Distracted

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin woke up with a pounding headache and his throat felt as dry as a desert. He had caught a fever with the lack of food that he had been eating. He didn't eat much in the past month, but he didn't completely starve himself. He ate only ramen since it was a quick and easy meal.

Plus the overload of work at the company was causing him to stress. Adding on Minji to make his world even more depressing, he decided to de-stress by drinking himself drunk the night before.

It wasn't the best decision since it was Monday morning now and he had to go to work. He tried to get up, but his body was failing him. Just getting up for a glass of water had caused him to feel dizzy. It was as if the entire world was spinning extra fast and with every step that he took, he would feel the urge to throw up.

When he made it back to bed, after quenching his thirst by downing one full bottle of water in one go, Jin grabs his phone and sent Taehyung a text to take over for the day before knocking out cold.

Taehyung received his brother's text and immediately worries about him. He calls Jin back but Jin didn't pick up on him. Instead of listening to Jin, Taehyung took a leave for the day and rushed over to his Hyung's apartment.

When he arrives he quickly parked his car and ran inside the building. He entered in Jin's passcode and once the front door unlocks, he opens it to see that his brother's current living style had completely changed.

His apartment was a mess. Clothes were scattered everywhere and dirty dishes were left unwashed in the sink. There were plastic bottles of water left all over the place. Not to mention the number of empty Soju bottles and ramen wrappers. The house reek of trash and he took a look at the huge pile of garbage that was overflowing from the trash bin.

Taehyung scrunches his face in disgust as he took in everything. Thinking that he will deal with all this later, he made his way over to Jin's bedroom.

"Hyung.." Taehyung calls out as he opens Jin's bedroom door only to see more mess in his Hyung's room.

Jin was really losing it without Jisoo. Taehyung had been so occupied with chasing after Haeun,  he didn't check up on his Hyung and left him in this state. He thought Jin was doing okay. Taehyung thought Jin was holding up well since he was going to work daily and whenever Taehyung saw Jin at work, he looked normal.

Taehyung needed Jisoo back in his Hyung's life and he needed to do it now.

He walks over to his Hyung who was out cold and Taehyung felt Jin's head, only to feel the burning heat from the forehead. Sighing to himself, he pulls away and reaches for his phone to call up Haeun.

Haeun was still asleep in bed when she heard her phone ringing. Without opening her eyes, she felt around her bed for her phone.

"Hello?" Her sleepy voice answered Taehyung and he immediately felt himself heating up. She moans into the phone obviously from being tired and being woken up.

He had to literally slap himself to not think of Haeun being underneath him. He cleared his throat and swallowed a gulp of air before responding to her.

"Hey babe, it's me. Are you working this morning?"

Her eyes immediately fly open when she heard his deep voice on the other end of the line. Although she had just woken up, Haeun blushes upon hearing Taehyung call her 'babe.'

"Uh, n-no. I'm off for today."

She bit her lip to keep from talking and stuttering any longer.

"You're biting your lip again, aren't you?" Taehyung smirked as he could envision her nipping on her lips nervously and he just wanted to bite her, eat her, devour her.

"You're lucky you're not here with me right now babe."

"Stoooooooop..." she blushes even more when hearing what Taehyung had just said. She cutely pulls at her blanket to cover her face as if to hide herself away from Taehyung.

"You're so cute babe."

Haeun giggles into the phone feeling like a high schooler who was talking to her crush.

"Sorry for waking you up babe, but we're gonna have to start our mission now. Can you come over to Hyung's apartment? I need you to buy some medicine on your way here too. Jin Hyung is running a fever."

"Oh, sure thing. Let me jump in the shower quick and I'll be there shortly. Text me his address."

"Will do. Hurry so I can see you. I miss you babe."

Haeun internally screams her head off. Her entire body twisting and turning with happiness, but she kept her voice calm and cool.

"I miss you too. I'll see you soon."

After hanging up the phone Haeun jumps out of bed and rushes into the bathroom to shower. She soon got herself ready and was out the door in 30 mins tops.

Haeun stopped by a pharmacy to pick up some medicine for Jin. She took out her phone and saw that Taehyung had texted her Jin's address and his apartment number. She puts his address into her GPS and let it guide her towards Jin's home.

She found her way up to Jin's room and sent Taehyung a text to let him know that she had arrived. She knocks on the door and shortly after it swung open revealing her very handsome and happy boyfriend on the other side.

He pulls her into the room and shut the door, before quickly moving in to connect their lips.

God, he missed her so much. He missed every little part of Haeun and he couldn't wait to feel her lips on his again. Hearts were racing as they have their little mini makeout.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter