What happens??

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Jaejoong place...
____________
Jaejoong P.O.V

" Argh..Man..My head..." I woke up this morning with pain in my head. I feel so dizzy.

" Man..When was the last time I drank so much?" I said to myself and headed to bathroom. I need to take shower first maybe after that my head will feel lighten a bit.

After taking shower, I was about to cook for himself a breakfast or lunch maybe consider time is 30 minutes pass 12, when my phone rang.

" Yabosayeo"

" Yay..hyung..did you just wake up? Man..I've been calling you since this morning" said the caller.

" Whoa..Calm down Junsu-ah..What up? We don't have sudden practice right?"

" No, we don't but we have plan" said Junsu.

" Junsu-ah give me the phone" said another voice. It was Changmin.

"Hyung..Let's have a picnic or barbecue...and bring _______ along with you" said Changmin.

" Whoa..fellas..One at a time.. Now passed the phone to Yuhno or Yoochun. I'll understand when they explain more than you two" I said ordering those two to handed the phone to either Yuhno nor Yoochun.

"Yuhno hyung..Talked to this sleepy headed guy" shout Changmin.

" Yay..I still can hear that. Don't think I'm invisible even when were on phone" I yelled at the two of them.

" Yabosayeo..Jaejoong-hyung..Yuhno here..Were thinking of having a barbecue or picnic later on today. So what do you think? Having some fun time before we debut and get busy?" Asked Yuhno.

" What time? I'll guess that would be okay for me"

" Later on about 2 o'clock. We'll going to the beach so meet you there" said Yuhno.

" Yeah..sure..Do you want me to bring something or anything later?"

" Erm..Cook something nice and tasty. We will bring the meets for barbecue..ah....Bring ________-ah along. The more the merrier" said Yuhno.

" Okay..I'll text her after this. So see you later" I said.

After hung up then I suddenly think of what happens the last night. My memories is still a little bit blur. " What happens last night? Last thing I remember me and ______-ah at the basketball court having another drink.." I tried to remember what happen between us last night. " Seems likes something is missing from my memories" I said to myself.

" Better call _______ now. She can get ready if she doesn't have any plans. I dial her number. After few moments no one answering my phone.

" Aish..This girl..S he must be still sleeping" I said.

I tried again and again calling her but again no one answering. " Was it something really happens last night? Why I couldn't remember?" I said and shook my head for not remembering anything.

" Better called Nicole and inform her about the plans" I finally decided to call Nicole and tell her about the plan

______________________________

Your place, Your P.O.V.

" Gosh..He's calling. What should I do?" You murmed.

" What if he said sorry and asked me not to think wrong about yesterday? That would hurt me"

Then you decide not to picked up his phone till you know how to react or what to say. You put your phone into your desk and closed your desk so that you would not hear it ring. You left your room and head to kitchen try to cleaned up the kitchen. That was your habits when you have a problem. You will start to do cleaning even when everything is clean and neat.

" Hey..What happens to your phone?" Asked Nicole.

" Why do you asked?"

" Well, nothing. Jaejoong called me just now cause he cannot get through you"

" Yeah..What does he said?" You asked and pretending that you are busy doing the chores and have no times listening to what Nicole is going to say.

" Gosh...I hope that he's not asking for forgiveness for kissing me last night. I rather he didn't remember at all than he felt guilty to me" You think inside your head.

" He and his friends will have a picnic later and they invited you to come along" said Nicole.

" I don't think I can make it. I have to chores to do" You said, still pretending that you are busy.

You didn't realize that Nicole is now standing next to you.

" Something is happening last night right? You acting weird" asked Nicole.

" No!!I did not. Can't you see the kitchen is dirty already" You denied.

" Uhuh..You were always like this when you have something bothering you? My guts says that this has something to do with Jaejoong" Said Nicole. " Come on, you can tell me ______-ah. Since when you are so secretive" beg Nicole.

" Alright!!!Stop chattering. Promised me don't comments my actions"

" I promise, just tell me now"

" Alright, last night after meeting up with his friends, we walked home and stop at the basketball court and have another drink"

" And....??"

" We ended up with he kiss me" You said almost unheard.

" You what? He kiss you??!! Gish..Did you finally tell him??"

" No, I don't. I think it's because he is drunk so that why he kissed me beside I just left him there after that"

" You stupid girl!! You should tell him how you feel not just left him there...Come on _______-ah" Nicole is now yelled at you for your stupidity for not dare taking the chance to confess.

" Hey!!I said no comments on my actions and plus it's not that easy okay. I don't want him to feel weird around me after I confess, that's why I can't go today" You said, leaving your chores half done.

" It's too late, I already say yes. We will go later at 2 o'clock. He will come by at we go together" said Nicole.

" What...Nicole-ah..."

" Were going..That's final decisions. Don't be such a coward" said Nicole and left you in the living room alone.

====================
suju_lover: here's the update..enjoyed. :D

Comments please. ^^

p/s: how's my new poster up there?? I would like to acknowledge sweetrose from veh-sah-tyle for my poster up there. I want to use the back ground but then my fics couldn't be read. Neway the poster is great and i love it. thanks guys.