Happy

My Secret Identity

The next morning, Suyeon woke up in her bed with Yuri beside her, still sleeping. She sighed and grasped her head from her drinking the previous night.

She sat up on her bed and slowly got up, exhaling deeply. She sighed and walked outside to the bathroom which was across the hall.

She walked out of the bathroom after washing up and rubbed her forehead. She walked to the living room but saw no one there, so she thought they were all still asleep.

She walked outside dressed in her jogging uniform with her I-Pod in her hand and earphones in her ears. She went jogging for a while and stopped at a park to get some fresh air.

She looked up at the sky and smacked her lips, thinking to herself. She thought about yesterday and grasped her head again.

“What were you thinking Suyeon…? Are you an idiot?” She asked herself. She sighed and got up then decided to walk around a bit before heading back.

She walked into a shop and looked at some antiques they had. She looked at two couple bracelets that they had with two matching designs on there.

She bought them and got out, heading back to the house now. She smiled and breathed in the relaxing air. She sighed and looked at the bracelet that was in her hand. She wrapped it around her wrist and looked at it then put the other one in her sweatshirt pocket.

 

She got back inside and found Jay getting some water from the fridge in the kitchen. She froze, trying to think of what to do. She smacked her lips and coughed then walked to him.

“Morning…” he said after taking a sip of his water. He glanced at her nervously and looked down, walking towards her also.

“Morning…” she replied nervously. She sighed and walked towards him, meaning to walk to the kitchen, but he stopped in front of her and coughed, stopping her.

She nervously looked at him and tried to study his face. What was he thinking? What’s he doing?

“Suyeon ah…” he called her. She looked at him and smiled. “What is it?” She asked.

"Are you okay...? From yesterday?" He asked without looking at her. She nodded and sighed thinking about yesterday.

"Yeah... I'm fine... thanks..." she said then walked away.

"Wait... Jay's talking to me... does that mean.... he forgives me...?" Suyeon thought to herself. She quickly turned back and found Jay still standing there.

"Jay..." she called him this time. He turned to look at her with a smile on his face. A smile that brought confusion to her.

"Did you... forgive me...?" She asked. He looked down and thought to himself.

"Look... I've been thinking... since what happened yesterday... I don't think I should hate you. Why should I?" He asked walking towards her.

Suyeon looked at him confused, unsure of what he's speaking of.

"I didn't know your side of the story, so why should I be mad at you? Yeah, you ditched me and went to... Taek... but..." he said then glanced at her and stuttered.

"You said the past didn't matter... right?" She asked him. He looked at her and nodded. "Yeah... apparently..." he said then looked down again.

"We... can we just start over?" She asked him with sad eyes. He looked at her shocked. He was the one that's supposed to ask her, but she's asking him instead.

"Suyeon ah..." he called her.

"Well, you said the past didn't matter. What happened with Taek and I... isn't that the past? So it shouldn't matter, right? We'll just start over. We liked each other, right? Why can't we just start over?" She asked, letting everything out of her chest.

Jay just looked at her confused but at the same time shocked at her words.

What should he do? This is too sudden. She's right. Every word she's saying is right... but... what should his response be? He didn't want to sound too easy. But he didn't want to wait for her anymore also.

They just stood there and looked at each other for a long while, trying to think of words to say.

"YAH! Just get together already!!!!!" Sooyoung yelled from the corner of the hallway.

Jay and Suyeon looked over and saw everyone bunched up from the corner watching them.

Everyone hitted Sooyoung's head, cursing her for speaking and ruining the moment.

"Ah, bien..." she said pouting.

 

"Yah! Since when did you all get there!" Jay asked. Everyone chuckled and walked towards them.

"Yah, everyone knows about you two already. We told each other everything yesterday night before going to sleep." Yuri said grasping Khun's arm.

"Yeah, just get together. You two are making me sad." Miyoung said pouting. Wooyoung smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

Taeyeon looked at them and smiled. "I'm sorry... for what I did. I feel like it was because of me that caused you two to be like this." She said.

"Duh unnie! You're so mean!" Sooyoung joked. Everyone chuckled and walked to Jay and Suyeon.

"Look, I understand that there may be many disagreements and misunderstandings, but we all can see how much you two are in love." Junsu said.

"Wow Junsu... hearing that from you gives me the chills." Chansung said twitching. Sooyoung punched him slightly while everyone else chuckled.

"Okay, since everything's done and all, let's go out and have some fun!!!!" Yuri yelled waving her arms in the air.

"Hun, you're always all about going out and having fun. What happens back at your place?" Khun asked worriedly. She looked at him and smacked her lips.

"Don't worry! We girls keep the distance from all guys except for our loves. We're not like that okay?" She said while everyone got themselves ready.

 

Everyone went to the beach with the girls dressed in their shorts and plaid while the guys were dressed in their shorts and t-shirts.

Khun and Yuri held hands and walked alongside the shore with smiles on their faces.

"Yah, are you going to miss me when I leave in a while?" She asked. Khun looked down at her with a sad face on. He pursed his lips together and sighed, looking down.

He let go of her hand and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I'm not going to miss you at all." He told her jokingly. She pouted and moved away from him, crossing her arms on the process.

Khun chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, pressing her back against his chest. He snuggled in her neck and smiled.

"You know I'm going to miss you like crazy. Why do you ask?" He asked with his eyes closed. Yuri chuckled and leaned back towards him.

 

Sooyoung ran from behind Chansung breathlessly. "Yah! Wait for me Chansung ah!" She yelled. He looked back at her and chuckled then reached his arms from behind him.

Sooyoung chuckled and jumped on his back so he could piggyback her.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" She asked wrapping her arms around his shoulders while her head leaned down against his shoulder.

"I wanted to see you run to me." He told her. She chuckled and slapped his arm playfully.

"Jerk, you know I hate running." She told him.

 

Suyeon and Jay walked beside each other alongside the beach shore, away from everyone else.

"So... are we good now...?" She asked him. He glanced at her and smiled.

Out of nowhere, he ran his fingers alongside hers and twined their fingers together. Chills ran all over her body with a smile on her face.

She held his hands in hers and chuckled, looking up at the sky.

"We're leaving tonight..." she reminded him, glancing at him. Jay looked at her and his face softened.

"Want to stay here with me?" He asked. She chuckled. "I have school..." she told him. He nodded his head and in his lips.

"I was just kidding..." he told her. She smiled and formed a bubble in .

"Thank you..." she said after a while. He glanced up at her confused. "What for?" He asked with a light chuckle.

She played with her fingers that were still in Jay's and sighed a little.

"For forgiving me... so soon..." she told him. Jay smiled and looked down at their fingers.

"Just promise me you won't leave me for anyone..." he told her. She looked at him and chuckled.

"Who do I have?" She asked slapping his arm playfully. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know... you tell me." He told her. She smacked her lips and scoffed.

"You make it seem like I'm a bad person..." she told him looking down at her feet.

"You are..." he told her. She smacked her lips and let go of his hand.

"Yah, why are you being like this?" She asked him madly then started walking off. He looked at her and chuckled while he saw the water just a couple feet from Suyeon.

"Yah... Suyeon..." he called her but she ignored him. He chuckled and gently sneaked up behind her. He scooped her up in his arms and quickly carried her into the water, splashing and throwing her into the water laughing to himself.

 

Everyone else saw and came over to see what was happening.

"Ooh! I wanna do it too!!!" Chansung said still piggybacking Sooyoung. He chuckled evilly and ran to the water, throwing Sooyoung in there.

"YAH! Freaken Chansung! We're through!" Sooyoung yelled madly coming back out of the water. He chuckled and walked to her side.

"Fine! I'm sorry! Here, you can throw me in the water too." Chansung said standing still in front of her. Sooyoung chuckled and pushed him into the water as well.

 

Khunri just stood by and watched, holding hands. They chuckled to themselves and glanced at each other, holding each other in their arms.

 

Taeyeon turned to look at Junsu and glared at him who kept looking at her with a smile on his face.

"Don't even think about it." She told him. He gasped and shook his head. "I wasn't thinking anything..." he told her shaking his hands in front of him. Taeyeon smacked her lips with an I-thought-so look and watched everything that was happening.

Out of nowhere, Miyoung started screaming loudly. Wooyoung was carrying her on his shoulder, running into the water.

"YAH! You're so dead Wooyoung!" She yelled hitting his back.

 

Everyone laughed and played in the water together, splashing water at each other and holding onto one another.

A/N: Aw, a sweet chap right? I made them forgive each other...

I hope it was all right for that part...

The next chap will be the departing part...

I'll try to update asap okay? So please be patient with me as well all right?

Saranghae my lovely readers!!!