Here it goes...

My Secret Identity

 

A/N: Hey everyone!! Sorry for the long, long wait and thank you so much for all your support and patience with me! I hate having to make you all wait, but I tried my best to find a way to update, I really did! :/ But I finally have internet access on computer again!!! Yay!!! So, here it is! Another chapter! I hope you all will love it! Oh! I will be referring Jaebum to Jay now. Or sometimes I might change it back. But just letting you all know so there won’t be any confusion… :D

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Previously on “My Secret Identity” [FLASHBACK]:

 

                “I’m going to do it. When I get back… I’m… I’m going to confess everything to her. Tell her I’ve been her childhood crush this whole time. I’ve stabbed her back. Whatever that’s on my chest.” Jay said. “I’ll… I’ll do it. I’m going to do it.” He said again.

 

                “Please come back to me Suyeon.” Taek asked her. They were still outside the house, standing in the cold. Taek’s hands grasped her shoulders, making her tense up, unsure of what to do. “Taek… I…”

                “Just tell me you’ll come back to me.” Taek pleaded. Suyeon didn’t want to hurt his feelings. His state right now adding with her answer in her mind will only make him jump the bridge after their conversation. But she didn’t want to lie. She’s just going to hurt him more by lying. He’ll find out one day.

 

[PRESENT]

                Suyeon thought of Jay and took a deep breath looking at Taek who was in front of her.  She smiled and nodded.

                “Okay… let’s start again.” She said. A tear fell down Taek’s eyes and he embraced her again. “Thanks Suyeon… thank you.” Taek said hugging her tightly. Suyeon put on a forced smile and sighed, thinking of Jaebum.

                “I’m sorry Park… but I have to do this. This will only make us back to normal again. It will… right??”  Suyeon thought to herself. If she has a boyfriend, he won’t be so weird around her. He won’t ignore her and try to avoid her. He’ll act normal again. Like in the beginning. She rubbed it off and smiled, returning Taek’s hug.

                Little did she know, the reason why Jay was avoiding her, ignoring her, acting different, was not because he didn’t like her. It wasn’t because he hated her or despises her. He was obviously falling for her. But of course because he doesn’t show his feelings, she never knows. And since she didn’t know, she took the chance to rewind Jay back to how he was in the beginning. Well, at least she thinks it’ll bring back the old Jay. But will it?

 

                The weekend was over and Jay was coming back to the dorm. He was dressed in his girl-self: long hair, dress, flats. He looked at the dorm from a distance and took a deep breath, standing his ground for a while.

                “I’m going to do it. I’m going to tell her I like her. It’s been her all along.” He repeated to himself. He was about to take a step forward until he saw Suyeon coming out of the dorm with a smile on her face.  She was nicely dressed in a beautiful tan dress with a summer hat on, her hair down swiftly to her sides, and her cute flats on. Taek got out of his car dressed in jeans and a black leather jacket. He smiled and went to embrace her. Jay tilted his head and looked at them confused.

                “Yah… what’s that? Who’s that person?” Jay asked himself.  Taek rubbed her cheek and gave her a peck on her forehead before he opened the door for her to go in the car then closed it back. He walked to the drivers’ side and drove off.

 

                Jay walked inside the dorm with a confused expression on. He looked at the ground and didn’t even pay attention to what the girls were doing. Before he knew it, screams were heard.

 

                “YAH!!!! YOU’RE BACK!!!!” Taeyeon yelled hugging him. He looked at them and chuckled with a little sadness in his heart. “Yah, what’s with the sad face? We need to tell you something!!!!!!” Miyoung said.

                “Yeah, come sit and here, I made you something to drink!” Yuri said handing Jay a cup of hand-made juice. Jay smiled and took a sip of it but almost threw up. “Yuck! What did you put in here Yul? Are you trying to kill me?” Jay asked with a short chuckle.

                “Ha! I told you your hand-made drinks !” Sooyoung said. Yuri pouted and hung her head down. “Yah… I just wanted to make you something nice.” Yuri said taking the cup back with force and stomping to the kitchen.

                “Well, next time, make me something that IS nice.” Jay said. Yuri scoffed and came back after she threw the cup in the sink.  All the girls surrounded him and stared at him with smiles on their faces.

                “Okay… there is something very important we need to tell you.” Sooyoung said taking glances at the girls then back at Jay.

                “Psh, they’re just probably going to tell me about Suyeon and the guy I saw earlier…” Jay thought. He smacked his lips and looked at the girls. “What is it?” He asked crossing his arms.

                “So… starting today onwards… Suyeon unnie is going to share the same room with you for a whole week!!!!!” Taeyeon yelled out in Jay’s ears. He twitched and covered his ears. “Ah, yah! WHAT?!” He asked. All the girls started laughing.

                “We already moved all her things to your room!” Yuri said clapping her hands together. “Yeah, so snore loudly tonight!!!” Miyoung laughed patting his shoulder.

                “Yah, what’s all this about? I wasn’t even here! I don’t agree to this!” Jay said looking at all the girls. “Wae?” Yuri asked. “Yeah, give us a reason why…” Sooyoung asked. He looked at them and tried to think of one.

                “Well… because…”

                “Too bad! Time’s up! It’s been scheduled!” Miyoung said then they all got up and went to cook in the kitchen. Jay looked at them all shocked and surprised. He got up and went to stand in the kitchen with them.

                “Yah… Su-Suyeon… she agreed to this?” Jay asked. Sooyoung turned to look at him and scoffed. “Yeh… she totally agreed to this.” Sooyoung said. Jay looked at the ground and thought to himself. “What is Suyeon trying to do? Is she doing this on purpose? Are the girls lying?”

                “Yah, where are they going anyways?” Yuri asked cutting some meat. Jay looked at her and sat down listening to their conversation. Taeyeon scoffed, “I don’t know what has gotten into her. I don’t care. Let her do whatever she wants.” Taeyeon said madly.

                “Yeah… didn’t she learn last time? Why is she going with him again?” Sooyoung asked sadly. “I think one of us should have gone with her.” Miyoung said.

                “What are you guys talking about?” Jay asked biting his finger nail. All the girls ignored him and looked at each other as if they were reading each other’s mind. They all gasped and walked towards each other whispering something to them, leaving Jay out of it.

                “Y-Yah… what are you girls doing?” Jay asked looking at them. They all squealed and turned off the stove and stopped everything they were doing. “Disguise in process!!!” Taeyeon said then they all ran to the same bedroom, digging out clothes.

                “But, where would we know how to follow her?” Yuri asked. “Yeah, we don’t know where she is. She didn’t tell me anything either.” Sooyoung said. “Oh! Look!” Miyoung said showing everyone her phone. Jay walked to the bedroom they’re at and leaned against the door, watching their movements. He was trying to make himself noticeable but they ignored him.

                “I have unnie on GPS through her phone!” Miyoung said. “Yah, you Born-in-America girl… are you sure it’s her phone?” Yuri asked. “Yah! How stalking??” Taeyeon said.

                “Yah, forget it, forget it! Just look for our disguise!” Sooyoung said frustrated, looking through all the drawers.

                “Um… can somebody fill in the blanks for me?” Jay asked them. They all looked at him and coughed.

                “Long story short. Suyeon went back together with that jerk that broke her heart to get married!” Sooyoung said fanning herself. All the girls scoffed madly and continued looking for their clothes.

                “WHAT?!” Jay asked unbelievably. The girls just nodded their head and finally found their disguise. “I’m going to wear this!” They all said then got dressed.

 

                At the arcade room, the girls, including Jay, cuddled at a corner and peeked at Suyeon and Taek who were playing games with laughter. They were all dressed in guy clothes while Jay was dressed in his normal wear, t-shirt and jeans.

                “Yah! How can she be so happy?” Taeyeon asked disappointed. “This is absurd!” Miyoung said gently hitting Yuri who was in front of her with dark sunglasses on.

                “Maybe we shouldn’t cook for her anymore.” Yuri said. Sooyoung nodded her head. “It’s a good thing she’s getting punished by sleeping with Jessica…” Sooyoung said. Jay turned around and looked at Sooyoung.

                “What?” Jay asked at the sound of his name. The girls looked at him and tilted their head. “Yah… you look like someone dressed like that.” Taeyeon said with a hiss. The girls nodded. “Yeah… you look really familiar.” Yuri said tapping her chin.

                “Have you dressed like that before… somewhere?” Miyoung asked. Jay looked at them and nodded his head. “Ani… this is the first time dressed like this.” He lied.

                “Crap, they better not find out that I was the guy at the beach with Suyeon that day. Aish, why didn’t you think before doing things? Stupid Jay…” Jay covered his face with his cap. The girls shrugged their shoulders and turned back to look at Suyeon and Taek

                “Yah… this is so sad. She rarely laughs like that around us.” Taeyeon said pouting her lips, pulling her hood down lower to cover her face. Jay looked at Taeyeon then at Suyeon and kept his stare at her.

                “She does seem happy. How come I’m not? Well… I should be the one she’s laughing with, right? I should be the one standing beside her right now.” Jay sighed and walked out of the room frustrated without the girls seeing.

 

                “Yah… what’s wrong with me? I don’t care. I shouldn’t. I just loved Seohyun the other day… and now I’m in love with Suyeon? Yah… Jay… are you a wannabe player??” He asked himself. “Who cares…? I shouldn’t care about her. About anyone. Yah… this place is kind of cool.” He snickered madly and walked off, not caring where he walked to.

                “Mmm, this tastes so good!” Taeyeon said eating a beef meat. All the girls were eating and sitting a distance away from Suyeon and Taek that were sitting on the other table. Miyoung looked around and gasped.

                “Huh? Where’s Jessica?” Miyoung asked. All the girls looked around and gasped. “Yah! Where is she?” Yuri asked. “Was she gone this whole time?” Taeyeon asked. “Yah, let me call her!” Sooyoung said taking her phone out.

                “No! Did she get taken without us noticing?” Taeyeon asked. Everyone gasped except for Sooyoung. “Ani, she’s manly enough. That won’t happen.” Sooyoung said with a scoff.   “Omo, what should we do?” Miyoung asked worried.

 

                Jay walked around the streets with a cup of food in his hand. He got out his ringing phone and answered it. “Hello?”

                “Yah, where are you? We’re all worried sick!” Sooyoung replied. “YAH! Where did you run off to?” Taeyeon yelled madly. The girls hushed her and looked over at Suyeon to make sure she didn’t notice or hear them. Luckily they didn’t. Taeyeon covered and punched the air.

                “That jerk! I’m going to get her!” She yelled.

                “I’m just cruising. I’m getting a headache, so you girls can be detectives by yourselves.” Jay said then hung up. Sooyoung looked at her phone and then at the girls.

                “What did she say?” Yuri asked. “Jessica hung up on me.” Sooyoung said. “What?” Miyoung asked. “How dare she? She’ll get some punishment later!” Taeyeon said.

                 “Where is she?” Yuri asked. “She said she’s getting a headache so she’s going to call it quits for the day.” Sooyoung said then put her phone away.

                 “We shall extend her sleeping with Jessica for a whole month!!!!” Taeyeon yelled evilly. “Yah! We should! She’s being too careless.” Yuri whined. Sooyoung looked ahead and gasped pointing ahead.

                “YAH! Where are they?!” Taeyeon yelled. They all got up. “Yah! Why are everyone disappearing!!!!?” Miyoung asked. They all ran out and tried to look for Suyeon and Taek.

 

                Jay looked around and threw his finished food away. He looked ahead and saw Suyeon and Taek walking ahead of him. They were trying on hats and laughing with each other. He stopped walking and kept his stare at them.

                “She’s… she’s so pretty… why am I only noticing it now?” Jay asked. Suyeon laughed and looked over at Jay accidentally. She widened her eyes and looked over again. Jay gasped and turned around, walking off.

                “Park?” Suyeon asked walking over. Taek looked at her and followed her. “What is it?” He asked. “Park! Park!” Suyeon yelled out looking all over for him.

                 “That was him! That had to be him.” Suyeon thought to herself. “Or am I just seeing things?”

                Taek stopped Suyeon and looked at her, his hands holding her shoulders tightly.

                “Suyeon… what’s wrong? Who’s Park?” Taek asked. She looked at him and around then took a deep breath. “Yah… Suyeon ah… are you an idiot? Why are you thinking about him? You’re just seeing things… stop it. You’ve let him go. You’re spending the day with Taek right now.” Suyeon smiled and nodded her head, looking at Taek.

                “It’s nothing… nothing important… let’s go. I want some ice cream. The food earlier is making my tummy too full.” Suyeon said then chuckled. Taek smiled and took her hand. “Okay… let’s go.” He said then took her. Suyeon sighed and turned back around to take a glance at the store she was just at. She sighed with confusion until Taek turned her head around and smiled looking at her. Suyeon smiled and took a deep breath.

A/N: Okay, How was it???

Is this chapter going too fast?? Or too slow???

Please comment and let me know how it’s going!

 I’m actually getting many thoughts now! Thanks to many of you loves!!!

Especially great thanks to tuyagold for always making suggestions and to everyone else for always supporting me through your comments!!!!!!

Thank you so much to everyone and those who have supported me so much in continuing to writing this story.

Much love everyone!!! Until next time!!! :DDD