What to Do?

My Secret Identity

                Taeyeon along with the girls stood outside with Jay in front of them. He was dressed as his normal self, with his luggage beside him. He turned around and looked at Suyeon with a smile.

                Suyeon quickly looked down and away. Sooyoung was the same.

                "We'll come visit you soon okay? Call us!" Yuri said with a pout. Miyoung sighed and waved at him.

                "Take care! Tell Wooyoung I miss him!" She said. Jay smiled and looked at Taeyeon.

                "I'm sorry Taeyeon..." he said looking down. Taeyeon stuttered to look down then at Jay with shaky eyes. "Take care." Taeyeon said then walked inside.

                The girls watched as Taeyeon walked inside, then they all ran to Jay's side.

                "Yah, I can't believe you're going to leave." Miyoung said tugging to one of Jay's arm. "Yeah, I'm going to miss you at school." Yuri said tugging to Jay's other arm.

                Sooyoung walked over with Suyeon behind her, walking slowly. "What's your real name by the way?" Sooyoung asked. All the girls turned their attention to him. Suyeon peeked from behind Sooyoung and looked at him curiously also.

                Jay glanced at Suyeon and smacked his lips. "I can't say it. Suyeon's going to know. She's going to know the full truth. And I can't let that happen. Not yet." He thought to himself then smiled.

                "I'll tell you girls when you come and visit okay?" He said. The girls pouted. "But we don't even know where you live!" Yuri said.

                "I'll tell Khun to come and get you girls tomorrow okay? Since we... uh... you girls have a short break too, I'll tell him to come pick you all up tomorrow. And we can hang out together." He said.

                Sooyoung, Miyoung, and Yuri jumped excitedly. "Yay!!!!!!! I can't wait! I'll have to go pack right now!!" Yuri said grabbing onto Miyoung's arm.

                "I have to go now." Jay said looking at Suyeon. She smiled at him and looked down.

                "Bye... I'll see you tomorrow then!" Miyoung said then gave him a hug and ran inside to start packing. Sooyoung slapped his shoulders and chuckled.

                "Tell my Chansung to come too!!" Sooyoung said then left to pack also. "Don't forget my Khun too okay?" Yuri said giving Jay a bear hug.

                "Ugh, okay, I... I-uh... I have to go Yuri." Jay said. Yuri chuckled and patted his head then left inside to pack.

                Jay stood his ground and faced Suyeon who was looking down at her fingers. "Suyeon..." he said taking a step to her.

                "Tomorrow..." she said stopping him from speaking any further. She looked up at him and sighed. "Let's talk tomorrow when Khun comes to pick us up." She said looking down.

 

                "My real name..." Jay said looking down. Suyeon looked up at him and had on a confused expression. He took a deep breath and looked up at her.

                "I'm going to have to tell you anyways. But before I tell you my real name, let me tell you that the past doesn't matter. Whatever happened in the past is over already. This is the present, and I want us... to live like now." He told her.

                "What do you mean?" Suyeon asked keeping her eyes on him. He sighed, "My real name is Park Jaebum. Or, what my friends call me, Jay." He said.

                Suyeon's eyes widened. "It was him! The one that stole me heart. The one that made me cry for love... for the first time in my life. It... it's him..."

                "I'm sorry for what I've done to you in the past. But I have to tell you before I go. Since everything's out already, I should at least tell you me real name. I know  you're going to hate me. And I understand it. But just to let you know, I'm not the Jay you used to know anymore." He told her.

                Suyeon stood there, her feet stuck to the ground. "What should I do? He's... what's happening...?"

                "Please don't hate me Suyeon... I'm really sorry... I can't hold it in anymore. I can't lie to you. I had to let you know."

                Suyeon watched as Jay walked away from her. He threw his luggage behind a taxi and got in, closing the door behind him. He opened the window and looked at Suyeon with his warm and yet sad eyes.

                Taeyeon watched from inside, hidden behind a curtain so Suyeon and Jay wouldn't see.

                "So, he's the one... that she's been waiting for?" Taeyeon whispered silently to herself.

 

                Suyeon looked into Jay's eyes and slowly walked towards the taxi that was starting to drive off. Tears formed in her eyes, full of confusion and anger, curiosity and love. She found him... but... just when she did, he's leaving her.

                "Jay ah..." she said. Jay smiled at her and closed the window when the taxi drove off.

 

                "Yah, what should I wear?" Yuri and Miyoung asked each other digging through their clothes. "Well, there should be a beach over there, right? I'm wearing a summer dress." Yuri said opening the wardrobe full dresses.

                "Hehe, I should dress beautifully for my love Wooyoung." Miyoung said. "Dress to impress my love Chansung." Sooyoung said conceitedly. They all giggled to themselves happily, stuffing extra clothes into their bags.

               

                "WHAT!?!!!!" All the guys asked when Jay finally arrived home. Jay placed his luggage gently on the ground beside the couch and sat down, taking a deep breath.

                "How is my Taeyeon?" Junsu asked. "She hates me now. Literally." Jay said leaning back against the couch. Chansung sat by the corner and didn't dare to look at Jay.

                "So, you're not going to go back there anymore?" Wooyoung asked curiosly. Jay noddded his head.

                "It's okay Chansung. Thanks to Sooyoung, it's settled. Don't feel so burdened." Jay said looking at Chansung. Even though he didn't say anything, Jay already knew that he felt really bad since Sooyoung told on him.

                "I'm really sorry Jay." He said walking over  and sitting by Jay. Jay smiled and grasped Chansung's neck. "It's okay. It's going to be revealed sooner or later anyways." Jay said then got up and walked to Khun who was minding his own business in the kitchen.

                "Oh, the girls are coming over tomorrow to hang out since they have a break." Jay said. The guys looked at him shocked.

                "What again?" Wooyoung asked. "And Khun, I said you're going to pick them up since Yuri wants to see you so miserably." He continued. Khun looked up at him and chuckled.

                "What time?" Khun asked having no problem with it. If it was his Yuri, he'd do anything. Keke.

                "Tomorrow morning... just call her before you're going to go so they can get ready. Even they're probably all packed already." Jay said.

                "Wait... my Miyoung doesn't miss me then?" Wooyoung asked sadly. Jay looked at him and rolled his eyes. "Then why don't youguys each go and pick up your girl on your motorcycle then!"

                "We should! I haven't rode mine for a long time!" Chansung said. The guys looked at each other and ran out to the garage where there stood 5 amazing motorcycle in a line.

                They were all in different colors according to their likes, shining like they were new. And they were, kind of. The boys never rode it before. Only in special occassions... or to show off that is...

 

               

                "Suyeon ah, are you going tomorrow?" Sooyoung asked putting her bag on the couch while Yuri and Miyoung were getting theirs still stuffed. Suyeon looked at them and smiled.

                "I'm not sure yet. Maybe." She said then went to her bedroom.

                Suyeon sat down on the ground and took a deep breath. "Why did you tell me... Jay? What am I supposed to do?" She asked. She smacked her lips when her phone rang and answered it.

                "Hello?" She answered.

                Taek sat down on his bed and the TV across from his bed. He smiled and coughed, sitting up straighter.

                "Oh, Suyeon ah, it's Taek." He said. Suyeon looked up. "Oh, Taek oppa... what is it?" She asked. Taek smiled and sighed.

                "Do you want to go shopping tomorrow before I take you to the party?" He asked. Suyeon gasped not remembering what she had promised Taek earlier.

                "Uh..." Suyeon said with her eyes closed. "I can't go Taek... I have to go to Jay..."

                "I'll pick you up earlier at around... 2 in the morning?" He asked. "Huh?" Suyeon said then coughed. "Um... I uh..."

                "Yah, I heard you don't have school tomorrow?" Taek asked. Suyeon looked down. "Yeah, I forgot we have a small break." She said then lightly chuckled.

                "Oh, okay. It's okay then. So, get ready tomorrow afternoon and I'll come to pick you up?" He asked.

                "I can't go Taek! I uh... shoot, just tell him Suyeon! Just let him know!!"

                "Okay, I'll see you then." She said then looked down regreting what she just said. "Okay, good night." Taek said with a smile then hung up.

                Suyeon sighed and smacked her lips. Suddenly, her bedroom door opened and behind it stood Yuri.

                "Yah, what are you bringing tomorrow?" Yuri asked. Suyeon glanced at Yuri then down at her phone. "I uh... I can't go tomorrow." She said. Yuri came in and closed the door, making sure the girls didn't hear.

                "Wae? What's wrong?" Yuri whispered as if they were investigating or something. She walked over to Suyeon and sat closely next to her.

                "Taek said he wants to take me out shopping tomorrow before taking me to a party." She told Yuri. Yuri sighed and looked down.

                "But we already set the date and everything already. You have to go. Just tell Taek. He'll understand." Yuri told her. Suyeon sighed and shook her head. "Yuri, I need some time to think. I have too much on my mind."

                "Wae? What's wrong?" Yuri asked. Suyeon sighed and looked at Yuri. "I should just tell her. I should just tell Yuri everything. I need to." Suyeon thought to herself.

                "It's... nothing. Nothing... much." Suyeon said. Yuri sighed and placed her hand on top of Suyeon's.

                "Well, what are we going to tell Khun and them?" Yuri asked. "Just... tell them that I had something to do..." she said. Yuri sighed and got up with a corner smile.

                "All right then. Well, see you when we come back then. Khun text me and said he's coming early tomorrow morning." She said before leaving.

 

A/N: Erm... so Jay's not living with them anymore...

But at least they're okay... a little...

So, is everything going too fast?? They're already hanging out tomorrow...

Well, without Suyeon that is... :/ or should she ditch Taek??

Don't worry though, either way, there'll be a good reason behind it... hehe..

Please comment and let me know how it's going!! SARANGHAE!!!!