It's really over..Sorry..

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Jaejoong is right in front of the SM Ent. hostel. He is going to tell Yoona about his audition and the news that he managed to get in and will be a trainee just like her. He decide to give her a called, letting her know that he is in front of her hostel.

"Yoona-ah, it's me Jae. I wanted to see you. Can I? I'm in front of your hostel now"

"What do you want? I thought that i cleared everything to you now" she said coldly.

"I just wanted to see you. Five minutes is enough already" Jeajoong said begging her to met him.

"Alright..I'll be right down" she said and hung up the phone.

In few minutes....

"Jae..what it is?"

"I've accepted into the company. I've passed the audition today" he said with the best smiled he could gave her. Jaejoong only want her to know that he is finally made it through the audition after several time of rejections.

"Jae..I'm happy for you. It's that all? I really need some rest. It's been whole day training and I'm so tired"

"If that all I better be going now"

As she turned and about to leave Jaejoong grab her hand and pulled her into his arms. Resting his head above her shoulder and smelled her scent. That was what he missed a lot. Her smile, her scent, her beautiful soft hair. Everything about her.

" No..don't go now..Just be like this for a while. Why?..Can't you see that i'm doing this for you? I missed you" He whispered sadly.

"Jae..i'm sorry..Every things changed now" she said and break the hugs.

"Can't we make a new turn. Start all over again? I really cannot lose you"

"I'm sorry Jae" she said. "Jae..." she leaned her face closer and kissed him on his cheek. "It's not that i don't love you, it just that everything changed. The next thing i realize is that i'm stop missing you.

As a guy who played with words,composed song with beautiful, sweet words that would melt girl hearts, Jaejoong could not find any suitable words to suppress his feeling. Out of sudden, he found that no words in the worlds that could describe his feeling.

"Jae, I love you, i used too. But now i'm not anymore. You know everyday we went through together, every conversation we had is nothing..meaningless. And you know, i used to missed the time that we have meaningful conversation"

Jaejoong could not believe his ears. His girlfriend said that she wanted to break up because they don't have meaningful conversation and stopped missing him.

"I'm sorry Jae..Really..It's over..Goodbye.." she continue and once again kissing him on his cheek and a peck on his lips. Then she walked away without even looking back. Jaejoong just stand there and found himself useless for not saying anything to make her stay.

As the drama goes by, Jaejoong did not realize that a paired of eyes watching, listening to the whole scene. You were there, hiding behind the building, with your eyes teary, your heart in pain. Seeing Jaejoong like that making you felt more sad. You were just standing there, watching him.

" He's hurting himself again. Jae, why are you doing this"

Jaejoong in the other hand felt depress. He left the building and walk with no direction. You could not just left him in that situation. Patiently, you followed from the back . He stop at the nearest stall he could find and drank away his sadness with soju. As night getting late and he's drunk you help him and bring him home.

***********

Jaejoong house

You bring him to his room and placed him on his bed. After that you helped to open his shoes and cover him with his quilt. Then, you sat down beside his bed and just stare at his beautiful face.

"Jae, if she doesn't, i do. I love you.. I didn't even know when. Can't you just feel it?" You said and slowly touch his bangs.

After a few minutes you were about to left, plus you leg start to feel the pain also. Just then you feel he grab your hand.

"Yoona-ah, babe...don't leave.." Jaejoong talks in his sleep.

"I'm not Yoona. It's me _______." You said and slowly pull your hand from his.

That night, you leave Jaejoong house with your heart crush by him. Without him noticing it.

========================

kkk_128: you will meet him soon.don't worry.^_^
as the story goes by there will be happy moments too.
keep comments ya...^_^