Years Later..

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Your P.O.V

It's been two years now since the day Hyun Joong confess to me. I rarely met him after that but we do keep in touch. But his life is good now. I still fans of his group and attend every of their fans meeting and concert. I watch every shows that have them star in it. Lately, he starred on a new hit drama. His first attempt debut as an actor and it success. I felt happy for him.

He is still like before, egos but it had change a little. He's giving attention to others feeling too now, not thinking of himself and that is a good change of him.

As for Jaejoong and DBSK, they had become the biggest quintet ever in Asia. Their music is not just around Asia but almost to all over the world know them now.

Two years ago, I did try to send them to the airport when they go for Japan. I thought he could see me and I have the chance to meet him before he go. But it turn out many cassies shown up at the airport. Cassies is what their fans called themselves.

It turn out that we only can stare at each other faces before he went inside the departures area. Since he go to Japan, we never keeping in touch with each other, even with Yoochun oppa.

I've change my phone number and moved out from the house that I live together with Nicole. I moved to a more smaller house near to my university for make it easier for me. But I still do keeping in touch with Nicole.

I also ask Nicole to not giving my new number to anybody including the boys. Hyun Joong is the only person whose knows my number since he always have his own ways to find me.

"_____-ah, Yah!! Lee ____, are you that damn busy until you don't have time to meet me?" Nicole said on the phone. I was at the university library when she called me. I'm taking fashion and design.

"Yah!!You don't have to scream. You know that I have final around the corner. I have to study okay" I said.

"You must forget what day is today, didn't you?"

"What day?".

"Yah!!!Lee ____, you're too much!! How could you forget your very best friend birthday. How could you!!" she shouted again.

"Aish!!Nicole-ah...Mianhe..I'm kinda busy that I forget your big day" I apologize.

"Apologize accepted only when you came to my party tonight. Changmin held a birthday party for me at Zioz Club tonight. You must come. If not, then I consider you are no longer my friend" she warn me.

"Changmin? What do you mean by Changmin held a party? Is he here, in Korea?"

"Yah!!What had happen to you. Did you live at a cave or a jungle. They are back in Korea now. Last week. I don't care you must come!!" she said and hung up before I could answer her.

_________________________

That night at Zioz Club...

"Nicole-ah.." Changmin try to called Nicole. She's busy entertain the other guest that come. The guest are too many most of them are fans and the boys artist friends shown up in the party.

"Honey!!!!" Changmin scream. Nicole turn her attention to him. "Yeah..I'm sorry..There are too many guest and I have to entertain them" she apologize.

"Yeah..But spare sometime with your honey here. We're been apart for two years and I should get more time then them" he pouted.

The rest of the member, Yuhno and Junsu just laugh at them. "Aigo...My baby boy is sulking now" said Nicole, pinching Changmin cheek.

"Ah..Where is Yoochun Oppa and Jaejoong Oppa?" ask Nicole.

"They will be here soon. They go and get you something. Ah.. ____ will be here right. She will coming to this party right Nicole?" ask Junsu.

"Yeah, she better be. I did tell her and ask her to come" said Nicole.

Moments later Yoochun and Jaejoong arrive. They bought a very big gift for Nicole. "Komawo..Ah..._____-ah!!You came" shout Nicole so sudden and ran toward you whose just make your entrance. She hug you like she never met you in a long time.

"Yah!!We just met two weeks ago. Now let me go" you said.

"Comes..to the tables. The rest are there"

She led you to the table where the rest are. For once again you met him, Jaejoong again. You forgot to greet the other as you and Jaejoong looking at each faces for a very long time.

"Yah!!____-ah, are you just gonna stand there for the whole night or sit here by oppa side?" said Yoochun interrupt the moments.

"____ should sit by my side since I missed her the most" said Junsu and force you to sit by his side, opposite with Jaejoong.

============================

comments please...