I'm okay

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
"Aish...A few more days left" said Changmin, pulled the studio doors. "3 days left. I can't believe that were almost debuted" said Junsu.

"We'll be okay. We can make it, don't worry about it"said Yoochun, messed around with Junsu.

"You're early" said Yuhno when he saw Jaejoong already there and already start his practice.

"You guys here. Great we can start now" said Jaejoong while practicing his move. He is full with sweat.

"How long you been start? No..I mean what that did you get here?"ask Yoochun.

"Since 6 in the morning. I can't sleep so I came early"

"It's just 8 in the morning now. You start early. Did you get your breakfast already?" ask Yuhno.

Jaejoong shook his head "I'm not hungry. I go to toilet first then we can start" he said and leave. They don't know what else they can say. No words is good enough to comfort his broken heart.

You were on your way to their practice place when you saw Jaejoong sitting alone outside the building. Slowly you make your way to him. In your hand, you had brought him kimbab that you made earlier. You knew him well. When he felt sad or stress because of something, he will start to dance nonstop and even he can't forget to take his meals. That is why you make him kimbab.

Jaejoong P.O.V

Jaejoong on the other hand remembering his last phone called he made to Yoona yesterday after he went back from the park.

Flashback

"Hello"

"It's me Jaejoong" I said. "I watch the press conference" I added trying my best to control my voice.

"I am pretty much sure that in the future it will help me a lot. I'll become selfish, selfish than you, just like you told me too" I said and hung up the phone.

Flashback ends....

"Now I'll try my best to do what I said to her. I wont make my members worried about me, and I really don't want to make ____ worried about me too. Like what _____ told me, is time for me to look into another direction" I promised myself.

"HUH!!!"

"_____ you almost gave me an heart attack" I said. She laugh out loud when she saw my surprised face.

"Hehehe...Who told you to ponder earlier in the morning till you not realize I'm coming" she said and sit beside me.

"What time you start today?" she asked.

"What?!" I don't get her question.

"What time you start you practice today?" she said, offering her handkerchief to me.

"6 in the morning. How did you know I came early?" I asked and wiped my sweat with her handkerchief.

"I just know. Typical you. Didn't hard for me to guess. I'm pretty sure you didn't have your breakfast yet. Don't you" she smiled.

Once to think about it, ____ is the only person who know me well. Maybe because we've been friends for so long now. Come to think about it, ____ understand me well compare to Yoona.

"Thing maybe different if Yoona is just like her. Why did I fall for Yoona and not for her??Aish!!!!What did I think about. She is my friends, no way she could think that way about me, plus she already have person she loves" I said to myself.

"Hey!!You do it again. Stop ponder or else the rest of your days will turn out bad" she said waving her hand in front of my eyes.

"Here, I made you kimbab. I know that you haven't take your breakfast so eat this" she said and opened up her food contena.

"Sorry. I just think about something that I never think of before" I said. I start to eat the kimbab that she made for me. "Are you okay? I mean after what happens yesterday and you had 3 more days before debuting. How do you feel?".

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me" I smile. How came I never realize her before, and now it's too late.

"Owh".

"Hey ____ why only Jaejoong hyung have kimbab and we don't" said Changmin who came out of no where.

"Changmin-ah, how long you've been here?"

"Long enough that I can heard almost all the conversation. I don't care about it though. Now ____ I want kimbab too" said Changmin, giving his puppy looks.

"Don't look at me that way. Ask Jae if he want to share some with you" she said, smiling at Changmin.

"Hyung...."

"Hyung, we want some too" suddenly all the members appeared even Yuhno and Yoochun.

"Yay!!!Guys...____ made this for me not you guys. Plus you guys already have your breakfast" I said and covers the kimbab from all of them.

"Jae..don't be so childish. Just give them some. You got plenty of it" she said.

"Yeah..Hyung you got plenty of it" said Changmin and Junsu in the same time. I know that I have plenty of it, but I just want to have some fun with them. I just want to show that that I'm okay and I hope that they wont worried about me. It's okay that I lost my first love, at least I still have all these people by my side, supporting me,especially ______.

===========

Eun Hae: You're back. Thanks for the comments.
You just think the way that I think about the kiss.
Don't worry Hyun Joong will be nice to her.
and here's the update.

~ZeRo~: Hey..Don't worry. I totally understand students life.
I'm a students too.^^ As long as you read it's okay.
I think you might like this chap. He realize you..^^

assddddsda:Thanks but that was too much. I feel shy.
Part of the story have something to do with my lurve life
and he's just like Jae..You know..
I guess that why you think its good.
neway i might think that you might love this chap.

primaaneka:thanks and gud luck with ur exam today.

JS: Thanks. I need to balance them so that their characters
suit the story. Both are important characters.
Tell me what you think about this one.

like usual..silent readers your comments are appreciated.
:D