Lunch with The King of Jerk

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Things seems to be normal now, at least for the moments. Jaejoong and the others has started their activities. Their debuted scheduled to be on the coming SM Ent family concert. Therefore they have to be well prepared since SM Ent family concert is a big events and a lot of fans from SM Ent artist will shows up. You, from time to time always go and check on them when they practice. Jaejoong seems like he is no longer thinking of Yoona, maybe because of the hectic schedule he had for their debut.

As for you, you still struggle to find another job so that you could pay your debt with Kim Hyun Joong. Today you will have another interview. You really hopes that they will need your service but they don't. You ended up looking for another job opportunity in the newspapers and wondering around. You phone rang shortly after that.

" Hi there.Remember me?" said the caller. " Yes I do Mr. Stingy" You already knew whose the caller upon you listen to his voice.

" Yay!!!My name is Kim Hyun Joong leader of SS501 and I'm not Mr.Stingy" He yelled at you. " Whatever. What do you want?"

" What do I want?! How dare you asked what do I want. Of course my money back"

" Ah..I don't have money now. But I'm still gonna pay it back, so no need for worries" you talked back.

" Yeah?? When?? It's been almost a month now and you still did not make any payments"

" I will soon. So don't be such a jerk. You're a big star anyway, money is not the problem"

" Still didn't find a way to pay me back??The offer is still open"

" I'll find my way and don't worry I don't need your offer" You said. You could not imagine, work as his assistant and having to see him every day. It's totally freaks you out. Yes you are a fans of them but get to know your idol true self is a bit of dissapointing.

" Yeah, like wondering around the street and looking at the newspapers? Is that what you called finding a way?" He said.

You were surprise because he just describe your condition. You take a look around, looking for a chance that he is some where near you.

" Looking for me?" he said. " Look in front of you".

You look in front and you saw him with two of s, Kim Kyu Jung and Heo Young Seang sitting in a fancy restaurants having their lunch.

" Come here. I'll treat you lunch as a moral support for you". You look towards him and give him a glare. " Why should I follow your order? I'm not your slave"

" Then I'll just double my debt then. It's either you come here or I'll increase your debt" he grinned.

Looks like you don't have other choice. You slowly walked to the restaurant and walked to his direction.

" Well, that's was not that hard to follow orders" he smirked.

" I'm here. So what now?"

" Have a sit first" He said and pulled you to sit next to him. Kyu Jung and Young Seang who witness the situation look at each other.

" Hyung, is this the girl that you've been talked about lately??" asked Kyu Jung.

" Yeah, the one who you runs into and owe you money??" asked Young Saeng.

" Yay!!What did you tell them about me?? Hi.. I'm ____ the one who he runs into and I'm not purposely owe this jerk money" you said.

Kyu Jung and Young Seang just look at each other and they were surprised by what you just said.

" Hi..I'm Kyu Jung and this is Young Saeng" he said and shake your hands followed by Young Saeng.

" Who told you that you can greet my members? And who asked you guys to greet her?" he growled at them. " Now what do you want to eat? I'll treat you" he said again.

" I'm not eating anything, and can I go now??" You asked. You really don't have any appetite to eat your lunch with him.

" No!!Sit!!" he ordered.

" Hyung, I think we will go now. I don't think our presence needed here anymore since you already have accompanied for your lunch" said Young Seang. Both of them leave you alone with Hyun Joong after that.

Again with no choice, you wait inpatient for him to finish his lunch. " You know, you can be my assistant so you don't have to worry about finding jobs" he said and eats his meals.

You didn't answer. " Coincidently, we have a post available to be our assistant and you can have the post if I recommended you" he continue. Yet you remain silence.

" Hey!! Answer me when I asked you" he snarled at you for being silent.

" I don't have too and still I don't want too" You snarled back at him.

" Fine!!But remember the offers are always opens" He said. He finish up his meals and then he waved at the waiter for bills. " Thanks for accompanied me for my lunch. You can go now and by the way, about I wanted to increase the debt, I was just joking and make fun of you. Didn't know that you will fall into that this easy" He said.

You just couldn't believe that he said that. You get up from your sit and leave him. "Kim Hyun Joong you are the most jerk, retarded, annoying person I ever met in this whole world!!!!!" You yelled at him. You left as soon as you finsh your word. " Hey, save my number so that you will know how to find me" he said and smirked.

" I would never ever fall into his trick again. I'm so stupid for believing him" You blame yourself for believing him.

==========
short chap ar..I know..I just felt so tired.
Been out whole day..needed some rest..
I think this chap is a total crap. sorry..
Anyway..please comments..