Goodbye Jae..Goodbye love..

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Today would be your last day at work. You haven't submit your resign letter, you wanted to wait till the minutes of working hour then you'll submit your letter. You don't want any of your closest friends in the company knew about it,especially the guys, particularly Yoochun cause you knows he's sensitive on your problems. He would know faster than any of the others.

Knock!!Knock!!

You look to the doors and founds that Yoochun is there, standing by the doors. "Oppa..Come in.." You said and give him a light hug.

"I thought you don't love oppa anymore since you're like to avoid us this whole week" he said showing his sulking face.

"Oppa, It's not like that. I've been busy the whole week preparing for you guys new image for the full album" you giving him an excuse.

"Really?? Wasn't because of Jaejoong is back with Yoona now?"

"Nope..I'm happy if he is happy"

"Alright then.. Here take his phone here and gave it to him. He forgot his phone when he go out just now" he said and place the phone onto your hands, your palms.

"Oppa..I still have works to do. I can't" you said giving another excuse.

"What wrong with you? Don't you have confidants in you? You always brave and good on others things but why when it comes to loves you're afraid?" he said looking into your faces.

"______-ah, go and faced it. There must be something you can do. Whether he'll reject you or accept you, there must be something. You must go and seek for it yourself. It wont come to you"

"Where is he?" finally you ask. You're giving yourself one last chance before you are really ended your feeling for him. Buried the feelings you have in the most deepest part of your heart.

"That's the spirit my little girl" he said and messed with you hair. He gave you the direction and headed back to his studios. "____-ah, you know oppa always here supporting you. No matter how the result may end, remember that you are oppa favorite little sister" he said before winked and take his move.

____________________

"I thought they had close this place. It's been years since our last visit here" said Yoona, looking at the place where she and Jaejoong used to go when they're on date.

"If it is close then I wouldn't bring you here. Ottokae??Still have no change right?" he smile.

"Uhuh..Still don't change. You wanna see whose better now?"

"You challenge me?"

"You feel it?"

"Alright..Let see whose better" he said and walked to the entrance. They were at the old baseball court where they used to practice to hit the balls.

"Here we go..."

They played happily and Jaejoong smile happily. You could see that as you had arrive to the place. You can see Jaejoong smile that he didn't shows even when he is around you, not when he got into the company, not when they won the music chart, not with his fame he has now. That smile only belong to Yoona, he smile like that only when he is with Yoona.

"What wrong with my eyes??I can't stop crying. Babo!!You know that he love Yoona, so why are you crying?" you scolded yourself for crying.

Slowly you step back, it's hurt you more when you saw him happy with Yoona. You decide to wait for him in the studios cause earlier you have check his scheduled.

Not waiting long enough, Jaejoong appeared in his studio. He didn't notice that you were sitting silently on the back seat and looking at him. Once he notice, "_____-ah, you almost give me an heart attack you know".

"What? Are you scared??" you chuckled.

"I am a spirit that appeared only at night" you said as you make your way to him, trying to .

"What are you doing here? In this kind of hours?" he said when he realize it almost 10 o'clock and you're still there.

"Waiting for. Here..You left this so I give it to you" you said and give his phone back.

"What surprised that I know you'll be back? I've check your scheduled in your phone. I just enter Yoona birthday then I can excess your phone already. Simple and predictable" you said.

"____-ah, about me and.."

"I know. Follow me will you?" you cut him off. If could you don't wanted to hear him mention about Yoona names on your last time, last moments with him.

You take his hands and bring him to your office. You search for the best outfits that ready there. "Which would be suits you well?" you murmured to yourself.

"What are you trying to do?"

"Be my model. I wanted to create another image, a new one for the first album".

"Ah..This one suits you well. You look gorgeous"

"You know Jae, I always wanted to dressed you guys, create image for you guys. And I want you to look like this from what I created for you".

"What's wrong? Why so dramatic? You don't want to be our stylist anymore?"

Silence....

"Yay!!You've promised me that you'll be my I mean our stylist"

"I will, and I will always will but now you can go..Back to your practice. I need to clean up the place" you said tried to avoid his question.

"Let me help you then"

"Nope..I can manage it. If you misplace it then I'm the one whose got scolded. Just back to your practice" you said pretending to arrange the clothes in the wardrobes.

He smile "Alright then, I'll go and don't stay back late. You need to rest too" he said and messed with your hair. "Ah..I almost fogot, wee have dinner together tomorrow with the rest. Come and join us. It's been a while since we ate dinner with you" he added.

"Okay" you said still pretending that you're busy.

You look at him making his way out, gazing his back view. "Bye Jae..That would be our last conversation. I cannot take it anymore. I thought I was strong but I don't" you murmured.

The next day, the guys surprised upon hearing your resignation.

====================

kkk_128: here the update..enjoy..

mee+me: i'm not trying to kill you, it just i tun out of idea and sometimes hard to access winglin..mianhe...

~ZeRo~: Aww..~ZeRo~ ah...I'm sorry if you feel sad when Jae sad that to you.
Anyway here the update.

Bella Cullen: I don't know what he sees in her. It just that he didn't aware of his own feeling.
still thinking that the only love he had is Yoona.
but later on he will realise after this chapter, since you're leaving him..

for others viewers who had read this, silent reader you are most welcome to dropped me comments..