Dream Date

My Secret Identity

After school the next day, Su Yeon got home and went in her bedroom to throw her school things in there. The rest of the girls were still outside just getting inside.

“Ugh, I’m tired.” Mi Young said going to the fridge. “Yah, what to eat tonight?” Tae Yeon asked sitting down. Soo Young sat down and the TV. “I want some spicy kimchi.” Yuri said walking to the fridge after Mi Young to grab something to eat. Mi Young took a sip of her juice and walked to Su Yeon’s room.

“Yah, where are you going?” Mi Young asked. Su Yeon came out with her bag around her shoulder. “Oh, out,” Su Yeon said then walked out around the ladies. “Bye girls.” She said then walked out.

Jae Bum stood outside a beautiful lake as his normal self: in loose jeans, sneakers, a grey t-shirt and baggy sweatshirt, and last but not least, with his hair up in a smooth no-gel Mohawk. He looked at his watch and looked around for Su Yeon.

Su Yeon arrived and looked around for him. She was dressed in a beautiful green summer dress with her hair down to her sides in big curls. She had on a summer cap along with a pair of toms. She looked around and saw no sign of Jae Bum. She sighed. “Where is she?” She asked. She got out her phone and called him.

“Su Yeon!” Jae Bum called out from behind her. She froze and looked up, thinking to herself. She turned around and saw Jae Bum standing in front of her as his own self. “Jessica…” she tried to say. He twitched when his phone rang in his pocket. He looked at it and saw that it was from her. “I’m here.” He told her then slowly walked to her with a smile on his face. She froze there and kept her eyes on him.

“What is it?” He asked him in a manly voice. She finally took a deep breath and coughed then smiled. “Why are you like this?” She asked him. He smiled. “I wanted you to see your old crush again.” He told her. She looked at him and pouted her face.

“No, don’t cry. This wasn’t meant for you to cry.” He told her. “But you make me miss him.” She told him. He looked at her and sighed. “Okay, pretend that I’m him. And that we’re dating. Today is dedicated to you and me. Okay? Let’s go back to the old days?” He asked lending out a hand to her. She looked at him and chuckled and took it and walked off with him.

They went to play games at the game station and went to eat out as if they were together. After that, they went walking down the streets with a cone of ice cream in their hand. Su Yeon wrapped and arm around Jae Bum and smiled at him. “Thank you chingu.” She told him. He looked down at her and smiled. “What for?” He said with a smile then looked back up. “Can’t you just be like this forever? Not go back to being Jessica?” She asked. He looked down then back up and sigh.

“I can’t.” He told her. “Why?” She asked. “Because then, things are going to change. And bad things might come, and I don’t want that to happen.” He told her. She looked down and nodded her head. “I guess so.” She said. They walked in silence until she thought of a brilliant idea.

“Oh!” She gasped. “Let’s go take some pictures together!” She asked him. He looked at her and scoffed. “Why is it always pictures when we’re together?” He asked. “Because,” she said then dragged him off to a photo booth, “we have to cherish these moments together. These times are important.” She told him. He glanced at her and sighed then walked alongside her.

“Okay, let’s sit.” She said then sat down, putting some money into the slot. He sat down next to her and looked at their reflection in front of them. “Hmm, we should take a funny one! Oh! Funny one! Be funny!” She said then made a smirk face. He looked at her and scoffed then followed her actions. They took a happy one, a sad one, and more funny ones.

Su Yeon and Jae Bum walked out in the streets laughing at themselves while looking at the pictures in her hand. She had her hand around Jae Bum’s arm with the other holding the picture. “You look so cute. I can’t believe you’re my unnie.” Su Yeon said. He chuckled. “Look at you.” He told her pointing at her smirk face. She laughed and hit his arm gently. “Shut up. You’re so mean.” She said. He chuckled and took the pictures in his hand.

“Yah, what are you doing?” She asked trying to get them back. “We took some last time and you kept them. So I get to keep these ones.” He told her. She smacked her lips. “No, that’s not fair. Okay, let’s go make some copies then. One for you and I’ll keep the original.” She told him. “Well, what about the other one?” He asked her. “I have it with me.” She told him taking it out from her purse. “See?” She said. He looked at her then at the picture and took it. “You keep this in your purse with you?” He asked.

“Yeah,” Su Yeon said nodding her head with a big smile. “Why?” He asked looking at the picture intently. She looked at him confused then chuckled. “Why? I can’t?” She asked. He continued looking at the picture then looked at her. He coughed and handed the picture back to her. “Let’s go to one last place before we go home. It’s getting late.” He said then walked off. She looked at him confused then followed him.