M.A.D

My Secret Identity

                “Oh, Jessica unnie!” He heard Seohyun calling his name from his left. He looked up and saw her walking towards him with a big smile on her face.

                “Seohyun…” he said to himself. Thoughts ran through his mind about what he should do. If he should just expose himself to her, and explain his love for her, for all the things he’d to go through to be with her. Or, should he just congratulate her and continue being the way he is. For whatever reasons, he couldn’t figure it out. He didn’t want to hurt her, but he didn’t want to get his pride hurt again also.

                “Yah, what are you thinking?” Seohyun asked standing beside her now, with a hand around his arm. Jae Bum twitched and looked at her. “Oh, Seohyun. What are you doing here?” He asked. She chuckled. “Have you made up your mind yet?” She asked.

                “Um,” Jae bum said thinking. “Seohyun… I’m sorry, but I don’t think I will be able to do it.” He said. Seohyun stopped walking and looked at him. “Wae unnie! You’re the only one I can depend on! You have to!”

                “But, my family is having a feast back in town. They want me to go join them. It’s a “Congrats party” for me, so I have to attend. I’m sorry Seohyun. I really wanted to do it, but I can’t.” He lied. Seohyun looked down with pouted lips.

                “Well, I guess I’ll have to find someone else then.” She said sadly. “I’m really sorry. I hope you’ll find someone else.” Jae bum said. Seohyun nodded and smiled looking at him. “Arraseo unnie, I have to go now. My fiancé and I are going to go pick out my wedding dress. I’ll see you at school then.” She said then walked off. Jae Bum watched her walk off and took a deep breath.

 

                “Why lie?” Suyeon said from behind the corner. She came into view, hearing everything that happened. Jaebum looked at her shocked. “Oh, Suyeon-ah…”

                “Why didn’t you just tell her the truth?” She asked. “And what’s that?” Jaebum asked. “That you’re a guy. And you like her… you risked all that effort, even turning into a girl for her… only to find out she’s getting married? And you’re just going to stand there and watch her walk off?” Suyeon yelled at him. She walked to him with anger in her eyes.

                “She won’t come back to me if I told her. She wouldn’t.” He told her. “It doesn’t matter! You never know! You always make yourself hurt! Are you an idiot? She doesn’t even know anything of what you’re doing and you’re going to let it be like that?”

                “It’s because I know now that she doesn’t like me! Why would I want to stop her if I know she won’t love me back! I’ve waited for her for ever since middle school! She never shows affection and I don’t think she ever will!!!” Jaebum yelled frustrated in his man voice. Suyeon kept on a confused expression. He’s never told me about meeting her in middle school before.

                “I’ve liked her for so long, I dropped everything just to be with her! But how can I continue if she doesn’t let me!” Jaebum said with anger in his eyes.

                “What do you mean you liked her since middle school? I thought you said you didn’t go to middle school with her?” Suyeon asked. Jaebum looked at her shocked that he’s been caught of his lie. He sighed annoyed and walked off with anger. Suyeon stayed behind and watched with confusion as his back faced him.

 

                “Sooyoung ah!!!!” Chansung yelled out to Sooyoung who was walking to throw the trash away. She turned around after returning and smiled widely. “Changsung oppa!!!!” She yelled running to him. She hugged him tightly and laughed in his arms.

                “Did you miss me?” He asked. Sooyoung chuckled and backed away from him. “I missed you so much. Did you not the same?” She asked looking down sadly. He looked at her and cupped her face in his hands.

                “Of course I did. That’s why I’m here.” He told her. Sooyoung looked at him and smiled. “But, what are you really here for? Is it just you?” She asked looking past him. Chansung nodded and looked around.

                “Jaebum wanted us to come pick him up and take him home for the weekend. He said he’s got a lot of things on his mind.” Chansung said not thinking clearly to what he just said. “Jae Bum??? Who’s Jaebum?” Sooyoung asked confused. Chansung widened his eyes and gasped. “Uh, he’s uh… my…” he scratched his head and looked around.

                “He’s my friend… from… from uh, middle school… yes, my friend from middle school.” Chansung said. Sooyoung looked at him confused. “Chansung oppa…” She said. He looked at her with a guilty face.

                “Yeh?” He asked looking down. “Tell me something I don’t know.” She said. Chansung looked at her and faked a chuckle. “Yah, what are you talking about? Come on, let’s go.” He said. Sooyoung stopped her walk and kept her eyes on him, her hands placed on her hips.

                “Chansung… do you really love me?” Sooyoung asked tapping her feet on the ground. Chansung looked at her and tried to change the subject. “Did you know that Khun and Yuri has a thing going on?” He told her. Sooyoung kept her glare on him. “Chansung… do you wanna break up?” She asked.

                “Sooyoung…” Chansung pleaded her, taking her hand. “I’m hungry. Can we go eat out?” He asked. “HWANG CHAN SUNG!!!!” Sooyoung yelled her name.

                “PARK JESSICA IS A GUY FOR REAL!!!! HE ONLY CAME HERE AS A GIRL TO BE WITH HIS LOVED ONE, SEOHYUN AGAIN!” Chansung blurted out with his eyes closed, lips pouted. Sooyoung widened her eyes and gasped loudly.

                “Mw-mwo… mwodagoo???” Sooyoung stuttered. Chansung turned around and faked a cry. “Why did you do this to me Sooyoung? I love you so much! How can you do this to me??” He whined. She froze on her spot and stared off in space. “Jessica unnie… he… ani… she… in reality is a guy??” Sooyoung said slowly. Chansung opened his eyes and turned to look at her.

                “Sooyoung ah, you know I love you right? Can you please keep this a secret? Please?! He didn’t intend to do this at all, but then he really-

                “So my instincts have all been true.” Sooyoung said with a smile on her face. Chansung looked at her smile confused, afraid a little. Sooyoung looked at Chansung and grasped his hands. “So… that means that… I’m the only one that knows that he’s a girl! Wah, how romantic!!! This is like a movie!” Sooyoung said jumping up and down, grasping his arm.

                “Uh… shouldn’t you be mad?” He asked confused. Sooyoung looked at her. “Yah, how can I be mad? I’m the first to know his secret! This only means-

                “You’re… not the first one.” Chansung said. Sooyoung stopped her actions and looked at Chansung confused.

                “I’m… not?? Then… who is?” Sooyoung asked. Chansung looked around and took a deep breath scratching his head. “Uh, S… Su… ugh, Suyeon ah…” Chansung said closing his eyes. “I’m going to die. I’m going to die! When Jae Bum hyung finds out, I’m going to die!!!!” Chansung thought to himself.

                “Suyeon unnie knows also??” Sooyoung said. Chansung nodded his head with a crying face. He opened his eyes suddenly and looked at Sooyoung. He took her hand in his. “Sooyoung ah… please don’t reveal it. Please don’t. I promise Jae Bum knows what he’s doing. He’ll get away after he’s done with what he’s doing. I promise everything will get better. I just need your trust… please don’t tell anyone… ANYONE.” Chansung demanded. Sooyoung looked at him.

                Everyone gathered around the dinner table with all the 2PM guys there also. They were eating happily, talking amongst each other while Jaebum and Suyeon sat across from each other with awkwardness. Sooyoung sat a seat across from them and stared at them suspiciously. Chansung looked at Sooyoung and sighed. He elbowed her and touched her hair, leaning to whisper something in her ear.

                “Don’t make it so obvious will you?” He said. Sooyoung looked at him and coughed then continued eating.

                Suyeon glanced at Jaebum with curiosity in her eyes. Jaebum ate and tried to avoid eye contact with Suyeon. She sighed from under her nose and continued eating.

                “Yah, eat this Yuri,” Khun said handing Yuri a piece of meat. She smiled at Khun and took it. “Gomawo.” She said with a smile.

                “Yah, do you two have to be so cheesy?” Miyoung asked with shudders. Wooyoung smiled and handed her a piece of meat also. “Dear, here you are.” He said. Miyoung looked at Wooyoung and coughed taking it. “Well… thanks.” She said. Everyone chuckled at her actions.

                “Jessica, I can’t believe you’re not staying with us this weekend… again.” Taeyeon said. “Yeah Jessica… UNNIE… why aren’t you? We need a GIRL’S night out…” Sooyoung said with her eyes squinted. Jae Bum looked at her confused. Chansung faked a chuckle and patted Sooyoung’s cheek.

                “My Sooyoung, should you ask so much questions? She needs to go back home and check things out with her family.” Chansung said.

                “I thought you said your family was having a feast for you at home?” Suyeon asked not looking up. Everyone looked at Suyeon then at Jaebum. “A party? Can we come too?” Miyoung asked looking at Wooyoung.

                “Uh… well, it’s not really a-

                “We’ll come with! Since we’ve never been there before, and Jessica is always leaving us. As the leader of this household, we will join you guys this weekend!” Taeyeon interrupted Wooyoung. All the girls gasped happily except for Suyeon while all the guys looked at each other confused.

                “Uh, Taeyeon ah… I don’t think that is a good idea.” Junsu said. “Yah, how can you say that? Don’t you want to be with me this weekend??” She asked. “I-

                “Hajima! We’re spending the weekend together! Let’s go get ready since everyone is done eating!” She said then everyone went to get ready. Suyeon looked around being the only girl sitting on the table still.

                “Yah, what should we do now?” Khun asked. “You have to be a guy… and your parents can’t see you as a girl.” Wooyoung said. Everyone looked at Suyeon and kept their stare at her. Jaebum looked at them and glanced at Suyeon who looked up to them.

                “What? Why is everyone looking at me?” She asked.

                “Suyeon ah, you’re the only one who can help us. Try to convince the girls to not go. They can’t see him as a guy or they’ll freak out!” Chansung said. “Yeah, you have to help him this time! You’re the only one.” Wooyoung said. Suyeon got up and looked around. “I’m sorry, I can’t”

                “Suyeon ah, please just help us. We can’t reveal him to the girls.” Khun said. Jaebum looked at the guys then at Suyeon and sighed.

                “It’s okay. Just let them go. I’ll tell them my true identity. There’s no point in me staying here anymore anyway.” Jaebum said. Suyeon looked at him and sighed then went inside the room where all of the girls were at.

                “Yah, Suyeon ah! Hurry up and pack your clothes!!!” Miyoung said taking out some clothes. Suyeon took a deep breath and looked at the entrance door. She turned back to look at the girls and sat down. “Girls, I don’t think we should go.” She said. All the girls turned to look at her and stopped every movement.

                Jaebum and the guys sat outside in the living room and waited for Suyeon to convince them. Jaebum looked down sadly and closed his eyes, thinking back to everything that happened earlier.

                “What? What is Khun and them doing??” Yuri asked with her eyes shot opened. All the girl’s mouth were opened with lost and confusion written all over their face. Suyeon took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

 

[FLASHBACK] Earlier with the guys in the living room:

 

                “What am I supposed to tell them?” Suyeon asked not really wanting to lie to the girls. “Just… make something up.” Junsu said. “Yeah, just say something reasonable.” Wooyoung said.

                “Like what? Why can’t you guys just tell them?” Suyeon asked irritated. “Because they won’t listen to us! Just tell them a lie! They’ll listen to you.” Chansung said.

                “If you don’t want to do it, then let them see the real side to “Jessica”… but if you care about him, then make something up.” Khun said with his arms crossed. Jaebum looked at Suyeon and sighed then looked back down.

 

                Suyeon looked at the girls and smacked her lips. “They said that… they’re having a stripper party for Jessica since it’s her cousin’s death anniversary and they don’t want her to be alone. It’s a very special event so they don’t us to be there, since they don’t want our eyes to be ruined.” Suyeon said. The girls looked at Suyeon and gasped.

                “Oh, so that’s why…” Taeyeon said nodding her head. “Why a stripper? That’s so disgusting and disturbing.” Miyoung said nodding her head also. “I didn’t know they were like that.” Sooyoung said. “Since it’s because of that… then we should go.” Yuri said placing her shirt back in the drawer. Sooyoung looked at Suyeon suspiciously and crossed her arms.

                “Yeah, let’s put everything back.” Taeyeon said then started to unpack. “Is that the truth? Then why didn’t they just tell us?” Sooyoung asked. Suyeon looked at her and chuckled slightly. “Yah, don’t you find it embarrassing?” Suyeon said slapping Sooyoung’s arm.

“Just unpack. They said next time we will go over with them and have a barbeque.” She added. The girls looked at each other and nodded then continued unpacking.

                “Man, I have to put everything back.” Miyoung said sadly. Suyeon sighed and got up then exit the bedroom. Sooyoung crossed her arms and tilted her head in confusion.

                Suyeon walked back out to meet the guys. They all turned to look at her with questioning eyes. “So?” Wooyoung asked. Suyeon looked at Jaebum who didn’t look at her. She sighed and nodded. “They’re staying.” Suyeon said then walked over to sit on the single couch. She the TV and watched a show.

                “So… what did you tell them?” Junsu asked. “Yeah, what made them not go?” Wooyoung asked. Suyeon looked at them with her lips in, her eyes huge opened. “Hmm? Uh…”

                “What did you tell them?” Khun asked. “Yeah, tell us.” Chansung said. Jaebum looked at her and waited for an answer also. Suyeon looked at all the eyes piercing through hers.

                “I… uh… it’s not important.” Suyeon said then continued watching TV. All the girls started coming into the living room, sitting around Jaebum.

                “Yah, Jessica… why didn’t you tell us? We would’ve understand.” Miyoung said. “Yeah, stupid Khun. Why didn’t you just tell me?” Yuri said slapping Khun’s shoulder. The guys looked at each other confused.

                “Wae?” Khun asked. Suyeon tried to hide herself, pulling her small hood over her head. “Yah, why didn’t you guys tell us that you guys were having a stripper over because it’s Jessica’s cousin’s death anniversary? We would’ve understood and not tag along!” Taeyeon said. All the guys looked at each other then at Suyeon who closed her eyes from embarrassment.

                “What?” Wooyoung asked with a short chuckle. Jaebum looked at Suyeon and chuckled silently. “Yah, how can you laugh at a time like this?” Sooyoung asked. “It’s okay to cry Jessica. We understand.” Yuri said. “Yeah Jessica… it’s okay if you can’t join us.” Miyoung said. The guys held in their laugh and looked at Suyeon who still hid herself.

                “Yeh, Jessica unnie shouldn’t be bothered much. She needs to await her arrival of her stripper surprise.” Junsu said. Jaebum mad-dogged him making Junsu shut his mouth. Khun got up and sighed, “Uh, we should get going. It’s getting late.” He said. “Yeh, let’s go.” Chansung said.

                “Oh, let’s send you all out.” Taeyeon said then got up and sent everyone out.

 

A/N: There it is everyone!!!! I hope it was good.

Please comment and let me know how it’s going okay???

Thanks to everyone who’s been supporting me this whole time!

I would’ve stopped this story already, but because of all you loves, I have found my interest in writing this again!!!!

So thank you all so much!!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!