Brilliant Idea

My Secret Identity

The next morning, Jae Bum suddenly sat up and looked at his wall with a brilliant idea in his mind and happiness in his eyes. “I know it.” He said getting up in a hurry.

 

          “What?” The 2PM Crew said together looking at Jae Bum, who was sitting on a big bouncy ball, in the middle of everyone. They were in the gym working out.

          “Hey, are you crazy?” Jun Su asked walking back to the treadmill. “I think he is.” Woo Young said nodding his head, lifting weights again.

          “Hey, isn’t it a brilliant idea? I’ll be a girl and go to school with her. Then we’ll both be best friends, and when the time comes, I’ll reveal myself to her.  It’ll be a romantic ending.” Jae Bum said.

“Hey, don’t you get offended when people call you a girl?” Nichkhun asked confused, sitting on those big bouncy balls too, rowing back and forth.

“Yeah, and now you’re really going to be one?” Woo Young asked getting on the bicycle now. “Yeah, and it doesn’t even sound like a romantic ending.” Chan Sung said panting from lifting weights. Nichkhun went to the treadmill and turned it on. “Yeah, it sounds more life-wrecking.” Nichkhun said jogging.

          “Hey, I support you Jay.” Jun Su said on the treadmill. “Thank you.” Jae Bum said happily then looked around in hope of the rest agreeing. Chan Sung glanced at him and sighed.

“I don’t care. Do whatever you like. At least you’re happy.” He grunted still lifting weights. “Hey, what about you?” Jae Bum asked Woo Young. He looked at Jae Bum.

“Yah, just do whatever. Haven’t you heard the saying people say? ‘Love makes you do crazy things.’” Woo Young said smacking his lips.

“Yeah, go ahead.” Jun Su said. He looked at Nichkhun who had the this-is-not-a-good-idea expression on his face. “Khun?” Jae Bum said. Nichkhun looked at everyone then at Jae Bum and took a deep breath shrugging his shoulders.

“I guess. It’s a Four-to-One. What can I do?” He said then sat there. Jae Bum walked pass everyone and pat their shoulders. “Thank you my friends. You guys are the best.” He said then walked out.