Heal Me

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She had become someone important in his life. Someone who cared for him during his worst time. Someone who saw him at his lowest and yet choose to stay. Someone who Jin don't think he would survive without anymore.

"Thank you Minji..."

Her name finally leaving his lips. His smile so sincere and loving towards the one girl who had slowly been healing him without him realizing it.

The true reason behind his smiles and the calming of his nightmare for the night, but sadly she didn't hear it. She had fallen asleep before the male could utter her name...

Jin's POV

I woke up to feeling myself clinging onto someone. Their hand was under my head and it felt too comfortable that I didn't want to move. I could hear the steady heartbeat beating inside of their chest. I slightly moved my head and felt something big and soft in my face. Feeling so at peace, I nuzzle more into the soft chest of the person and tighten my grip.

A low and breathy moan escaped the individual who was cuddling me in their arms.

My ears perked at hearing her . Yes, it was a girl... and it was Minji's voice.

Frozen in place, I felt my heart increase ten times faster. I could feel the burning on my ears and knew that they had probably grown a deep shade of red in embarrassment at being held so close to her chest.

I bit my lip to keep calm and not think of anything that might trigger the little bro in between my legs. I slightly pull my head away from her chest. It was too dangerous and I didn't want her waking up to feeling a certain part of me being hard.

I tried to recall what happened last night and how she ended up sleeping in the same bed as me.

I remembered Namjoon's visit, the heartbreaking news about Tae and Sunni, and Minji, the girl that was in my bed and holding on to me this very moment.

I automatically smiled to myself as I remembered Minji and my little talk from last night. How she stuttered when I asked if I mistakenly stole her first kiss, how flustered I was when she suddenly kissed me and admitted to liking me, and how I felt a bit disappointed when she said she was just messing around with me.

She's a nurse Jin. It's her job to care for her patients.

The smile that was on my face started to fade.

That was right. I was just another patient to her. I was a patient who was crying desperately for help and it was natural for her to come to my aid.

But I couldn't slow down the beating of my heart.

I didn't like how fast it was beating and how it was making me the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter