Bad Luck 2

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
You were rushing to go to the hospital to pick Nicole. She's encounter into another problems as usual when you involved into another accidents also.

"Aouch..aish..My leg". You moan because of the pain.

The driver of the car that bumped you get out from the car and the first thing he looked at is his bumper.

"Yay..someone is hurting here because of your driving skills" You shouted at the driver as he's only concern is his car bumper.

"Aish..Sorry..Sorry..Are you okay?" He asked after realize his mistake and bend down to you. You were surprise. It's was Kim Hyun Joong, leader of the new raising band SS501. You were in shock because you were one of they fans.

"Yay..Are you okay?" He asked again this time he's waving his hand in front of your face.

"No..no.." you shuttered. "My leg's hurt" you said.

" Hyun Joong-sshi you look more handsome in real than in picture" you said without you concious.

He just shook his head hearing to what you said. He helped you up and led you to his car. You slide into his car. S milling.

*It's not that bad. I bumped into famous star.* You monologue in your head and widely smiled appeared on you face.

"Aish..stop dreaming. Here's the deal" he said and start driving.

"I'll dropped you at the hospitals and get your medical treatment for your leg. Don't worry about the bills, i'll pay it for you as a compensation for your leg. But you cannot tell anyone about this. I don't need more scandal bout me" he said without even looking at you.

*Yay..what a bad person he is. How could he said something like that. Like i'm gonna tell someone bout this either. Well at least maybe only to Nicole.*

You didn't response to his words. "Yay..When i said anyone it's means ANYONE..You understand. Or else, i'll make you pay for my bumper. It's got tiny skracth." This time he yelled at you when you didn't respond to him.

"I got it. You don't need to yelled at me. I'm not deaf cause of the accident. I hurt my leg not my ears" You yelled at him back.

"Good to hear. I thought i was talking with the air. Now were here at the hospital. Here's my card. Post me the bills later. Now get out of the car before someone notice" he command and giving his card to you.

You take his card and get out of the car. As soon as you get out, he drove away in instant.

"Yay..don't think that you're famous and good looking you can act that way to someone. No manner at all you good looking bad guy" You shout and kicking rocks from the road. You were forget that you hurt your leg.

"Aouch..aouch...Gosh..what a bad day for me. Damn..Now i have to find Nicole and get me myself a treatment." You mumble alone and start to dials Nicole number.

"Yay..Odinha? I'm at the outside patient section. I got into accident on my way here..."

"You what? Are you okay? I'm done with the check up now. I'll be there in secs. Wait up" she said and then hung up on you.

In few minutes later she came with her head plastered. You waved at her when you see her coming. She's running towards your seat.

"Yay..are you okay? Done the check up already?" obviously she is worried about you. "_________-ah, mianhe. You must be very worry bout me". she said.

"Nicole-ah, it's not your fault, i'm too careless. And it's my bad luck that i hurt my legs, met with that so good looking jerk". You said to calm her.

"Jerk? What you means jerk? and speaking of that, where is the person who hits you? At least he supposed to be here pay the bills" as she looking around,looking for someone who hits you.

"He's not here. Don't even think of looking for that person here.You wouldn't believe if i told you who it was". Nicole was one of their fans also. She's a big fan of SS501.

"Who?!"

*"Yay..When i said anyone it's means ANYONE..You understand. Or else, i'll make you pay for my bumper. It's got tiny skracth." *

You remember what Hyun Joong said earlier and his bumper alone cost a lot than your medical treatment. You sigh when you remember his words. On top of that Nicole wouldn't believe if you tell her, what type of person her idol were.

"No..Nothing. It's my turn now. Wait for me. Then we go back home" you said after the nurse calling out for name.

In half and hour later you get out from the check up room with plastered and bandages at your legs. You both laughed at each other. Both of you got plastered, Nicole at her forehead and yours at your leg.

"Were really meant to be best friends forever. Look at us, being plastered and got accident on the same day" You said and laughed looking at each other condition.

"In deed we are" Nicole smiled at you. Your bad luck didn't end there. You and Nicole have to wait for almost one hour before both of you got cab driving you back home.

===================

Min Sooyi: Thanks 4 the comments. yeah for now Jaejoong didn't see that you are there for him. Soon he will. Just wait..^_^