Leave

My Secret Identity

 

A/N: Hi there everyone... well, I tried... to write a chapter... out from my own knowledge and from your comments... hehe...

Sorry if youguys don't like it, but I tried my best... :/

Sorry if it took a little longer for me to update, but here you are! ENJOY!!!!!

 

               The next morning, Jay woke up and saw no sign of Suyeon. He got up and rubbed his eyes tiredly. Just before he was going to go back to sleep, he heard Taeyeon and Sooyoung arguing outside. He looked at the door confused and got up, covering his head with his hood. He opened the door and a piece of cloth flew towards him. Luckily, he dodged it, but in front of him was Sooyoung and Taeyeon, madly glaring at each other.

                “Y-yah… what’s up?” Jay asked rubbing his eyes still. Taeyeon looked at him and glared at him too. “What’s up?? YOU tell me what’s up!” Taeyeon yelled. Sooyoung looked at Jay and took a deep breath then walked into the bedroom where all the other girls were at. Jay looked at Taeyeon confused.

                “What… what are you talking about?” He asked. Taeyeon walked to him and took off his hood madly. Jay looked at her confused and backed away a little. “Y-yah! What are you doing unnie?” Jay asked with his dried mohawk hair in the air.

                “Don’t call me unnie!!!” Taeyeon said frustrated, shaking her head and covering her ears. She took a deep breath and glared at Jay. She quickly ped his sweater and took it off with struggle from Jay pulling it back on.

                “Yah! What are you trying to do?” Jay asked managing to pull his sweatshirt back on. Taeyeon sighed and stopped what she was doing. Out of nowhere, she touched Jay’s chest with both of her palms to make sure if she was a girl or not. Taeyeon gasped and lifted his sweatshirt up and saw his plain hardcore abs and flat chest. Suyeon accidentally came out of the bathroom in time and saw his chest and gasped.

                “YAH!!” Jay yelled pulling his sweatshirt back down. Taeyeon froze, not looking at him. Suyeon looked at Taeyeon and then back at Jay confused and at the same time shocked.

                “Shoot! I’ve been found out! Why didn’t I wear a black t-shirt yesterday to sleep? Argh! Shoot, what am I supposed to do?”

 

                Taeyeon looked away and didn't dare look back at Jay. Suyeon wiped her face and stood in front of the bathroon, trying to think of what to do.

                "Unnie..." Jay said calmly. "DON'T CALL ME UNNIE!!!! WE'RE NOT SISTERS!!!" Taeyeon yelled madly, not looking at him even once.

                "Unnie... what-what's wrong?" Suyeon asked walking over to Taeyeon. Jay looked at Suyeon and looked down with a sigh.

                "Did you know too?" Taeyeon asked looking at Suyeon. Suyeon looked at Jay then back at Taeyeon shocked. "Know what?" Suyeon asked. Taeyeon started panicking. She started walking back and forth, crossing her arms in front of her.

                "Sooyoung knew... and still, she let you sleep with HIM!!!" Taeyeon asked pointing at Jay, still not looking at him. Jay sighed and looked down. "Taeyeon ah..." Suyeon said. Taeyeon looked at her.

                "What?" Taeyeon asked. Suyeon looked down but smacked her lips. "Actually... I uh..." Suyeon gulped and glanced at Jay who was looking at her. "You what?" Taeyeon asked, hoping the answer coming out from Suyeon's mouth wouldn't be what she was thinking of.

                "I uh... knew... that  he was a guy." Suyeon told Taeyeon. Jay looked at her shocked. "Why did you admit it? Why did you tell her you knew?" He thought to himself.

                "You... what?" Taeyeon asked madly. Suyeon sighed. "Well, I just knew recently too. And he had a good reason to come here. That's why I didn't say or do anything." Suyeon said. Taeyeon scoffed and started walking slowly.

                "He, who's real name I don't know, and my two best friends... stabbed me in the back?" Taeyeon asked. "We're not stabbing you in the back. I just..."

                "I told Sooyoung and Suyeon to not tell you. I told them if they told you, Sooyoung wouldn't see Chansung anymore, and that you all wouldn't see Khun and them anymore. And I told Suyeon that if she told you all, I'd break her and Taek up." Jay told her. Taeyeon scoffed madly and turned to Jay. She glared at Jay which sent chills all over his spine.

                "You think your threats can save this right now?" Taeyeon asked. "I'll leave." Jay said looking down. "Since there's no reason for me to be here anymore. I'll leave." He said then was about to walk to his room but all the girls barged out from the bedroom.

                "NO!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!" Yuri yelled almost falling. All the girls had on shocked faces, excluding Sooyoung who came behind them slowly with a sad face. Her hands were behind her back. Taeyeon, Suyeon, and Jay turned to look at the girls.

                "You can't! You just can't!" Miyoung said. "We forgive you! We forgive you! Please don't leave! Please don't kick him out unnie!!!" Yuri yelled again. Suyeon sighed and looked at Jay who was shocked at the girl's appearance. Taeyeon sighed and looked down.

                "Unnie..." Miyoung pleaded. "I love you... a lot!" Yuri told Taeyeon as she and Miyoung came to Taeyeon's side and hugged her arm.

                "You guys forgive him?! Even though he saw you all change? You all told him your deepest secrets! Things that only a girl will tell a girl!" Taeyeon yelled at them, shrugging her arm off their hold.

                "Well... it honestly makes us closer. He actually doesn't look at us when we change. Now that I've thought about it, he always looks away or turns the other way when he knows we're changing." Yuri said nodding her head with Miyoung.

                "Yeah unnie... he's not a byuntae." Miyoung said with a sweet smile. Jay chuckled a little but held it back in. Miyoung and Yuri looked at Jay and chuckled.

                "Even though you're a guy, I don't hate you. I forgive you. Because my Khun is a nice man. So, you're a nice man too." Yuri said. Jay looked at her and gave out a slight smile.

                "Unnie... I think you should try to find it in your heart to forgive him." Suyeon said glancing at Taeyeon and Jay. Taeyeon looked at everyone and sighed, trying to think of what she should do.

A/N: So... was it too easy how all the girls, except Taeyeon, forgave him???

Should Taeyeon let Jay stay????? Or should she still kick him out???

Well, I hope that was a good chapter... I know it was lacking a little... :/

I tried my best... but I hope it was good... please comment and let me know okay??

Until next time... please do leave suggestions on what should happen okay??

THANK YOU ALL AND SARANGHAE!!!!! :DDD