The Night Together...

My Secret Identity

 

            Taek dropped Suyeon off at their dorm and opened the door for her. The sun was already setting, with the side lights coming on already. The girls hid behind the corner and watched as the light shone over Taek and Suyeon. They bunched up and whispered to each other.

             "They better not kiss!!!" Taeyeon said with her face scrunched up. All the girls nodded and looked at them contently.

             "Thanks… for going out with me today." Taek said with a smile. Suyeon looked at him and smiled then looked down. "Thanks for taking me." She said. She turned around and was about to enter the gates to go in, but Taek stopped her.

             "Uh… Suyeon ah…." He called her name taking a step towards her. She turned around and looked at him. "Hmm?" She asked. Taek looked away but looked back at her shyly. "Uh…" he scratched his head and sighed.

             "Tomorrow… my friends are having a party. Can… can you go with me?" He asked. Suyeon smiled and smacked her lips. "I have school tomorrow." She said. Taek sighed, "oh yeah… I forgot." He chuckled.

             "What time is it?" Suyeon asked. "In the evening." Taek said. "Oh, well then, I should probably be available." She said. Taek chuckled in relief. "Okay… I’ll pick you up at around 5 then? Dress pretty." He told her. She smiled and nodded her head. "Arraseo… see you." She said then waited for him to drive off.

             "Let’s go and pretend we just came back from the store." Yuri said. "Dress like this?" Sooyoung asked. The girls looked at themselves and chuckled. "We didn’t want guys to look at us since we already have our handsome men." Taeyeon said thinking of Junsu. They all chuckled and were about to walk inside after Taek drove off, but…

             "Suyeon ah…" Suyeon heard someone call her. She turned around and came face to face with Jay. He appeared from the dark and walked towards her. She gasped looking at his clothing and his appearance.

             "It… was you. You were there earlier…" Suyeon said shocked. Jay sighed and looked down.

             "Yah, Jessica is already here too? Let’s go!" Miyoung said about to walk ahead. Sooyoung pulled her back. "Ani! Let’s wait to see what they’re going to talk about." Sooyoung said. The girls scoffed. "What can they possibly have to hide from us?" Yuri said hitting Sooyoung. Sooyoung gave them a deadly glare making them all shut up and pay attention.

              "What are you doing?" Jay asked Suyeon with his hands in his front jean pockets. She looked at him then away and sighed. "It’s none of your business. Why are you dressed like that?" She asked. Jay looked down and sighed, kicking the ground playfully.

             "But… she does really look like a guy dressed like that… doesn’t she?" Taeyeon asked looking at the girls. They kept their stand and tried to eavesdrop, ignoring what Taeyeon just said.

              "What are they saying?’ Yuri asked trying to hear them. "Shut up Yuri! I can’t hear over your talking." Sooyoung said hitting Yuri’s arm. "Yah! Don’t hit me!" Yuri whispered silently glaring at Sooyoung. Taeyeon looked at them and smacked her lips faking a punch to everyone who was ignoring her.

              Jay looked at himself and scoffed. "Why? You didn’t answer my question." He asked him. Suyeon smacked her lips. "Park…"

              "Why is she calling Jessica ‘Park’??" Miyoung asked. The girls all had on confused expression and scooted a little closer to hear. "Shh! Listen!" Taeyeon whispered.

              "I… I want to get back together with him. What’s wrong with that?" Suyeon asked. "Wae? He deserted you in the first place. What’s the point of going back with him? Once a player, always a player." Jay told her. Suyeon sighed frustrated.

              "Then answer this… did you go to elementary school with Seohyun? You liked her since then?" Suyeon asked. Jay couldn’t answer. If he did, she’d know he was the one that was so cruel to her. What is he supposed to say? He looked away and tried to think of something.

 

             "Yah, what’s happening?" Yuri asked. "Yah! Yul! Will you be quiet?" Miyoung asked frustrated, her hand rolled up into fists. "Shh!!!" Taeyeon said. Sooyoung stood still with her eyebrows scrunched up together. She was so into their conversation she didn’t care what the girls were talking about.

 

             Suyeon scoffed. "Why can’t you even tell me that answer?" She asked glaring at him a little now. Jay looked at her and sighed. "The past doesn’t matter." He told her sounding like a mumble.

             "They had a past together?" Sooyoung asked confused. "A past? Is that what they said?" Yuri asked with her fingers tapping each other with curiosity. "What…?" They asked then scooted in closer to listen better.

              "What matters is that you shouldn’t be with him again. He doesn’t deserve you. And you deserve better." Jay told her. "Oh, and you know so well about me? Why won’t you let Seohyun go then? Why hold onto her? She doesn’t deserve you. You deserve better." Suyeon shot back at him.

             "Let Seohyun go? I’m so confused." Taeyeon said. "Jessica… likes Seohyun? What?" Miyoung asked. "Ani, it’s probably something else." Yuri said looking at them.

             "I have… I did." Jay said not looking at her. She glared at Jay and sighed. "What does that mean?" She asked. Jay looked at her. "I have let Seohyun go. I have decided to do that."

             "Look Park… I’m not going to do this right now. You always confuse me. Always making me critical think. I hate critical thinking! My mind is filled with so much things that thinking of you only makes me more miserable. I will do what I want from now on, and you do what you want from now on okay? Don’t get into my private life and I won’t the same to you." Suyeon said then walked inside.

             "Gosh! I guess doing this for his own good was bad. It’s just going to get worse now. He doesn’t seem like he’ll change. Me? What’s going on with me? GOSH!!!!"

Jay watched her walk inside and looked down taking a deep breath.

             "Go…" Yuri pushed Taeyeon forward. "Aish, I will…" Taeyeon said. The girls walked towards the dorm and walked towards Jay.

             "Jessica…" Miyoung called him. Jay gasped and looked at them shocked. "Huh? When did you girls get here?" He asked hoping they didn’t hear the conversation he and Suyeon just had. They looked down sadly.

            "We heard everything…" Taeyeon said. "You… and Seohyun… must have been close friends." Miyoung said. Jay looked at them confused. "What?" He asked.

           "Since she’s getting married… she’s leaving us. Are you sad because of that? That’s why you have to let her go… and get married?" Yuri said. Jay looked at them confused.

           "Uh…" he said. "It’s okay Jessica… we understand what you’re going through. We would miss each other too if one of us ever got married." Sooyoung said. She knew everything that was happening, but she’s so interested in seeing Jay and Suyeon together that she’d help them. Just this time.

           "Uh… yeh… I… it’s just sad to see her go." Jay said going along with them. The girls surrounded him and gave each other a group hug. "It’s okay. There are still us. We won’t get married yet." Taeyeon said. The girls chuckled and hugged Jay.

           Suyeon walked to her bedroom after she came out from the bathroom and opened the door to notice it locked. "What…? Why is it locked?" She asked tugging on it. Everyone started coming in laughing and arms crossed together. Suyeon looked at them confused.

          "Yah, why are you all dressed in guy clothes?" Suyeon asked then looked at Jay and the girls confused. The girls looked at each other shocked. "Uh… we… we went on… uh…" Miyoung said elbowing Taeyeon. Taeyeon chuckled shyly and gulped down her saliva.

           "We were at the mall and we saw these nice guy clothes so we bought them." Taeyeon lied. "Yeah… yeah… that’s what happened. Don’t we look good in these?" Yuri said faking a laugh, turning around. Suyeon knew they were hiding something, but she wasn’t in the mood to find out what it was. She tugged on her bedroom door again.

            "Yah, who locked this?" She asked them. They looked at each other and chuckled. Taeyeon slowly lifted her hand up. "Remember what we said? You’re to sleep with Jessica for a whole week." Miyoung said.

           "And… since you’re not bothering to say anything about your date to us, your punishment has been changed to a whole month with Jessica!!!! Muahaha!!" Sooyoung said then all the girls faked an evil laugh. Suyeon and Jay looked at each other shocked then at the girls.

           "WHAT!!!!!!" They both screamed. "Yah, it’s not our fault!" Taeyeon said then the girls laughed and ran off with the girls.

           "Yah! Give me the keys!" Suyeon demanded madly. Miyoung stopped and felt her pockets. "Yah, Sooyoung, didn’t I give you the keys earlier?" She asked. Sooyoung thought for a while and shook her head. "Ani… I gave it to Taeyeon unnie." All eyes turned to Taeyeon. She shook her head and pointed to Yuri.

           "I last gave it to Yuri…" she said. Yuri widened her eyes and searched her pockets. "Uh… I… I think I left it at the store earlier." She said. Suyeon sighed and tugged on the door madly while the girls ran into their rooms.

            Late at night, Suyeon slept in the same room as Jay. They had a big distance between them, not sharing the same covers, the same nothing. Jay looked around the room uncomfortable that Suyeon was in there with him. Rather, she was sleeping in the same room with him, just a few feet away. Suyeon looked at her phone and looked at Taek’s text.

"Are you sleeping yet?"

"Yeh…"

              Suyeon tucked her phone under her pillow and turned facing Jay. She sighed and looked straight ahead seeing Jay’s face facing her too. He widened his eyes when they made eye contact and turned to face the ceiling with a short cough. Suyeon sighed and kept her stare at him.

             "How come I don’t feel any different with him here? Sleeping in the same room with him? After our argument we just had. I don’t feel hatred towards him. Actually… I’m thankful that I’m sleeping with him tonight. For a whole week. For a whole month. Why? Shouldn’t I be mad and annoyed?"

              "Aigoo, why can’t this night go by faster? This is so awkward." Jay thought to himself taking a deep breath.

 

A/N: Awkwardness filling the room atm… hehe…

Please comment to let me know how it’s going okay??

What should happen between them two???

Comment to predict what the next chapter should be about or like????