Mission Start

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After more than enough kisses and some more confessions, Taehyung returned to his car. Taehyung went home to shower and changed into a brand new black suit and a matching black tie. He arrived at the restaurant at around 6 PM. As he was being led to a table for two, he started to feel nervous and excited at the same time.

Excited because he was sure that his feeling was one-sided once again, but he was wrong. It was an amazing feeling to know that the other has mutual feelings and she even agreed to be his girlfriend.

But he was nervous because although she had already agreed to be his girlfriend, their relationship could possibly break before it could even properly start.

He thought back to their conversation and confession from earlier.

'I like you ever since I first saw you Taehyung. I was scared that if you knew that I like you, you'd stop coming to see me. I really didn't think you would feel the same way for someone like me so I pretended to be annoyed when in fact I loved it when you were around, bugging me.'

'Hmmm, you're a pretty good actress Haeun. You almost made me believe that you were seriously not interested in me and that I fell for another girl who would not return my feelings.'

'A-another girl?'

Taehyung internally curses at himself for letting it slipped, but he didn't want to start a new relationship based on lies so be decided to be truthful to Haeun.

'I don't want to lie to you. There was a girl who I fell deeply in love with, but my feelings for her would never be returned because she was in love with Jin Hyung and Hyung loves her a lot too.'

'Is she.... Is she your brother's girlfriend? That Minji nurse that you were upset at me for when we first met? Or was it the Jisoo girl?'

Taehyung shut his eyes with much difficulty because he knew this conversation wasn't going to end well, but he needed to be truthful. No more lies. He opened his eyes back up and looked deeply into Haeun's eyes in hope that she would understand him.

'Minji and Jisoo is the same person. And yes, she was the girl but I can promise you that I don't love her anymore...'

'L-love... you said you were in like with me only, but you l-love her?'

Taehyung knew he had messed it all up. He let out a deep sigh before answering her.

'I loved her Haeun, as in past tense. I knew how much Jisoo loves Jin Hyung and that I would never get a chance with her. So instead of getting her to love me back, I choose to step back and help her with Jin Hyung. I told you when we first met, that it was complicated between Jin and Jisoo, but I'm willing to explain and tell you everything.'

The smile that was on her beautiful face just minutes before was nowhere to be seen. Haeun looked like she was internally debating if she had made a terrible mistake in agreeing to be Taehyung's girlfriend. So as much as he wanted this relationship to blossom between them, he knew he had to let her make her choice. He gently held her hands in his before speaking.

'Haeun, I know this is a lot for you to take in right now but I meant every word I said to you. I do like you and I still want you to be my girlfriend, but I'll let you choose. I'll be at Yoo's Italian Cuisine. If you decided that this is too much for you, then you don't have to come meet me. I'll be waiting until 9 PM, if you don't show up by then, I'll know that you no longer want to see me and I won't bother you anymore. But if you still want to be my girlfriend, if you still want this like between us to become love, then come to meet me. I really hope you will come....'

Taehyung bit his lips as he waited for Haeun's answer. He stares at his watch on his right wrist and it read 8:30 PM.

Please show up Haeun... I really don't want to lose you...

Taehyung has been a nervous wreck the moment he sat down when he arrived. Sipping on his water and refusing to order and continuing to wait. He would glance at his watch over and over again.

8:45 PM

Please, please come and give me a chance...

8:50 PM

Haeun-ah.. jebal...

8:59 PM

Taehyung felt the tears starting to build up in his eyes as he watched the time changed to 9 PM. He closes his eyes and let the hot tears fall down his face. His head lowered into his hand as he sat defeated and lonely as she didn't show up.

She had made her choice and he had to respect her decision, although it tore his heart apart. He finally found someone who shared the same feelings as him, but he lost her even before he could properly get a chance.

He sat in his seat unmoved and in the same position as the time passed slowly. He felt like he had no energy left. His legs refused to move. He did nothing but let silent tears fall into his palm. By the time he was ready to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter