Breaking up

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
*Jaejoong Flashback*

"What took her so long..."i mumble to myself while waiting for my girlfriend outside the school gate. Today she had an audition for SM Ent. Its almost noon and school is full with crowded. Its a school festival and my group and i will participate in the dance competition. I really hope that she could make it. To watch my performance.

From distance i could see an familiar figure is running toward my position.

"Babe...I'm sorry..I'm late.." said Yoona in her heavy breath. Exhausted due to the running.

"It's ok.Better late than never".I said and pulled out my handkerchief and wipe away her swaet.

"come. Its about our turn now" and led her toward the backstage where the rest of the group is.

"Oppa.." Yoona said and pulled my hand and then kiss me on my cheek. " A good luck charm for you" she said and winked.
I smiled and winked back with face watch-me-look.

*listen to 'o'.That song suit their performance now.=)*

Our performance went smooth and crowd was happy with the performance. After done with performance i run to my girl who's patiently wait.

"How's was it..Oppa did great right babe" I said

"Yeah, oppa did great. You look good up there" she said back and wiped my sweat away.

"Wanna go look around babe? There's a lot of interesting booth opening today?"

"Yeah..sure"

We went from one booth to another booth until we decide to take a break and sit at the nearest bench.

"How's your audition?Did u make it" i said and wrapped my hand over her waist. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Uhuh..i did pass the audition. Company decided to form a girl band.So..."she paused..A long paused..

"So?"

"I need to move into the hostel as the company wish me too. So what do you think? I'll be very busy with vocal training and practice soon" she sadly sad.

"Babe, it's ok. I understand. When you already debuted then i'll applied for you dance partner..then we will have much time together."

she nooded." Yeah by that time we can get togetherand much time together"

*End of flashback*

It's been few month since Jaejoong break up with Yoona. Her excuse is he's not good enough for her. She's an artist while he's still struggling to get into the entertainment industry.

"Hyung, until when you wanted to be like this" said Min Ki. Min Ki is his high school friend.

"Yay..Shut up. You don't know how it feel when your girl dumped you because you had nothing" Jaejoong said and give him a scary glares.

Min Ki and Yi Jung look at each other and then pulled out a piece of paper.

"Here, take a look at this. There's another audition for SM Ent. Hyung you know the move and you got the voice. Just try it out" said Yi jung

i took the paper and throw it away. I lay back down on my bed and ignoring them.

After the break up Jaejoong stop dance and sing. Everything that remind him of Yoona. Before dancing and singing is his life. They were both having a dream to be a successful singer. But now he hated it the most.

"Hyung..Just stop being sad ok..."Min ki shouted.he grab Jaejoong hand and pulled him into the mirror.

"Hyung, she left because you had nothing. Then proof to her that you do have something. Win her heart again if that would make you feel better but do go to the audition.It's the only way to win her back"Min ki said and leave Jaejoong alone in his room with Yi Jung.

After they left Jaejoong slowly slipped against the wall and collect the paper that he throw earlier.

"If this cost you to came back to me then i'll do it"

______________________

please comment....