Jae Bum and Seohyun

My Secret Identity

               

A/N: So, i actually updated... again... hehe. Thank you so much for all your support in motivating me to writing and finishing this fic... you guys are all awesome!!! So so awesome i want to hug you all right now!!!!

                Jae Bum sat outside the school on a bench by himself. He thought about all the things going on about Seo Hyun getting married, his purpose, and if his purpose for coming is still sincere. If he wants to still be with Seo Hyun. He twitched when his phone rang beside him.

                “Hello?” He answered. “Oh, unnie, we’re all at the car waiting for you. Are you coming yet?” Yuri asked on the other line. “Oh, I’m going to stay late doing a project, you girls go ahead.” He told them. “Oh,” Yuri said looking at the girls. “Arrasoh, bye then.” She said lastly then hung up.

                “Wae? What’s up?” Taeyeon asked. “Oh, unnie is staying late doing a project too.” Yuri told everyone. “Yah, is something going on between those two? It’s so weird.” Sooyoung said curiously. “Like what?” Mi Young asked. Sooyoung looked at the girls and smacked her lips.

                “Nothing. Let’s go. I’m hungry.” She said then they all got in the car and drove off.

                Jae Bum sat up on the bench and took a deep breath. He gasped when two hands covered his eyes from behind him. “Yah, who are you?” He asked feeling the hands. “I… I don’t know who you are.” He said. The hands let go and appeared in front of him.

                “Oh, Seo Hyun…” he said sitting like a girl. “What are you still doing here?” She asked sitting by him. “Oh, I’m just thinking.” He said looking down. “About what?” She asked. “Mmm, it’s a long story…” he told her.

                “It’s okay. You don’t have to tell me.” So Hyun said with a sigh. Jae Bum glanced at her and smacked his lips. “Are you scared?” He asked. “What about?” She asked.

                “About getting married. I mean, are you sure this is the right one? That he’s Mr. Right?” He asked. She chuckled and slightly touched his hand.

                “Jessica unnie, when you know, you know. You don’t have to ask any questions because all the answers are already right in front of you.” She said happily. He looked at her confused. Confused of how happy she really is. That maybe he really does have to let her go. She’s happy, and will be happily married.

                “Yah, you have someone you like or something?” Seo Hyun asked. Jae Bum looked at her and scoffed. “There’s no point in loving her anymore.” He said. “Why? There’s never a reason to stop loving someone.”

                “But, I already lost him.” Jae Bum said with his head down. “Wae? What’s wrong?” She asked. “He’s… he already has a girlfriend. And they seem to be happy together.” He said. She pouted her lips and looked down.

                “And how long have you liked him for?” Seo Hyun asked. Jae Bum scoffed a little. “Ever since we were in middle school. Well, I’d say a little before that.” He told her. “Wow, he must be a wonderful. Did he know you liked him too?”

                “Yeah… I confessed to him everyday. But he always ignores me.”

                “Wow, really? What a mean guy?” Seo Hyun said. “At least say ‘I like you too, but let’s just be friends.’ He didn’t say that at all?” She asked. Jae Bum looked at her and kept his stare at her. He finally looked down when they made eye contact.

                 “Ani… he didn’t say anything at all.” He told her. She sighed and patted his shoulders. “It’s okay unnie. There’s still me here. Yah! Why don’t you be my maid of honor?” She asked. Jae Bum widened his eyes and looked at her.

“Uh, I don’t think-“

                “Yah, please! I mean, you’re like, the first girlfriend I’ve been this close to to tell everything to. Please!” She pleaded. Jae Bum looked at her and sighed, looking down at his hands.

 

                “WHAT!!!!” The girls exclaimed in the living room at Jae Bum. Everyone sat in a circle on the couches, some on the floor, talking and gossiping about things.  “Yah! She asked you to be her maid of honor? How lucky!” Yuri said faking a cry.

                “Yah, it’s going to be hard though. You have to go everywhere with her and she’s a really picky girl.” Mi Young said. “Mmm, right. Don’t ever say no to something that she likes. Just give opinions, but don’t ever say no.” Taeyeon said. “True, last time we went shopping with her was our last.” Sooyoung said shaking her head.

                “But, what did you answer?” Su Yeon asked. Jae Bum looked at her and in his lips. “Well, I uh- I told her that I need to think it over first.” He told the girls. “What? How can you even turn down that offer?” Yuri asked disappointed. “Well, it’s my first time.” He told them.

                “Well, of course it should be your first time.” Taeyeon said. “Say no.” Su Yeon said. Everyone turned to look at her. Jae Bum looked at her with shocked eyes. “Wae unnie?” Sooyoung asked. She looked at Jae bum and Su Yeon suspiciously

                “Well, I mean, you don’t even know much about her. You’ve only met her for a short amount of time. You don’t even know her likes and dislikes. How can a maid of honor be a maid of honor if she doesn’t know anything about the bride?” Su Yeon said. Everyone nodded.

                “Well, that’s true.” Yuri said with bubbles in . “But, she asked Jessica though. I think she should do it. I mean, unnie will only give opinions and things like that.” Mi Young said. Su Yeon looked at Jae Bum madly and got up.

                “Fine. My decision doesn’t matter. Why bring me in this conversation too?” She said then walked out. Everyone looked at her again.

                “Aigoo, why is she so mad all of a sudden?” Yuri asked. Sooyoung looked at Su Yeon then at Jae Bum who was looking at the door Su Yeon just went out of. She put a hand on her cheeks and thought to herself, squinting her eyes.

                “Yah, did she want to be Seo Hyun’s maid of honor? That’s why she’s mad?” Taeyeon asked. “Oh, maybe so. They were good friends since middle school too.” Mi Young said. “Or maybe it’s something else.” Sooyoung said looking at Jae Bum with a concerned face.

                “What?” Everyone asked curiously. “I don’t know. Jessica unnie…” Sooyoung said. Jae Bum looked at them shocked, thinking they probably know. “Uh, what? I don’t, I don’t know… don’t know anything.” He stuttered. He looked at all the eyes glaring into his soul and stood up. “Aish, why are you all giving me that look?” He said then walked out.

 

A/N: Hmm, Sooyoung seems to know something…

well, I’m trying to keep this fic together…

Hopefully it seems to be coming out good… :/

Please comment okay? I’ll love you all a lot!!!! :DD hehe…