Holding back the tears...-FINAL -

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Jaejoong P.O.V...

I just arrive at the club when ____ shown up too. I thought that she's gonna come with Hyun Joong, instead she come alone. And that remind me of what Changmin told me two years ago was right. Nicole told him that ____ has reject Hyun Joong but I could not believe it. Now I do believe it.

As she make her way to us, to the tables, my heart beats so fast. She had change. She look more feminine and beautiful now. She had grown so much in the past two years. Her hair is longer than before, but she looks skinny. Her life as a students must be though.

For moments we just stare at each other until Yoochun interrupt the moments.

_________________________________

Your P.O.V

As I walked to the tables for the rest, my eyes only look at him. He had grown up. His bangs is longers and he look more gorgeous than the last two years.

For moments we just look at each other. I cannot blink my eyes, cause I'm afraid once it blink, Jaejoong would disappear from my sight.

________________________

All night, both you and Jaejoong just look at each other but didn't have a conversation together.

"Excuse me..Oppa.." you said to all of them.."I'm gonna go now. It's late. I might missed the last train. I have class at 11 tomorrow" you said and get up from you seat.

Jaejoong quickly take a gaze at you. "____-ah, stay for a while. We have prepare something for you. A gift we brought back from Japan" said Yoochun, stopping you from leaving.

"But Oppa..I might missed the train" you making excuses.

"We can send you home dear..Just wait for a while. It is a very big gift that Oppa gave you and you would thanks me later" he added forcing you to sit back at your seat.

Then he signaled to Jaejoong, something that you could not understand. "Excuse me..I need to used bathroom" said Jaejoong and leave.

For moments you are waiting for the gift but nothing showing the sign of it. Then suddenly, the light from the club stage on, and Jaejoong is there. Then seconds later, the light focus on you.

All the guest looking at both of you including all cassies that shown up in the party.

"Years before, there's a guy and girl whose are friend. They always have each other back on no matter what comes into the path" Jaejoong start his speech.

"Little do the guys knows, the girls is secretly fallen for him even when he has someone else by the time. She...willing to hold her feeling just to watch him happy with his girlfriend that time, ignoring her own feeling" slowly, Jaejoong get down from the stage move toward your direction.

Your eyes start to teary again. "Even when he is no one, she still there for him not like his girl who left him because he had nothing".

You could not bear to hear any more of his speech. But you didn't have the chance, Jaejoong grab your waist and hold it tight. "The story is not end yet ____. Where do you go?".

"Slowly, he made his way to success and became a famous artist in a famous group. But through his journey, everything change. He start to losing her, and once he did only that time he knew, he realize that he love her so much, more than anything else"

"_______-ah, in front of everyone here, I would like them to be my witness" he paused. You could hear his deep breathing.

"____-ah, I love you.." he said it finally. The word that you've been longing to hear.

Slowly you turn you back to him "Jae..You know..Years before, I would thrill when I heard your confession. But now I don't know. Waiting for you is like waiting for rains on a drought season.I could not wait for you any longer. It is almost impossible" You said and pulling your waist from him and start to walk away.

But his reaction is faster than you think. Quickly he grab you waist again, harder and that makes you fall into his arm. "___-ah, Mianhe..for making you waiting for a long time. Making you hold your feeling that makes you hurt. But I promised I would never do that again. I would never make you wait for me again. I've never change in this past two years" he whispered still hugging you tight.

You can hears all the guest gasped and whispering to each other. Some is envy because of Jaejoong confession to you, and some cry because their idols is confessing his love in front of them.

He broke his hug and touch your cheek, looking deeply into your eyes. "____-ah, once again I love you more than you love me" he said and slowly leaned toward your lips and slowly your lips and his lips become one.

Everybody claps their hands watching a romantic scene in front of them. After a while you broke the kiss and leaned your forehead with his forehead. "Jae..I love you too. Loving you is the most painful yet beautiful feeling that I always have. I've been holding back my tears now I'm happy that my waits for you worth it. I love you" you whispered.

___________________

Now........Present time after the confessions...

You were at the riverside of Han river. Standing on the riverside alone taking a fresh air after a busy day of your working day. You have graduated from university and working as a professional stylist and designer now.

"Huh!!"

"Jae!!You almost gave me an heart attack" you gasped. He smile and hug you from behind.

"What did you think of? You're thinking of me?" he said, placing his chin on your shoulder.

"Nope..I was thinking of some memories" you said.

"What..You think of Hyun Joong don't you?" he said in his jealousy tone.

You walked away not answering his question. Your smiling alone because now you are happy with him, person you love.

"Yah!! Wait for me!!" he said trying to catch your pace. Every time you both have time, you both will come to the riverside as Jaejoong said that walking down at the riverside with his love ones was his biggest dream.

Your biggest dream is to live the rest of your life with him, giving him more love until he could not saw anyone else beside you.

Slowly both of you leaving the Han riverside and headed to home together leaving all the sad memories behind and walked headed to both of you future together.

-THE END-

========================

huhu..I'm sad..The story is ended..I hope my next fics will receive as much support and comments same with my first fic here. And I hope to see you guys soon on my seconds fics..Look out for my names cause I can't gave the link for mow since winglin not allowing me to make another account under the same name for now..I hate it...haix...
so till next time my sweet and dear readers...wait for me and look out for my name. I only can give you the title..
The title for my next fics is "IN THE NAME OF LOVE"
chow guys...(> <)