Girl's Revenge for Su Yeon

My Secret Identity

 

“Hey we should go kill him. How can he do that to her?” Soo Young said. “It’s too sad to see her like that. I can’t hold it in anymore.” Tae Yeon said.

“Yeah, let’s go and take action.” Mi Young said. “I know where he should be right now.” Yuri said then ran to her room and grabbed her jacket. Everyone else did it too. Jae Bum was in his room the whole time, lying on his bed, watching his game still. Soo Young came in his room.

“Hey, what are you doing? Get dressed and lets go take action!” She whispered then closed the door. Jae Bum looked at her confused then got dressed and went out.

            “Su Yeon, we’re going to go out for a while. We’ll be back. Stay put!” Tae Yeon said then they left. “Hurry up!” Yuri said pulling on Jae Bum.

“Where are we going?” he asked confused. “Payback.” Mi Young said. “For what?” he said. They all got into the car and Mi Young drove off.

 

            “He should be here.” Yuri said getting out. “You’re going to regret it.” Soo Young said. They walked in there together with Jae Bum behind them confused. They walked over while he stopped and sat down and asked for a drink.

“Wait a minute please.” The bartender said. He smiled and waited. “No time for drinks.” Tae Yeon said pulling him away with them. “What? Why?” he asked walking with them again.

“There he is!” Soo Young said pointing ahead at a table where Su Yeon’s ex was drinking with some girls.

“He’s getting married and he’s here drinking with girls?” Yuri said madly. “No way,” Mi Young said then they walked over and stopped in front of him, looking him in the eyes. He looked up at them and sighed drinking with his girls again.

            “Hey, you there.” Tae Yeon said. He looked at them annoyed. “Can I help you?” he asked them. “Uh, yeah, you can.” Soo Young said.

“You’re about to get married. How can you sit here surrounded by girls?” Yuri said. “Yah, are you guys blind? Go look for a better guy! Why sit here with someone who’s just going to screw you over?” She said again. Jae Bum stood at the back confused.

“Yeah, get away while we deal with him.” Mi Young said. The girls walked away. Yuri and them surrounded him standing tall.

“Okay, sit down, if you must. I’ll get some more beer.” He said. Yuri slapped him. “What do we look like? Your little own es?” She asked madly. He got up madly.

“Hey! You have no right to hit me.” He said getting up madly. “Yeah, and why can’t she?” Mi Young asked with her hands on her hips.

“Because, your friend was just a young desperate little girl looking for love. I gave her what she wanted and now I left her.” He said. They girls gasped. “Hey, you think she’s just a toy?” Soo Young asked.

“Yeah, guys like us can toy with girls however we want.” He said. Jae Bum looked at him disgusted. “Yeah, well watch out for you life. You’re going to die a horrible death.” Tae Yeon said.

“Yeah, you’ll be punished for all the wrong things you’ve ever done to her.” Yuri said. “Yeah, you jerk! And to every other girl you’ve hurt.” Mi Young said.

“Yeah, well, if I’m a jerk that only date es, then what does that make your friend? A e too?” He said then chuckled. Jae Bum gasped and jumped over the table and punched him across the face.

“You jerk! What a shame you are to guys like us!” He said madly. “Jessica, what are you doing?” Tae Yeon asked. All the girls were screaming.

“Yah, stop it Jessica!” Yuri and then yelled out. “You can’t talk like that about someone who’s never done any wrong to you!” he said.

“Stop Jessica!” Tae Yeon yelled. “A real man protects and stays with the one we love. Especially when she’s a good girl. You are a cold jerk that needs to be beaten.” He said madly.

“Jessica, stop it,” the girls screamed loudly. “You’re not a man. You have to learn from a man like me!” He said then got off the man panting and fixing his hair. The man was on the seat passed out. Jae Bum froze and paused, looking around. He looked at everyone whose eyes were on him.

“Yeah, learn from me. I’m a girl but I’m more man than you.” Jae Bum said stuttering then fixed his clothes, hair, and chest. He panted looking at the guy.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought. You jerk. Trying to put us guys-the nice guys into this? You’re the only jerk here.” He said glancing around. He looked at the girls and saw their eyes on him again. He fixed his hair.

“He’s a bad example for girls, like us.” He said chuckling nervously.