Picking out bikinis for swimming... Jessica unnie???

My Secret Identity

Jae Bum got out of the changing stall and looked around to see if anyone was in there. No one. He quickly got out and went out to Su Yeon who was waiting for him by the corner of the girl and boy’s restroom. Su Yeon turned to see him in a dress, flats, with his wig on; back to a girl. She looked at him disappointed but smiled.

            “All right, am I good?” He asked fixing his dress. She smiled. “Yeah, you’re fine. Let’s go.” She said then walked off.

            “Yah! Su Yeon ah! Jessica unnie!” Tae Yeon yelled out running towards them with Jun Su next to her. “Oh, Tae Yeon ah!” Su Yeon called out. Jun Su walked over laughing to himself with him being called “unnie”. Jae Bum walked to him and slapped his head.

             “Are you crazy?” Jae Bum asked in a girl voice. Jun Su smacked his lips rubbing his head while the girls looked at them confused. “No, sorry.” He said. Jae Bum looked at Tae Yeon and smiled. “What is it?” Jae Bum asked.

            “Oh, I called everyone to come here. We need some girl time. And Jun Su and them needs some guy time.” Tae Yeon said. “Oh, all right,” Su Yeon said.

            “Su Yeon ah! Where’s the handsome guy earlier?” Soo Young asked jogging to them with her hands in Chan Sung’s. Jae Bum gasped looking at Su Yeon.

            “Who?” Su Yeon asked. “Yah, the guy you were with earlier?” Soo Young asked again. Chan Sung glanced at Jae Bum and smiled. Jae Bum looked at the girls and scoffed.

            “Su Yeon unnie, you were with a guy earlier? Where was I?” He asked. Su Yeon looked at him confused then spoke. “Yah, you were having a bomb attack in the bathroom. Then I met him, and we talked for a while, until he had to go home.” She said then looked at everyone else. “His mom was sick, so he had to go.” Su Yeon said.

            “Oh, is that right. He was so handsome-looking.” Soo Young said. Jae Bum blushed a little. Chan Sung looked at Soo Young and Jae Bum then scoffed. “Hunny, wait until you see the real him.” He said. Jae Bum looked at him and sighed.

            “Oh! Yuri! Mi Young ah! Hurry up! We need to go somewhere really quick!!” Tae Yeon yelled out to them who were coming over with Woo Young and Nichkhun with them. They got there and looked at everyone.

“Where are we going to go?” Mi Young asked. “Yeah, Khun and I have to go ride that one roller coaster over there.” Yuri said. “Forget about that.” Soo Young said glancing at everyone. “Why?” Everyone asked.

“Let’s go swimming.” Tae Yeon said. “Oh, can I just go hang out with my guy friends while you guys do that?” Jae Bum said walking to Khun and their side. “Yeah, I didn’t even bring my bikini.” Mi Young said. “Ah, we’ll go get some then.” Yuri said.

“I’m good. You girls go ahead.” Jae Bum said again. “No unnie, you have to go with us.” Yuri said. “Yeah, 'noona', go with them.” Jun Su said with a chuckle. Jae Bum eyed him making him look down in shame. “All right, I want to go. Let’s go.” Mi Young said. “Yeah, it’s getting late.” Soo Young said then all the girls left with Jae Bum.

“Mmm, this color is nice.” Tae Yeon said. Jae Bum was sitting down waiting for them, looking around at all the girls in there. Suddenly, his eyes met the side of Su Yeon’s face. He froze and stared at her for a while to himself.

“What are you doing, Park Jae Bum?” He thought to himself, sitting still. “No, you can’t like her. You are here for Seo Hyun. And her only.” He repeated to himself. He closed his eyes and covered his face, trying to rid his thought of Su Yeon.

“Unnie, are you okay?” Tae Yeon asked sitting by him. She had her palm on his forehead. He twitched and looked up at her and moved away a little. “Oh, I’m okay. I don’t want to swim today. I’m feeling a little nausea. You girls go ahead and pick something out.” He said.

“No, you have to. Sitting down on your is going to hurt your head more.” She told him. He smiled at her. “Okay, go ahead.” He said. She smiled at him. “Are you sure you’re all right?” She asked once more. Jae Bum gave her a smile. She smiled and walked away.