Jae piggy back ride

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
"Why are we going to the far mall. Can't we just get into the nearest one" You said once you and Jaejoong get inside the cab.

He didn't answer "What if we go have dinner?" he said. "I never treat you one, plus I forgot to give something to you the first day of your working in the same company" he said.

"What do you want to eat?? Western..Would you like to eat western food" he added. "You never ate western before right".

"Yeah..I never" you said.

"Alright then. We will have western food as dinner. Oh..and you must be tired every day using bus to go to work. Now that I have money, even is not much but I'll buy you a scooter. At least that what I can afford for you now" he said.

You just smile at him. You feel so happy about his concern.
"Ajushi..we'll stop here. How much is the fare" he said to the taxi driver.

"All together is 4900 won".

He search for his wallet confidently, but then his face change nervous. "Er...do you have 4900 won?" he asked you. "I forgot to bring my wallet" he said.

You shook your head once he said that. Then the two of you having dinner in one of 24 hours shop, having ramyeon with rice. "Wesatern food.." you mocking him.

"Aish.. I'm being used to not bring wallet with me now. You know that manager hyung is the one who will pay for the thing we buy, so..."

"Aigoo..How long you in this business? 1O years..You just in the business and you get used to it?" you .

"Having ramyeon is not bad. It's been a while for me now having this as dinner. You always cook one for me before I'm an artist"

"Comes..Let's have some more fun" he said.

"What are you gonna used my 3000 won I left"

"I'll make it double" he said. The two of you are now at one of the funfair sited.

"Yay!! Lee ______, give me another 1000 won"

"This is the last one. You better make it double" you said and give him the only money you have left. "I'll win you a doll. Don't worry".

"Asa...I've done it. Ajunma..give me the doll" he said happily. The store lady gave him a doll. A pink piggy doll.
"Yay!!It's look just like you" he said compare the doll with your face.

"Excuse me..You are DBSK right. Youngwoong Jaejoong DBSK right" said a young girl whose passing by. Jaejoong lookat the girl. "Yeah..I am" he said.

"Aww...Oppa..I'm a fans..I really likes you guys. You guys are amazing" she said in thrilled. Her friends that beside her look puzzled. "Whose DBSK?"

"You know the one that you watch their video at my room before and the posters that you wanted to stole from my room. He is part of them. DBSK" she explain.

When you look his fans recognize him you feel happy and small in the same time. Jaejoong is not Jaejoong that you knew befor. Now he is Jaejoong whose everywhere he goes, fans will recognize him, but you, you are no one compare to him.

"Komapta" he said.

"Oppa..Can I have your autograph? Oh..What is this...A cute doll. Oppa can I have that?" said the girl pointed to the piggy doll that Jaejoong just won for you.

"Oh..sure" he said.

"Oppa give me your autograph" said the girl again. Jaejoong then give her the dolls and signing them an autograph.

On the way back, both of you have to walked since you didn't have any money left. "We should used taxi and later when we reached dorm, I'll ask the guys to pay for the fare" he said .

"Don't they get scold if getting out by this hour?" You said. "Just keep walking. This is what we get after you finish all the money I have" you added.

"Yay!!Are you mad??Is this because of the dolls?"

"Argh..My 3000 won.." you pouted.

"They asked the dolls from me. What should I do? I can't say no"

"Right. Fans asking for your things, you cap, your dolls,you just give it right away right. I bet that if they asked for your underwear you would give it them too. Don't you".

He stopped and look at you then walked leaving you behind. A few step away he look back at you and saw you hitting you legs. Tired. "You're tired?" he asked.

"Ney..I still can walked" you said.

He lowered his back "Come..get into my back. I give you a piggy back"

"It's okay. It's embarrassing" you refuse.

"Hurry now, I am a person with no patient. I count till three. If you still don't want to then I'll just left you here. 1...2..."

You were thinking whether you should or not. "1..2.." he start the count again. Without waiting any longer you jumped onto his back.

"Yay!!You're heavy. You should lose some weight" he comments.

"Shut up" You strangle his neck. "Hey, watch my neck".

"You know what. You were right about the underwear. I guess if they asked for my underwear I would gave it to them too" he smiled.

You smiled happily behind his back. Putting your chin in his shoulder and enjoyed the ride back home.

===========
Guys..don't forget to comments
:D