A night I will remember..always

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
After saying goodbyes to Yuhno, Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun, Jaejoong decide to walked you home. You were so happy with it. It's been a while that it's only you and him. Alone.

" It's been a while right? For us being alone like this. Just you and me" You said. Broke the silence between you two.

" Erm..I've been busy with training. How are you?" He said.

" I'm doing well recently. Trying to find another job, thinking of doing two jobs at once. I have to pay my debt". You said when you remember that you're have to pay back Hyun Jonng money.

" Owh.. Can you do two jobs at once? Even one job will make you be so exhausted" He said concern on your condition. "Hey..Wanna go to the basketball at the park? We can star gazing there, plus night still young" suggest Jaejoong later when he saw your glooming look.

" How about we race there starting now" You said and start to run leaving Jaejoong behind.

" Yay!!That's cheating. I'm not even ready yet" Jaejoong shout at you but then he start to run also chasing after you.

" The last person reach there have to treat the winners ice-cream" you shout at him.

" Let's see about that" he said. He was right besides you and left you behind.

" Yay!!!wait for me.."

At the end you lost the race. Jaejoong had win the race and waiting for you at the basketball court with huge smile on his face.

" I've won..But I don't want ice-cream" he said. Giving his i-want-another-thing look.

" Fine..What do you want?" You sigh unsatisfied. You really want him to treat you for an ice-cream.

" Let's have another drinks and you buy? How's that sound?" he smile.

" Another drink? Don't you have to practice tomorrow?"

" We were given a day off which is tomorrow. So I can drink as much as i wanted to"

" Alright. But you still need to treat me an ice-cream" You said. " Deal". He said and led you to the nearest groceries store to buy another few bottles of soju and an ice-cream for yourself.

" Herm..This is so relaxing" He said. Jaejoong lay down on the basketball court and look up to the open skies. While you also lay down next to him.

" You see the stars up there? I guess they were the luckiest thing ever" You said.

" And why is that?".

" I don't know. They were only stay puts to one place and shine on the others. They don't have to worry about anything" You said.

" Yet they also unlucky. They don't have the chance to experience another things another place. Plus they are not up there every nights. When it's raining they could not shown up, when it comes to it ends they'll explode into ashes and vanished like they never exist before" Said Jaejoong.

" I still think that they were the best and prettiest things. I wish I could be a star. Then I'll shine only for the person I treasure". The last part of your word almost could not be heard.

" Hey..I went to Yoona place last two weeks" He said suddenly. Finally he mention it to you. You don't know how to respond. If could you don't want him to mention about Yoona that night.

" I told her about the audition".

" Then?" finally that the only word you could say.

" She still with her decision to break up. But I don't think I can live without her" he sighed then drink his soju.

You take a sip of yours also. Up till this point he still cannot let go of her. " You know what I think? I think you were looking only to one place all this time. I mean, imagine that you are in this crowded train. And you look only to one way and not another way around" you explain.

" Don't get it yet" He said.

" I mean.... there's a lot of people in the trains, therefore you only manage to look only to one direction only because of the crowd. But if you tried you can take a look into another direction even when in crowded place. It is all depend on yourself, the way you think about it" You continue.

" Still don't get your points" He said and took another sip of his drinks.

" Look... what I'm trying to say is, don't look at Yoona only, I means take a look at another person surrounds you. You'll find someone who treasure you more than she does, and by that time you'll thanks me for saying this". You said. You were actually giving him a hint about your feeling.

" You think so? It maybe took time for me to get through this. I mean we share many things together before"

"Yeah..you experience many things with me too. How bout the moments that we have? Don't you realize it yet that I'm the person that i just said now" You monologue inside your head.

" Hey..look a shooting stars, Quick make a wish" You said suddenly when you saw a shooting stars and quickly you close your eyes and make a wish.

" God..I just want this night to be the best night I have with him and wish that someday we can be together" You wished. Right when you opened your eyes, Jaejoong whose lying next to you were staring at you without a blink.

" What? Is that wrong for me to wish on a wishing star?" You said. Tried to cover your feelings. Yet he just quiet and stare at your face. He never done that before. For almost a minutes both of you were just staring at each other face.
Lucky that the night is dark a little so he could not see your blushing face.

Slowly he get closer to your face. You're surprised but you don't want to make any move at all. You're just stay there waiting for his next actions. The closer he get, the faster your heart beats and it's feels like it almost explode.

* He's drunk and he's not gonna kissed me..Owh..What should I do..* Your head messed around with you.

Then slowly he leaned his lips against your and kiss you. Your eyes were wide open since you were in shock. He really does kiss you. Few moments later you breaks the kiss and smile at you.

" Let's head home. It's late. Nicole must be worried about me now. I've been out the whole day" You said and hurriedly stand up.

You leave him behind because you don't know how to react after the kiss. So you decide to runs back home afraid that he might followed you.

That night after reach home, you could not sleeps. Yes yo do have a feeling for him, love him, but never in your mind thought that he will kiss you like what he did early even when he is drunk.

Deep inside your heart, you are so thankful to God and the wishing star for making it the best night you have with him. Even when he's drunk and the possibilities he didn't remember the kiss is there. Yet it's still the best night for you.

=================

JS: Happy that you like the previous chapter.
I tried to picture them but i can't describe their
amazing looks into words. so sorry for their introduction parts.^^

kkk_128: Hehe..yeah..my next fav dolphin boy is there too.^^
They will played part in your life..so wait up for it.
hehe..here's the update.

For those who had read this fics, I hope you guys
will leave comments. Your comments is appreciated even it is the bad nor the good comments. Thanks..Komapta..