Arguments and reconciliation

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
"Congrats guys!!You guys did well out there. It's a blast!!"You said in thrill to the boys when they are back on the backstage.

"Did you just see me out there _____-ah? Wow!!It's feel awesome" said Junsu. His smile widen up till his ears.

"____-ah I did well too." said Changmin. "You must tell Nicole about that"he added.

"Guys..calm down..Didn't I tell you that all of you did great out there"you smile and patted Changmin shoulder to calm him.

"Jae..congrats..You dreams became reality finally"

"Nope..not yet..this is only the beginning of it"he said. Wiped his sweat away."Thanks to this,"he pointed to the charm that you gave him earlier"I got my courage to go out there. You wouldn't know how it feel to performance in front of audiences.Gosh!!It was amazing"he said.

"I know..How ab..." Your phone rang..."Hold on" You asked him to wait for you to answer the phone.

"Hello"

"Lee _____. Where are you?"

"What do you want?" You asked. It was Hyun Joong.

"I asked where you at? I feel bored so let's get out have some fun" he said.

"Yay!!!Kim Hyun Joong-sshi, go and find your girl, don't bother me" You said and hung up the phone.

You turn your back and find that Jaejoong is staring at you. His glare is different and that scare you.

"Kim Hyun Joong..What does he do??No..I mean why does he called you?"

"Jae..I..."

"Ah...I forgot..You were their fans..I mean his fans. Don't you"

"Jae..."

"Whatever..You are all the same..Liking him, fans of him..As long as you guys love him..you willing to do everything..even it has to do with your pride, You will still be his fans, girls are all stupid" he said and walked away.

The other members who was there surprised to see what just happen. "Jae!!Wait.."You said and run after him.

"What does it do with me??. What wrong if I'm their fans?? You are also the same. Up till now, I know that you still can't let go of Yoona, don't you??. Always think about her till you didn't see anything else in front of your eyes!!" You shout at him.

He didn't care at all about what you said. He just walked away.

____________________

That night, all DBSK member gathered together along with your in their dorm to celebrate their first performances earlier that day.

Everyone is having fun except for Jaejoong. He kept himself away from the others including you. He just stay in his room and not joining all of you.

"Yay!!Were missing something here" Said Yuhno.

"Yeah..We missed Jaejoong hyung" said Yoochun.

Then, all of them take a look on you "What??Don't look at me that way guys. No way I'm gonna made up with him. Don't remember what he said to me this today?" You pouted. You the look in their faces is asking for you reconcile with Jaejoong and bring him out from his room. He's been his room since they get back.

"_____-ah, come here for a seconds" ask Yoochun and led you far from the others.

"____-ah, I know that you are mad at him, but just for this time, again..go and made up with him. I know that you wanted too" he smile.

"No, I don't. Who asked him to say things like that to me??I'm not Yoona and I'm not other girls"

"_____-ah, you really wants things to be like this??Is this what you wanted to between the two of you?"

You didn't answer him. "____-ah, you know how he is. I know that he felt guilty too about it, just you know as a guys, sometimes he have to think about his pride, so I guess that why he's avoiding now"

"Just go to that room, forgive each others and let's have some fun..Will you do this for oppa??"He said, pushed you to Jaejoong door.

You look the rest of them. They signaled their him to get inside the room. "Go...Hwaitiinig!!".

"Aish..Here we go..." You said and pulled his door.

Jaejoong was pensively looking outside his window, gazing the scenery. You walked slowly to him, patted his shoulder. He look back and found that it was you but then he pull his look away.

"Jae..I'm sorry about earlier okay. I didn't mean what I said"

Silence......

"Jae..sorry okay..now lets have funs with others. Feels bored without you out there" you said again.

Silence......

"Aish..." Yo gave up and about to leave, but then he grasp your wrist and "____-ah, I'm forgive you...No..I means I'm the one who supposed to asking for apology. I'm being jerk today" he said.

You look at him "I know my Jae will forgive me...It wasn't hard at all right..Asking for an apology" You smile.

"Aww...Wasn't that sweet?"

"Yay!!Junsu-ah, can't you be quiet?" Said Yuhno.

When you look around, you saw that the four of them were peeking and earing the conversation between you and Jaejoong. They give their we-didn't-mean-to-peek-or-overheard look.

"Yay!!Guys..What are we doing??Let's the fun begin" scream Changmin and runs to the living room. "Time to have some fun guys" he added.

"It wasn't that bad right?"said Yoochun.

"What?" You asked.

"Made up. You know, sometimes when we love someone, we need to sacrifice our own feeling. Just like now, even Jaejoong hyung is the one whose guilty and should ask aplogy in the first place. Happy now?" he said and winked at you.

"Opaa..Thanks"

===============

Guys..comments this please...:D