Prologue

My Secret Identity

A/N: A request from HeRShEly to add in a Prologue!!!

Sorry it took me so long, but if you're reading this, then I hope you all love this chap!!!

This chapter will be like... 10 years from the last chap...

============================================================================================================

 

TEN YEARS LATER

 

"Omma!! Appa!! Please buy this for me!!!" Jiwon, Suyeon and Jay's son asked, tugging onto Suyeon's dress.

"Aish, you always want everything!" Suyeon scolded her son.

 

Ever since that fateful day, Suyeon and Jay have been loving happily. They got married and were happily blessed with their son Jiwon who's sooo naughty!! Well, which kid isn't? :D

Oh, Khun and them? They're all married too... Except for Taeyeon and Junsu. They argue too much because Taeyeon wants Junsu to go to college and get a degree of something so when they marry, they won't only drink water for the rest of their lives.

 

"Appa... puthakae..." Jiwon pleaded again, tugging onto Jay's jean now. Jay looked at Suyeon who narrowed her eyes at Jay.

 

Jay always spoiled their kid. That's why Jiwon is like that right now.

 

"Ah, but your mom won't let..." Jay said pouting at Suyeon also. Suyeon glared at Jay and scoffed.

"Yah, you need to stop spoiling him. He's getting everything he wants!" Suyeon said. Jay picked Jiwon up and looked down sadly.

"Omma!!" Jiwon pouted. "Yeobo!!!" Jay pouted also.

Suyeon chuckled annoyed and walked away.

"I don't care..." she said then picked out more groceries.

Jay looked at Jiwon and gasped happily.

"Omma let's!! Hurry, let's get this and this!!" Jay said picking everything they saw.

 

Jay works at a contruction site whilst Suyeon was a nurse, therefore they earned a lot of money.

 

 

When they got home, it was late at night already, so they didn't bother to make dinner since they grabbed some fast food on their way home.

Jay went to shower while Suyeon put Jiwon to sleep.

 

"Omma... can you and appa make me a little brother?" Jiwon asked laying on his bed beside Suyeon.

Suyeon chuckled and shook her head. "Wae?" She asked. Jiwon pouted a little. "Because... I want to be a hyung... I want to have someone to play with also." Jiwon said.

Suyeon kissed his forehead and smiled, nodding her head. "We'll see, okay?" She said then tucked Jiwon in and walked over to the bedroom door.

She turned off the lights and closed the door after blowing Jiwon a kiss.

 

Suyeon walked to bed and rested herself on it comfortable with Jay already walking in also.

"So... a hyung...?" Jay asked climbing onto bed. Suyeon looked at him and chuckled. "What have you been teaching your son?" Suyeon asked scooting over so Jay can climb in with her.

"I... it's a secret..." Jay said then held Suyeon closely in his arms. She chuckled and rested her head against his chest.

 

"You know... maybe we should have another kid..." he spoke softly. Suyeon hit his chest and chuckled. "You didn't even help me change Jiwon's diaper when he was small... I did everything." She told him.

Jay backed away in shock and looked at her unbelievably.

"What? I didn't help you? I helped babysit!" Jay said. She looked at him and gasped. "Babysit... you're SUPPOSED to do that as a father. AND change his diapers also..." she said.

Jay smacked his lips and turned his back to Suyeon.

"Fine. You can go find yourself another husband that will help you change your kids diaper." He said sadly.

Suyeon chuckled and leaned over and wrap her arm around his body. She placed her head on his shoulder and pressed her body against his back.

"Yah, I was just playing." She said. Jay shrugged her arms off and coughed, closing his eyes.

"Fine... be like that then. You're making food for yourself." She said turning the other way also.

Jay glanced back at her and scoffed silently, closing his eyes again

Suyeon glanced back at him and scowled madly.

 

 

Late at night, Suyeon couldn't sleep. She was still mad about what Jay said to her about finding another husband for her. She scowled and turned her body to face him. He was dead asleep so he didn't feel the bed moving.

She glared at him madly and kicked him gently. No response.

She gasped and thought of an idea to torture and punish him.

She chuckled silently and kicked his back roughly, pretending like she was stretching in her sleep.

"AH!" Jay yelled waking up. She turned around in bed and acted as if she didn't do anything. In her heart, she was laughing like a pig.

Jay smacked his lips and sat up, looking at her annoyingly.

"Yah! Suyeon ah..." he called her. No response.

He sighed and slept again.

Just when he was about to go to sleep, Suyeon turned around and slapped her hand all over the place. She "accidentally" slapped his face, causing him to groan with pain.

"YaH! Suyeon AH!!" He yelled sitting up madly. Suyeon groaned and coughed and let her laugh out.

She turned the other way and "went to sleep" again.

Jay glared at her and shrugged her shoulders with his hands.

"Yah! Wake up! What kind of dream are you having!!" He yelled madly.

Suyeon slowly rubbed her eyes and sat up from her bed, tiredly.

"Huh? What's up Jay?" She asked with her voice cracking from her "tiredness".

"Yah, what kind of dream are you having? Are you at war with someone?" He asked. Suyeon couldn't help it anymore. She laughed loudly and covered , running out of the room.

"You deserved it!!" She yelled then scremed when she saw Jay running after her.

To escape, she ran into Jiwon's room and slept beside Jiwon on his bed.

Jay barged in and glared at her who was sticking her tongue out at him.

"What? Are you gonna do?" She asked annoyingly. She wrapped her arms around Jiwon and slept beside him.

Jay smacked his lips and sighed, crossing his arms in front of him.

"Just wait until tomorrow..." he said.

"You started it!" Suyeon whispered with her eyes narrowing.

"I started it? Oh... I started it?"

"Yes! YOU started it! What are you trying to say wait until tomrrow?" She asked getting mad.

"Whatever..." he said then closed the door and went to sleep.

Suyeon shrugged her shoulders and went to sleep comfortable.

 

 

The next morning, she woke up with yells and screams throughout the house.

She got up from her bed and scratched her head, walking out slowly.

"What's with all the rukus?" She asked confused.

 

"SUYEON AH!! You're pregnant!!" Yuri screamed then she and all the other girls ran towards her while Jay crossed his arms nicely and stayed behind with the guys.

"W-what? I'm... I'm not preg-

"Yah! How can you not tell us?!!" Miyoung yelled madly. "Yeah! Now Jiwon will be a hyung!!" Sooyoung said happily.

 

Jay walked over and pushed the girls away from Suyeon.

"It's okay... you girls can back away now... give her some room. She usually feels really nausea in the morning. Let her wash up first." Jay said then looked at Suyeon who glared at him confused.

"Honey, let's go to the room..." he said then took her inside the bathroom.

 

"I guess you'll have to get pregnant now..." Jay told her who was sitting on the toilet seat, thinking to herself.

"WHAT?! What did you tell them?!!" She yelled loudly then walked to him and without notice, she kicked his manhood.

"AH! YAH!!!!" Jay yelled dropping to the ground with pain. Suyeon scoffed and placed her hands on her hips.

"How can you lie to them like that?!!" She yelled madly.

"Ugh! Don't worry! You won't get pregnant anymore anyways..." he said madly then walked out, shutting the door after him.

Suyeon smacked her lips and grunted frustrated. "Stupid!" She yelled annoyed.

 

A/N: Sorry if it was an awkward chap... it's been a long while...

So, as you can see, marriage life isn't as perfect... haha...

I hope this chap was okay... please let me know with feedbacks otay?

Bye everyone! Until next time!!! <3