled sweetly.