Debut of The Raising God From The East

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
"Gosh...I'm so nervous. It's been my fifth times to toilet already" said Junsu.

"Hyung..There's a lot of people out there" said Changmin having a peek through the backstage.

"Of course they are. It's Britney Spears and BoA showcase though" said Yuhno. Trying his best to covers his nervousness. As a leader he cannot shows his nervous in front of s. For him, as long as he shows his strength, then the members would feels it too.

"Where is Nicole. I can't see her in the crowd. She promised me to watch my first appearance" murmured Changmin.

"Aish..This boy..Rather than you worried about that, you better worried about the coming performance" said Yoochun, backhanded Changmin head.

Unlike the others, Jaejoong tried his best to stay calm. This is the day that he waited for so long and he cannot make it failed.

"Guys..You have 5 minutes before we start" said the coordinator.

"Alright..everybody gathered together" said their manager.

All of them gathered, making a round. Putting their arms around each others neck.

"Alright..This is it. The day that all of you waiting for. The day to show all the hard work that you've been working on the past few months to be worth" he said.

"Now..everyone get the hell out there, do your best, makes the crowd crazy, the stage is yours" he added.

"Everyone, hwaiting!!"said Yuhno.

"Hwaiting" they all said together.

"2 minutes to go" alert the coordinator again. They will do the opening song for the showcase for two big names in the industry. BoA represent Korea and Britney for her promotion on her new albums.

"I really wanna pee now" said Changmin again.

"Calm down"said Yoochun.

"Alright its about time" said the coordinator again.

Just as when they wanted to enter the stage, you shown up, breathing heavily. You were running all the way to make it there before they start.

"Jae.....wait" You said, breathing heavily.

Jaejoong turn around and saw you. He ran quickly to you.

"What are you doing here. You were supposed to be in the company"

"I wanted you to have this...I escape" You said and gave him another broach, same as the one that you give him for his audition.

"Here, let me help you pinned it" You said and pinned it onto his left shirt. "It will give you strength, energy and a good luck" You said and smiled to him.

"Get out there and kick some . Make them craze for your other performance" You said.

"Hey!!____ don't we have that too?" ask Junsu.

Yoochun pulled him out of your conversation with Jaejoong in instant. "Shut up", said Yoochun. You can see Junsu pouted.
"I'll make you one if you do better out there" you said.

"____ thanks. Watch me out there" said Jaejoong and give you a gentle hugs.

You shook your head and smile. You turn to other members and hugs each of them wish their luck.

"Oppas..good luck out there, hwaiting!!Changmin-ah..Nicole said that if you do better, she will considered you offered" you said to Changmin. His face change from gloomy and nervous into strength and determinition. "She better be" he said.

"Alright..everyone get into the stage now"said the coordinator for the last time.

"Everybody, for the first time ever. we bring you, the new band from SM Ent, 5 guys, renown by Gods,we bring you DONG BANG SHIN GI......" said the mc.

You make your way into the audience and from there you can watch their performances. All of them get in the stage, greetings the fans and start their performance. Their first songs is 'Hugs'.

After they finish their performance, the crowd gone crazy. Shouting and screaming their names.

"Oh my gosh..they were gorgeous"

"Oh no!!I'm gonna faint"

"Gosh!!They were good plus hotttt" said another fans.

You were standing by the fans smile to yourself when your heard them praise the boys.

"Jae..Guys..you all made it" You said to yourself.

========
another chap..be free to comments guys...
:D

primaaneka: well good to hear that you don't seat for exam today.
not for me, I still have 2 assignment and 2 presentation for tomorrow.(sigh)
how do you think about this one??