Farewell

My Secret Identity

 

The next morning, Suyeon and the girls got themselves ready to go back home for school the following day. Since the girls didn't have any ride, the guys got on their motorcycles and drove them home.

Jay drove his motorcycle to the front where everyone was already set to go and looked at Suyeon with a smile.

"Here, get on." He said smiling widely. He handed out a helmet for her as she smiled and put it on. She got on behind him, wrapped her arms tightly around him, and they all drove off.

 

When they got back home, there was a similar person standing outside the girl's door.

Khun and them stopped their motorcycles and scrunched their eyebrows at Taek who was leaning against his car, waiting for them.

When they got off the motorcycle, Suyeon glanced at Jay and had on a curious expression.

It wasn't like Taek was going to hurt her or anything, but everyone was just curious as to why he was there.

The girls glanced at Suyeon and stood by, waiting for something to happen.

Taek saw them and walked to them with a smile on his face.

"Is he the guy?" Wooyoung asked Miyoung. She nodded her head and grasped his arm tightly.

 

"Suyeon ah..." Taek called her. Awkwardly, his voice sent chills all over her body. She shook a little and looked up at him. If people were to see this right now, they'd think Taek did something to her, because she looked very scared.

But she's not scared. No one is. They're just... curious.

"Taek..." she called him, walking towards him slowly. Jay looked at her but she just continued walking slowly. He sighed and let her, creeping up slowly behind her.

Taek took a deep breath and looked at everyone nervously.

"Suyeon ah... I'm... I'm so sorry for what I've done to you." He told her. She looked at him confused but looked at Jay and gulped.

"Look, it's... it's okay, really..." she said shrugging her shoulders. "No, I mean, I'm really sorry. I didn't know Yoona was going to show up at the party. And... I didn't want to reject her, but... I have to go back to her." He said.

Suyeon looked around and scoffed. "You don't have to tell me anything Taek... I can handle myself very well. If you need to go back, just go." She told him. He smiled at her and nodded his head.

"I'm sorry for troubling you these days." He told her then got into his car and left.

Everyone looked at each other confused.

"O-kay..." Chansung said quietly to Sooyoung.

"Aw-kward....." Junsu said to Taeyeon.

Jay looked at everyone and walked to Suyeon. He placed a hand on her back and smiled.

"I'll see you whenever okay? We'll come back and visit." He told her. Khun smiled and turned to Yuri.

"Okay, we have to go now. I'll call you later." Khun told her. She sighed sadly that he was going to leave and hugged him tightly.

"Can't youguys just stay here with us for a little longer? We'll make some food." She said.

"OKAY! I'll stay!" Junsu yelled jumping, smiling widely. Taeyeon smacked his head and chuckled. "Are you a pig?" She asked. Junsu rubbed his head and quiet down.

"No, we really have to go. We have some things to do at home..." Wooyoung said. "Yeah, we'll come back and visit on the weekends or something." Chansung said holding Sooyoung's hand.

"Ah, arraseo... anhyeong..." Taeyeon said then they started leaving one by one.

Jay stood there with Suyeon, the both of them just looking at each other.

"I'll call you..." he told her quietly. She smiled at him and nodded her head. "Okay... I'll be waiting." She said.

"Ohemgee!! So cheesy I'm going to faint!" Junsu yelled again. "Aish!" Khun said smacking the back of his head again. "So annoying..." Khun continued.

"YAH! Why is everyone always! Always! Hitting me!" He yelled rubbing his head again.

Everyone laughed at him and said bye to each other then left.

 

Later on at night, Suyeon walked outside to throw the trash away and squinted her eyes when she saw someone around the corner.

"Who is it?" She asked a little frightened. She walked over and was about to turn the corner until-

"BOO!!!!" Jay yelled jumping in front of her. "AAHHHHH!!!" Suyeon yelled loudly, punching him right in the face from her reflex.

"Ah! Yah! Suyeon ah! It's just me, Jay!" He groaned, bending down to his knees.

Suyeon gasped and looked down at him. "YAH! What are you doing here? Didn't you go home?" She asked surprised.

Jay groaned and got back up, rubbing his cheek.

"Your punch is so weak!!" He yelled removing his hand from his cheek, smiling widely. She looked at him and scoffed, punching his arm playfully.

"I just went easy on you. You're lucky!" She yelled still surprised at his appearance.

"What are you doing here?" She asked again.

Jay looked at her and hugged her tightly in his arms.

"I just wanted to hug you..." he told her. She chuckled in his arms and looked around.

"Why didn't you just do so earlier?" She asked confused. He shrugged his shoulders. "Because everyone was there... it's embarrassing..." he told her.

Suyeon chuckled and backed away from him.

"Well, you should go before it gets any darker. And I need to get my sleep." She reminded him. He nodded and started to walk off.

Suyeon smiled and turned around, starting her way back inside the house also.

Jay fiddled with his fingers and sighed.

"Suyeon ah... I forgot this too..." he told her turning around and walking to her quickly.

Before Suyeon even turned around, he grabbed her face and pressed her lips against his'. Suyeon's eyes widened at what he was doing.

"Y-" she tried to speak, but it was useless. She just closed her eyes and returned the kiss back, but Jay backed off and jogged away.

"Leaving you wanting more! Miss me already?!" He yelled running to his motorcycle.

Suyeon stood there, still wanting to treasure the moment, but he obviously was teasing her. She scoffed and glared at him jokingly.

"Yah! You're a jerk!" She yelled at him. He blew her a kiss and drove off. She laughed at his kiddy actions and shook her head, walking back inside the house.

 

A/N: I decided to just end it here.. everyone's jolly and happy, so this should be good, right?

Sorry if it's a horrible ending, but I hope you all loved it!

Thank you so much for everyone of you who've stood throughout this story with me...

Through all the lovey dovey moments and through all the annoying hatreds..

Thank you so much!!! I hope I'll be seeing youguys again??!! SARANGHAE!!! :D