Weirdo

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
"Where did she go?! I'm asking you now!!" said Hyun Joong to their stylist team leader.

"She was out earlier" she said. Stuttered, afraid of Hyun Joong mood that seems bad.

Realizing her afraid of him, he slow down his voice, "What time is it now? What took her out so long?", he added.

"She just call before, she said she's on the way. Beside, she have done all her work for today before she leave" said YunJin, trying to cover up for you.

"Hyung, don't be so tense. You're the one said that she can do thing she wanted today since you're not needed her services today" said Kyu Jong.

"Yeah right. Why are you acting like a jealous boyfriend here" added Jung Min. "Is not like she is your girl" he said again. Hyun Joong expression change when Jung Min said like that. Jung Min gasped when he saw his leader expression change. "Ommo!!You're like that girl didn't you. You fall for her, right?" he said, walking forward to Hyun Joong, demanding for his explanation.

"Hey!!Park Jung Min!! She is nothing but someone whose tring to paid her debt and worked for me. I'm not desperate to fall for a girl like her, besides plenty of girl out there ready to be choose, become my girlfriends. Who need that flat chest.." he said trying to defend himself, but his face already turning red with him knowing so.

The rest whose there smile at each other. "Yeah right. I forgot that our hyung here is leader of SS501, an idols that many girl out there willing to be his girl. Mia..I forgot that" said Jung Min, but he is teasing Hyun Joong.

Soon after that you arrive. You're not know that Hyun Joong is angry with you. "Why are you late?!!" he scolded you as soon as you arrive. You're not giving any chance to catch up your breath.

"Hyung, at least let her catch her breath first" said Young Seang when he realize you're breathing heavily. "Are you running to get here?" he asked. You just nodded answering his question.

"Let me advice her again" said YunJin taking your hand with her, bringing you to other place. In other word, trying to save you from Hyun Joong anger.

"Where do you think, you're taking her?! Can't you see that I'm scolding her now?!!".

YunJin stooped, look at you mouthing, 'fighting' and walked out. Even she's sometimes cannot stand Hyun Joong swing mood. The rest of also left the room, letting only Hyun Joong left with his anger. They tapped your shoulder one by one as they make their way.

Slowly, Hyun Joong move forward, to you. "Tell me, where did you go?!" he said, still in his anger voice.

"Jaejoong father grave" you answer him.

"What are you doing there?!"

"Didn't you go to the ceremonial that day. That already enough" he added.

"That...I really thankful that you're really determine to help me to forget Jae. But you've cross the line now" you said, controlling your voice, your patient exactly, not to spill your anger and unsatisfaction on him.

"I'm being really caring, didn't I? Are you thinking that I might fall for you too?" he smirked.

You look surprised by what he just said, blankly asking him back "You...You like me??".

His face change, "What..What,am I crazy..Loo..Loo..Losing my insanity?!" he stuttered.

"That's it. Then why are saying that in sudden. You know how surprised I am".

He sigh then look at you "Yah!!Look at yourself, look at the way you dress up. Is it possible for me to fall for you. Did you only have this kind of clothes? Yah!!You should dress up nicely, act like you're assistant of an idols" he said, changing the topic.

"Weirdo..These days you're alway picking a fight with me. What did I do wrong. What is my crime?".

"I can't stand it anymore. I felt regret asking you to come and work for me" he said.

Your face change. You felt disappointed. Hyun Joong felt regret for spilled another nonsense words, words that he didn't meant to say. You sigh, "Alright then, I won't do this kind of mistake again, for avoiding get scold and yelled by you" you said and walked out of the room.

"Yah!! _____-ah, Lee ____" he called your name, but you didn't even stopped.

Hyun Joong felt regret, very much. *Why do I said things like that?! Babo!! Why do things came out from my mouth is different from my heart says.*

======================
Short one..I know..hehe..

primaaneka: here's another chap for you. (*_~)
kkk_128: Don't get me wrong. I like it. showing that your into the character. Forgive me if you felt sad bout it (bow)
hehe..Yeah it's hard to pick. I like KiBum too.. but Siwon is more..^^. Here's another chap 4 u..:D
HaNaKo:Updated. Yamaki face look likes Hyun Joong a bit for me..^^
posche14:Thanks..I hope you enjoy this chap then.^_^
JS: I hope everything went smooth for you. I'm not, it just that I don't wanted it ended soon. hehe..that why I put more dramas. Is it not good?? (curious)neway I will fighting!!:D
~ZeRo~:I am too..when I write that down. Neway here an update..Wish I could be this girl (the character) LOL!!
Jaejoong261: Sorry that I make you cry. but here another update. comment ar..^^
assddddsda:Thanks for liking it. Here an update and sorry that everyone likes to have Jae, he is irressitables.

Other readers silent or new, I hope you guys love this and feel free to drop me comments..