Help you

My Secret Identity

 

A/N: WOW!!!! HEY EVERYONE!!! I’M FINALLY BACK AGAIN!!! I was thinking about not writing this story anymore… I don’t know what to write about… and since I have like 5 other stories I’m writing on too, it’s kind of complicated… i know i shouldn't give up on a story, but I don’t know… we’ll see if anything else comes in mind… please help me by commenting to see what I can add in here… I’m out of ideas for this story… but anywho, without any further ado, please enjoy this chapter! Of course jaysica is happening… but with Seohyun in the way… well, what can they do??? ENJOY!!!!!

 

                When the taxi stopped in front of their house, Su Yeon got out of the car and limped her way away home. Jae Bum looked at her confused, but paid for the drive and got out. He walked to her and helped her by placing her arm around his shoulder, and placing an arm around her waist. She looked at him and removed her arm and scooted a little away from him. He looked at her and stood next to her.

                 “Are you going to go in like that?” She asked him. He looked at himself then back at her. “They’re probably sleeping. They won’t know we’re home.” He told her. She sighed and limped her way home. He looked at her back and sighed then followed her.

                 Su Yeon walked into the bathroom, leaving the door open, and sat on the closed toilet seat. She looked at her knees and ripped off a tissue, wet it with the water sink, and gently placed it on the wound. She hissed at the pain and looked at the dried blood then sighed annoyed. She looked up when she saw someone walk in and evidentially found Jae Bum, still as a guy, just in a sweatpants and a t-shirt. He held a first-aid kit in his hand and walked in towards her. He bent down and looked at her knee.

                “Does it hurt?” He asked gently touching it. She looked at him shocked and kept her gaze on him. He looked at her and caught her gaze and stared at her too. She twitched and looked away. “I can do it myself.” She said taking the kit from him. He chuckled and sat criss crossed on the ground. “No, come on, I’ll do it.” He said taking it back. He opened it and took out the needed items.

                “This might sting a bit.” Jae Bum told her putting alcohol on a cotton swab. He looked at her with a worried face while she returned it with a painful one. “Ready?” He asked her to make sure. She looked at him scared but managed to nod her head ‘yeah’.

                “I’m sorry.” He said then dabbed the alcohol onto her skin. She hissed from the pain and crunched up her hands into fists. “Ah, it hurts.” She whispered. He quickly finished dabbing it then threw it away. He brought some medicine and gently dabbed it onto her skin, and covered it with a big bandage.

                “One done, one to go.” Jae Bum said leaning towards her other knee. She sighed and looked at her other knee. “Ready?” He asked her. She looked at him and nodded again. He quickly did the same thing and bandaged it up.

               “Okay, we’re done.” He said then closed the kit and got up. He looked at her and helped her up. “You need help to your bedroom?” He asked her. She looked at him sadly. “Park,” she said. He looked at her with a hand around her arm.

               “What is it?” He asked. “Can you stop being so nice to me.” She asked with her head down. “Why?” He asked. Su Yeon sighed. “For reasons that can’t be explained.” She said then walked away. “Good night.” She said limping off. He looked at her confused and slowly turned off the lights and went to his bedroom.

               “What does she mean?” He asked himself. He sighed and went to sleep.

               The next day at school, all the girls except for Jae Bum and Su Yeon, went to sit outside around a round table under the shade. They were all in their summer outfits with their pretty and expensive bags in front of them on top of the table.

               “Yah, what’s up with Su Yeon unnie?” Mi Young asked the girls, looking at Su Yeon, who was walking towards them with her head down. She came and sat next to Tae Yeon, who was at the edge of the table with a sigh. All eyes were on her.

              “Su Yeon ah,” Yuri asked. Su Yeon looked over and saw Jae Bum talking to Seo Hyun happily, with a smile on his face. Su Yeon stared at him for a rather long time.

               “Su Yeon ah, what’s wrong?” Mi Young asked. Su Yeon didn’t pay attention to them. “What’s the matter?” Soo Young asked the girls. “Yah, Su Yeon ah!” Tae Yeon yelled. Su Yeon twitched and looked at the girls. Jae Bum looked over from afar, hearing Tae Yeon’s scream.

               “Uh, what is it?” Su Yeon said in a sudden. “What’s up with you?” Tae Yeon asked. “Yeah, you’re acting rather strange these days.” Mi young said. “Mmm, is there something we need to know?” Yuri asked.

               “Like what?” Su Yeon asked. The girls leaned in closer to her with smiles on their faces. “You know something we don’t know, huh?” They asked. “Like what?” Su Yeon asked, rather annoyed. Taeyeon sighed and looked away. “Fine. You won’t tell us? We won’t tell you something too then.” Taeyeon said.

               “What?” Su Yeon asked. Soo Young and Yuri sighed and looked away. “We’re not going to tell you.” They said together. “Ah, yah, tell me.” Su Yeon said.

               “Seo Hyun is getting married next month.” Mi Young blurted out. Su Yeon instantly looked over at Jae Bum and Seo Hyun talking, laughing at each other. “What? With whom?” She asked.

              “I don’t know him. I’ve never heard of him before.” Taeyeon said then handed Su Yeon her invitation card. “Seo Hyun gave these to us just earlier. She didn’t give Jessica’s though. She said she’d give it to her in person, since they’re going to meet too.” Mi Young said. Su Yeon looked over at Jae Bum and Seo Hyun then looked down.

                After school, the girls all walked to Yuri’s car and got in, except for Su Yeon and Jae Bum who were nowhere to be found. Mi Young looked around. “Yah, where are Su Yeon and Jessica unnie?” She asked.

                “I don’t know. Are they together?” Taeyeon asked. “Oh, earlier, I bumped into Su Yeon and she said she needed to stay late for a project or something.” Sooyoung said. “Oh, alright, let’s call Jessica unnie.” Taeyeon said. Yuri got out her phone and called Jae Bum.

A/N: Aw, those two lovebirds are nowhere to be found…

Well, hopefully this chapter was okay… please comment!!!

Much love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!