Dreaming

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

"Jin, I stayed by your side because I like you. I like you a lot, so if you ask me to kiss you again I won't hesitate to give you a proper kiss."

I watched as his eyes widen in shock and it fluttered. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I knew what he wanted to say. A sad smile spread across my lips and before he could rip my heart open, I let out a loud laugh.

"Hahaha! You should have seen the look on your face Jin! Hahahaha.. It was hilarious!"

I continued to laugh until tears of sadness streamed down my face.

"You-You were just messing with me?!" He quickly grew upset with me. He let out a sigh of relief and I let out another giggle, but the tears didn't stop flowing.

"You started it with your pouting and kissy lips," I mocked him doing the exact kissy face and noises he made earlier.

"Shut up. I thought you were serious Minji."

I grew quiet. My heart still beating rapidly from my confession. I swallowed back the tears and lump in my throat.

"What if I was serious? Would you be able to trust me and love again?"

"Stop it Minji. I'm not going to fall for it twice in a row."

I let the tears resume down my face. My poor achy heart was throbbing. It felt like the small muscle had grown ten times the sizes and I could hear every beat pounding away. It kept calling for Jin to hear the sincerity in my words, to hear that everything I had just confessed were true, but he didn't hear it. He didn't hear how loud it was calling his name.

"You caught me Jin. I won't joke around with you anymore. Now let's go back to your room before the other nurses grill me for letting a patient wander the hallways this late at night."

I backed away from him and wiped the droplets away before helping him up and escorting him back to his room.

Once he was tucked in I told him I was going to clean up the mess we made earlier from eating together. I turned around, but he caught my hand in his. He gently tugged at my hand and patted the side of his bed for me to sit. I followed and sat next to him. He didn't let go of my hand but instead sat up in bed and leaned in closer to me.

"Can I have a hug?" 

My arms automatically open up for the male and made its way around his neck as he s his around my waist resting his head on my shoulder and breathing into my neck.

"I know I've thanked you more than enough today, but still... thank you for making me not think about Tae and Sunni, even if it was only for a minute. I'll continue to forget a little every day, but when it hurts, can I hug you like this?"

He sniffled into my neck letting me know that he was crying once again. I nodded and he tightens his grips and starts to full out sob into me.

I silently cried along with him as the night grew darker. He wept and held me for a long time before I felt his tight grip loosening on me. His sad cries into my neck soon turn into light even breaths. I realized he had fallen asleep in my arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter