Jaebum to the Rescue!!

My Secret Identity

Su Yeon finally remembered that she was walking by herself, away from school. She looked up and saw no familiar place she’s been to or seen. She gasped. “Where’s this at?” She asked herself. She turned around and looked around but no where looked familiar. “Where’s this?” She asked scared. She took out her phone and called the girls, but they were too busy doing their things, so they didn’t pick up.

“Yeah, I might have to go back soon. I think we’re having spaghetti tonight.” Jae Bum told Seo Hyun in the library. He looked at his phone when it rang and saw Su Yeon’s name on there.

“Pick up. I can’t believe I’m calling you.” Su Yeon said annoyed. Jae Bum looked at Seo Hyun and said his byes quickly and went out. He answered his phone quickly.

“Hello? Su Yeon?” He answered. “AH!” Su Yeon yelled falling from tripping over a crooked sidewalk. Jae Bum gasped and paid his full attention to his phone. “Su Yeon ah! What happened? Where are you?” He asked. Su Yeon started crying. “You jerk! I hate you! Because of you I’m lost! Come help me!” Su Yeon yelled at him then hung up.

Su Yeon looked at her torn up knees and started crying. “Pabo! Why are you crying because of him? It’s happening all over again, isn’t it?” She cried to herself. She sat on the ground crying to herself in her shorts and short plaid shirt along with her high-cut converse that matched her clothing. Her curling hair fell down to cover the sides of her face.

Jae Bum ran all over the streets looking for her in his high heels. He looked at his heels and went inside a store to change real quickly. He came back out in jeans and a white t-shirt along with a leather jacket over that. His hair was swiftly fixed up into a Mohawk. He ran off again to look for Su Yeon, much faster this time. He called her on his cell phone.

Su Yeon cried to herself so loud that she didn’t pay attention to her phone ringing beside her on the ground.

“Su Yeon! Pick up!” Jae Bum yelled madly. He grunted madly and called her again. “I’m going to lecture you when I get to you.” He said pressing the phone against his ear. Su Yeon still didn’t pay attention to her cellphone ringing. She had her head pressed against her knees and her arms to cover her head.

“You idiot. Pick up your phone.” Jae Bum yelled again, madly. He sighed frustrated and put his phone in his pocket. He looked around and stopped when he saw a girl bent down on the ground on the corner of the street, with her hands covering her face.

“Su Yeon,”’ he said quietly walking to her slowly. He could hear her crying to herself. When he got to her, he bent down and lifted her hair away from her face. “Su Yeon ah. I’m here now.” He said looking at her face that was now peering at him. She looked at him tearing, huffing.

“You jerk! Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be with Seo Hyun?” Su Yeon asked. Jae Bum looked at her worriedly then at her torn up knees. “Look what happened? Your knees are all torn up.” He told her. She looked at him and huffed. “Why are you dressed like that? Aren’t you afraid that they’re going to see you?” She yelled at him. He looked at her and chuckled.

“Why are you laughing now?” She asked again hitting him. “Why are you yelling at me? What did I do to you?” He asked. “I hate you!” She said sobbing. She covered her face with the palms of her hands. He looked at her confused, but placed his hands under her arm.

“Here, let me help you up.” Jae Bum said helping her up. She got up and placed a hand on his shoulder for support. “Ah,” she shrieked in pain, still huffing. He faced her and wiped her tears away.

“Wujimah,” he said. She looked down and sniffed, trying to stop her tears from falling, even though she wanted him to wipe her tears for her everytime she tears. She looked at him and saw how worried he was. She quickly locked her arms around his waist and placed her head against his warm chest. He froze and thought for a minute what just happened. She let herself out to him and let him protect her with his body.

Jae Bum smiled and slowly wrapped his arms around her too. He wrapped a hand around her head and brushed her hair slowly. “I’m sorry.” He said. She huffed loudly but managed to say, “what for?”

“For making you cry.” He said. She scoffed. “I’m not crying because of you.” She said. He chuckled. “That’s not what you said on the phone.” He told her. She backed off of him. “What? What did I say?” Su Yeon asked. He chuckled and looked away. “It remains a mystery.” He told her. She sighed madly. “Come on, let’s go home.” He told her. She tried walking, but her knees were too weak at the moment. Before she fell onto the ground, Jae Bum wrapped an arm around her and prevented her from falling.

“Whoa, gwenchana?” He asked. She looked at her knees and sighed. He looked at her and bent down in front of her. She looked at him confused. “What are you doing?” She asked. “I’m giving you a ride on my back. Come on. I don’t usually do this kind of thing, so you should be happy you’re the first to ride my back.” He told her. She looked around and sighed. “No. I don’t like people piggy backing me.”

“Why?” He asked. “Because, I’m heavy.” She told him. He chuckled. “Everyone’s heavy. Come on. Take the chance before I take it away.” He said. She sighed and bent over to get on his back. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and grasped his hands into a fist, making sure to not touch her thighs. He got up and grunted.

“Wow, you are pretty heavy.” He told her. She gasped and hit him, trying to get off. “Let me go then.  I told you.” She said. He held onto her tightly. “No, I’ll live. You’ll just have to give me a massage when we get home.” He told her. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. “You can dream about that.” She said. He chuckled and walked off.