Introductions

My Secret Identity

Late at night, Park Jae Bum walked into a small restaurant with his hair in a nice-looking poof, and the hair on the sides shaved off. He had on a pink and black plaid long sleeve along with his watch to his left wrist. He had on a jean and a pair of black converse.

          “Yah, you’re finally here.” Chan Sung said drinking some soju. Jae Bum came and sat down, crossing his legs, around the circled table with them giving crewmembers a handshake. Sojus and food were all over.

          “Yah, what took you so long Jay?” Nichkhun asked drinking and giving him a handshake.

“Sorry, I had to work.” Jae Bum said grabbing a cup and a soju. Everyone ate by themselves.

          “Hey, little girl. What are you doing sitting here? Aren’t you supposed to be at home studying?” An elder lady came and asked Jae Bum. Everyone looked away motioning that she shouldn’t have said that.

          Jae Bum has always been made fun of by how he looks: like a girl. Despite his girly hairstyle that he just won’t change, he had the body of a girl too. He looked at her up and down annoyed.

“Yah ahjumma, do I look like a girl to you?” he yelled irritated, taking his ID out, showing her. The lady gave him a sense of guilt and turned around, walking away.

“Hey, but he looks just like a girl.” The elder lady mumbled to herself glancing back.

          “Hey, some people just don’t understand.” Woo Young said nodding his head, looking away, and snickering.

“Hey, forget about it. Let’s just drink.” Jun Su said then poured himself a cup. “Cheers!” Chan Sung said then lifted his cup up in the air. They drank up and ate some food.

          “Hey, did you guys know that Joo Hyun is going to go to the All-Girl Shinhwa College School?” Nichkhun asked looking around eating. Woo Young nudged him looking at Jae Bum who was thinking to himself. Everyone looked his way and sighed looking down.

          Seo Joo Hyun is the girl of Jae Bum’s life. He’s loved her ever since three years ago, but has never had the courage to ask her out. He’s been depressed lately because of the fact that she’s going to go to an All Girls’ College and not to one that he can go too.

          “Uh, hey, you guys want to go crash at my house tonight?” Woo Young asked looking at Jae Bum, trying to change the subject. “Uh, what do you think, Jay?” Nichkhun asked shouldering him. Jae Bum twitched and looked at them.

“Oh, what?” He asked. “Let’s crash at Woo Young’s place tonight.” Jun Su said. “Oh, I’m sorry. I can’t. Have some things to take care of.” Jae Bum said.

“Yeah, I need to go meet up with my girlfriend.” Jun Su said. “Yah, you don’t even have a girlfriend. What are you talking about?” Chan Sung asked pushing him. “Yah, I do too,” Jun Su said offensively.

“You don’t have to hide. Just tell everyone you’re going to visit your grandma like what you’re supposed to do every week now.” Woo Young said. Everyone chuckled.

“Yeah, and give her a feet massage.” Chan Sung said then everyone chuckled some more. “How gross. I can’t believe you’d actually do that.” Nichkhun said then drank some soju.

“I don’t. You guys have never seen me do that.” Jun Su said. “Uh, yeah,” Jae Bum said showing a picture they took from outside his grandma’s window. Everyone laughed some more.

“Yah, stop picking on me. Or else I’m not going to be your friend anymore.” Jun Su said madly. “You’re just so easy to pick on because you can’t do anything back.” Chan Sung said. “Yeah, you need to stop doing that. That’s how people take advantage of you.” Jae Bum said. “But don’t change. You’re perfect the way you are. I think it’d be very weird if you weren’t so annoying anymore.” Nichkhun said chuckling. Woo Young chuckled and hit Nichkhun’s shoulder lightly.

“Yah, never mind then. Off this subject. We’ll just do it some other time.” Woo Young said then they continued eating and drinking.