What To Do?

My Secret Identity

 

A/N: Okay, so, I noticed I didn't really clarify how Taeyeon found out, so this chapter will explain that through POV's okay.. Sorry, I at POV's but I hope this chapter will be okay. And I know this is a sudden change... but after two chapters of explanation, there won't be anymore POV's if you all don't like it!!! Okay, please leave a comment though if anything is confusing okay?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

The girls and I were playing our truth or truth game while sleeping in a circle with our heads in the center where we could look at each other. Jay and Suyeon... well, they were sleeping together in his bedroom from the punishment that was given by us... hehe.

 

"Yah, Sooyoung, do you know something we don't know?" Yuri asked me. "Yeah, like out there earlier when Suyeon and Jessica were talking... you wouldn't let us go near." Miyoung asked. Taeyeon chuckled.

What? I can't be suspicious about the things around me? Just leave me be!

"What is it? I find it very suspicious too. Just tell us." Taeyeon asked me. Shoot, Leader Taeyeon unnie and her demanding look. Who can't resist that? I looked at everyone scared but chuckled nervously and shook my head.

"I don't know anything." I told everyone looking at all the eyes that were still piercing through mine.

What? I don't know anything! Just believe that okay? Shoot, according to those eyes looking so deep into my eyes, they really must suspect something. Mmm, I should just... go to sleep... yeah... let's do that.

I cuddled in my blanket and went straight to sleep. "Good night!" I said then rested my eyes.

"Yah, what's up with her?" Yuri asked. Nothing! What's wrong with youguys?! Sheesh, leave me alone. Why so curious out of nowhere?

I could sense Taeyeon unnie looking at me confused but I sighed and tried to ignore her.

"Let's go to sleep. I'm tired." Taeyeon said. Yes! Go to sleep! Please!

The girls yawned and turned off their lights then went to sleep.

               

The following morning, I walked out from the restroom after washing up with Suyeon following in after me.

Hehe... someone had a good night sleep last night?? Mwahaha...

"Sooyoung," Taeyeon called walking towards me. Erm... moment ruined. Wait! SHOOT!!!! I froze and looked at Taeyeon. Please, please don't ask me what I think you're going to ask me.

"Oh, unnie... what is it?" I asked playing with my nails. "Is there something I don't know?"  Taeyeon asked looking at me suspiciously.

No! Psh, how can there be something you don't know? You know everything!! Well, fine... Yes!! But I can't tell you! Or else many people will be affected!!!!

 

"Ah, what is there that you don't already know unnie? Hehe... I need to go." I said hoping she'll just forget about it I then walked pass Taeyeon. But too slow! Unnie walked in front of me with her hands crossed in front of her.

 

This is going to be difficult... very difficult...

"Sooyoung... you know the drill. You better tell me or else!" Taeyeon demanded. I just forced on a smiled and tried to hide the secret. I can't tell you unnie! I can't or else Chansung will kill me!!

"It's nothing unnie... why do you keep asking?" I told her again then tried to release myself again. Gosh, always have to have everything your way. But Taeyeon still wouldn't let. Aish unnie, please... please just let me go...

"You want to sleep with Jessica next?" Taeyeon threatened. I gasped with my eyes widened. "Ani!!!!" I said. How can I when she's really a... he...? No! I can't!

"And why's that?" Taeyeon asked. Erm... because she's really a...

"Jessica's really a what?" Taeyeon asked. Huh? Did I say that out loud? Aish, Sooyoung you pabo!! I looked at unnie again and chuckled then looked around.

 

"Jessica... she's really... a uh... she's really... really a... beauty! Yes, a beauty!" I said.

"That's it! You're grounded for a whole month! No phone! No SNACKS! No TV! No laptop! Nothing!" Taeyeon said then turned around and walked away.

WHAT! No snacks!! No phone!! No laptop!! How am I ever going to survive!!!! Fine!!!

"Jessica unnie is really a guy!!!!" I blurted out. Taeyeon stopped walking and froze in place. I covered my mouth and widened my eyes again.

Shoot, shoot, what did I just say? SHOOT!!!!! Chansung! Please don't leave me!!!

 

"Don't lie!" Taeyeon yelled madly.

I am prepared to die. I closed my eyes and could already see myself hanging by a bridge, about to fall off with no one helping me by pulling me back. Everyone just stood behind and watched as I slowly slip away.

 

Wait? Did she just ask me if that was a lie?? "Uh, yes! I am lying unnie!" I told her..

"Is it real?!!" Taeyeon yelled madly. Well, you said it was a lie, so I'm saying it's a lie too. Gosh, why are you trying to play around with me... Hwhw... :(

Even if I say it's a lie, she won't take it. She'll... bother me untill death if I don't tell her. I looked down and nodded.

"No..." I lied again. Well, maybe she really will take it? I don't want to die yet unnie. Please... just let me be... hwhw... :(

Taeyeon walked towards me and scoffed. "You really want to be grounded?" She asked. NO!! Why are you torturing me like this? Why??

Taeyeon looked frustrated because she knew I was hiding something. Of course she could tell. Unnie's that powerful. She can feel it in her gut. She always does. That's why she's the leader in their dorm. She always finds things out.

Chansung... this is for Jessica and Suyeon's good right?? And for everyone else's good... here I go... please forgive me!!!

"YES UNNIE!! Jessica is really a guy! Wae? Are you happy now?" I told her. Before I knew it, Taeyeon threw a piece of cloth towards me, but I dodged it. Good reflexes Sooyoung... Ani, this isn't the time to be thinking of that. I just told Taeyeon the biggest secret ever. Unnie looks M.A.D!!!

 

Jay's POV

 

I woke up and heard yellings outside of my bedroom door. I turned to look at Suyeon but she was already awake.

Well, she wakes up early doesn't she? Hehe... Well, up I go... what's with all the yellings?

 

I opened my bedroom door and dodged a piece of cloth that flew pass me. What the heck?! Is there a fight happening??

“Y-yah… what’s up?” I asked rubbing my eyes still. Taeyeon looked at me and glared at me too.

That look doesn't look too good... I guess I shouldn't have spoken...

 

What’s up?? YOU tell me what’s up!” Taeyeon yelled at me. I don't know! That's why I asked! Sooyoung looked at me and took a deep breath then walked into the bedroom where all the other girls were at.

What's wrong with her? I looked back at Taeyeon confused. Um...

 

“What… what are you talking about?” I asked confused. Lost and damn confused. Taeyeon walked to me and took off my hood madly.

Yah! Don't touch my clothes!!! Or my hair! Aw, shoot! I forgot to wear my wig! Aish, my life is over! I looked at her confused and backed away a little.

“Y-yah! What are you doing unnie?” I asked with my dried mohawk hair in the air.

“Don’t call me unnie!!!” Taeyeon said frustrated, shaking her head and covering her ears. She took a deep breath and glared at me again.

Again, she quickly ped my sweater and took it off with struggle. I grunted pulling it back on. What the heck is she trying to do?? Why is she stripping me??!

 

“Yah! What are you trying to do?” I asked managing to pull my sweatshirt back on. Taeyeon sighed and stopped what she was doing.

Out of nowhere, she touched my chest with both of her palms. AH!!! What the heck! I don't have my fake balloon s! SHOOT!!!!

Taeyeon gasped and lifted my sweatshirt up and saw my plain hardcore abs and flat chest.

Well, that's a good sight for every women, but NOT the one we're looking for!!! I looked up shocked and saw Suyeon accidentally came out of the bathroom in time to see my chest.

 

“YAH!!” I yelled pulling my sweatshirt back down after ages of my thinking. Taeyeon froze, not looking at me.

This is not good, this is not good, I'm going to die, I'm going to die... Taeyeon's going to kill me, Taeyeon's going to kill me!!

Suyeon looked at Taeyeon and then back at me confused and at the same time shocked.

 

Taeyeon looked away and didn't dare look back at me. Suyeon wiped her face and stood in front of the bathroon, trying to think of what to do.

Me?? I was hyperventilating...

 

"Unnie..." I said calmly. "DON'T CALL ME UNNIE!!!! WE'RE NOT SISTERS!!!" Taeyeon yelled madly, not looking at me even once.

 

"Unnie... what-what's wrong?" Suyeon asked walking over to Taeyeon. I looked at Suyeon and looked down with a sigh.

"Did you know too?" Taeyeon asked looking at Suyeon. Suyeon looked at me then back at Taeyeon shocked. "Know what?" Suyeon asked.

Taeyeon started panicking. She started walking back and forth, crossing her arms in front of her. This is not good news. Usually when she does that, it means she thinking of some kind of damage to do to someone... and right now... that someone... is ME!

 

"Sooyoung knew... and still, she let you sleep with HIM!!!" Taeyeon asked pointing at me, still not looking at me.

Yah! It's not like we did anything bad. What do you see me as? I sighed and looked down.

 

"Taeyeon ah..." Suyeon said. Taeyeon looked at her. "What?" Taeyeon asked. Suyeon looked down but smacked her lips.

"Actually... I uh..." Suyeon gulped and glanced at me who was looking at her.

Don't tell her! You'll just die too! You know how serious and mad Taeyeon is right now! She'll do damage!!!

"You what?" Taeyeon asked looking at Suyeon with a concerned expression.

Please don't Suyeon... please don't...

 

"I uh... knew... that  he was a guy." Suyeon told Taeyeon.

Why did you admit it? Why did you tell her you knew?

"You... what?" Taeyeon asked madly. Suyeon sighed. "Well, I just knew recently too. And he had a good reason to come here. That's why I didn't say or do anything." Suyeon said. Taeyeon scoffed and started walking slowly. "He, who's real name I don't know, and my two best friends... stabbed me in the back?" Taeyeon asked.

I need to speak. Speak up stupid Jay! Are you a chicken! I was about to speak but Suyeon caught my sentence first. "We're not stabbing you in the back. I just..."

"I told Sooyoung and Suyeon to not tell you. I told them if they told you, Sooyoung wouldn't see Chansung anymore, and that you all wouldn't see Khun and them anymore. And I told Suyeon that if she told you all, I'd break her and Taek up." There... that was a good enough lie right? Please be a good enough one.

Taeyeon scoffed madly and turned to me. She glared at me which sent chills all over my spine.

Okay, I guess that... lie didn't sink in...

 

"You think your threats can save this right now?" Taeyeon asked.

Okay... think of something Jay! Well, there is only one thing that you can do now...

 

"I'll leave." I said looking down. "Since there's no reason for me to be here anymore. I'll leave." I said.

Well, it's true. I came for Seohyun, but then she's leaving me... and then I found out I like Suyeon... the girl that was in my past... but now she hates me too... well, she doesn't, but...

Whatever... I don't care. I was just about to walk to my room to pack up but all the girls barged out from the bedroom.

 

"NO!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!" Yuri yelled almost falling. All the girls had on shocked faces, excluding Sooyoung who came behind them slowly with a sad face. Her hands were behind her back. Taeyeon, Suyeon, and I turned to look at the girls.

 

Great, more people to yell at me...

 

"You can't! You just can't!" Miyoung said. Huh? Why are you asking for me to stay?

"We forgive you! We forgive you! Please don't leave! Please don't kick him out unnie!!!" Yuri yelled again.

So... you all don't hate me? Suyeon sighed and looked at me. Well, yeah I was shocked at the girl's appearance. I was picturing some damaging to my beautiful face... but I guess, there won't be. Taeyeon sighed and looked down.

"Unnie..." Miyoung pleaded. "I love you... a lot!" Yuri told Taeyeon as she and Miyoung came to Taeyeon's side and hugged her arm.

"You guys forgive him?! Even though he saw you all change? You all told him your deepest secrets! Things that only a girl will tell a girl!" Taeyeon yelled at them, shrugging her arm off their hold.

Yes! And you should find it in your deepest heart to forgive me too!

 

"Well... it honestly makes us closer. He actually doesn't look at us when we change. Now that I've thought about it, he always looks away or turns the other way when he knows we're changing." Yuri said nodding her head with Miyoung.

Duh! I'm a gentlemen. I'm not a ert! Well, I've only peeked a couple of times... hehe... um, anyways...

 

"Yeah unnie... he's not a byuntae." Miyoung said with a sweet smile. I chuckled a little but held it back in. Miyoung and Yuri looked at me and chuckled.

"Even though you're a guy, I don't hate you. I forgive you. Because my Khun is a nice man. So, you're a nice man too." Yuri said.

Thank God for good friends like Khun!!!! I looked at her and gave out a slight smile.

"Unnie... I think you should try to find it in your heart to forgive him." Suyeon said glancing at Taeyeon and me. Taeyeon looked at everyone and sighed, trying to think of what she should do.

 

A/N: So that was how it really happened. Sorry by changing it into POV's...

I at doing POV's, but I had to do it for only this chapter... and next chapter... :/ 

I hope it was understandable...

The next chapter will be a POV also, and then after that, everything will go back to normal...