Let be friends...

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Jaejoong P.O.V

While at Jeju Islands,at rented chalet..

"What do you think about this?" I asked her from the chalet veranda. She was at the downstairs, at the outside balcony.

"Great. It is so peaceful here". She said. Taking a deep breath on the fresh air.

"At least here we don't have to afraid of the reporters" she added.

"Come down here" she said asking for me to came down.

"Okay. What would our dinner be?" She added.

"I've prepared everything. I even brought home cook for us" I said and ran downstairs.

I unpack all the foods that I brought along. "Aish...I forgot to bring rice" I said, looking at her.

She laugh her heart out. "You brought all this but you forgot the important things" she said still laughing.

"Let's head to the nearest store and bought some rice" I suggest.

So we headed to the nearest grocery store, supermarket actually. Lucky that no one recognize us, so we have fun and our time shopping there.

Back at chalet, I prepare the dinner while she, Yoona just sitting at the living room watching television. "You know, you don't have to prepare kimbab for me. I can wait for dinner" she shouted from living room.

"Dinner would be roasted meats" I said.

"Lately I don't like oily foods. I think I gain my weight lately" she said.

"Were came this far at least you have a bit of it. My cooking is the best" I said proudly.

"Arasso..Arasso. Ah..Did you wash your hands?"

"Of course I did. But it will still there in between my nails" I said, looking at my finger. Somehow, I remember her again. Once before, she did kimbab for me to cheer me up after Yoona and Hyun Joong conference. She wake up early in the morning just to prepare it for me.

"Jae..Did you listen to me babe?" said Yoona when I didn't respond her.

"What?! Oh..Yeah..I agree" I said bluntly. Don't have any idea what she just said.

_________________

Yoona P.O.V

"Jae..Make sure you cleaned up your hand after this" I said. My eyes straight looking to the television. There nothing interesting on. I look at him back in the kitchen. His view can easily seen from this living room

"Jae..wash your hands..You hear me?" yet he is still not responding to me. "The stain would be hard to cleaned up" I said again. This time is more loud but he is still not responding. What was he's thinking about. He's looking his fingers pensively.

I wonder what make him like that. Who might me in his mind. Is it ____? "Jae..did you listen to me babe?"

"What?! Oh..Yeah..I agree" he said. Totally not the right answer for what I have told him. He did it again. His body, physical is here with me, but his mind is already flying out of his body. Journey to where did I din't know.

That night, while Jaejoong preparing dinner for us, he is outside, roasted his special meats. His phone ring and it's from Changmin. I look at him for a while before answering Changmin phone call. "Hyungs..Can you give me _____ number?"

"Changmin-ah, it's me Yoona. Jae is outside".

"Ah..Yoona-ah, can you look into hyung directory and find me ____ phone number" he asked.

"Wait a minute" I said and search for ____ name in his phone directory. Surprisingly, her number is no where on his handphone. I search again but the result is the same. He don't have ____ number.

"Changmin-ah, I can't find it here. Look like Jae doesn't have her number. Ottokae? Anyway why did you need her number?" I asked.

"Oh..This morning I have a fight with Nicole, her house mate. She refuse to answering my phone calls. So I think that ____ might can help me" he explain.

"Sorry that I can't help you with ____ number" I said, feel sorry for him.

"It's okay. I'll ask from Yoochun hyung. He might have her number. Anyway, have fun there" he said and hung up.

After that conversations, I think everything has gone clear. All my thought all this time is true. We can't never be together again. Things has change. Both him or me. Honestly I still think of Hyun Joong but not as much as before. it just sometimes I will remember him. But Jaejoong, I can sense that he's still with me because he think he should, but the feelings is not as before. I can sense that he's not thinking of me more than a friends now.

"Jae..sorry for making things hard for you. It's time for me to make things right. Returning you back to whom you belong" I murmured alone. Looking at his condition is hard for me.

I step outside, heading to him. "Just wait for a few more minutes than the dinner would be ready" he said. "Go back inside. It's cold out here" he added.

"Jae..Why do you doesn't have ____ number in your phone?" I asked. It was not to show my jealousness, I just want to make thing more clear.

"I don't have anything to do with her anymore"

"And why is that? Don't you guys are good friends? Why do you delete her number?"

He stop his works, taking a deep breath then suddenly he yelling at me "That's enough!!!Don't asked me more!!".

I was surprised, for a while we just stare at each other. "Jae..We...We break up this relation" his face change. I know that he didn't expect this from me.

"We...We can just be friends..Can we?" I caress his cheek, "You know what? You look so pity. I think you must be tired of this. Tired of pretending that you still love me. If you're tired, then I am too".

"Yoona..." I place my finger on his lips, stooping him from speaks until I'm done. "You know, our love has ended long time before. Were just forcing ourself back to the time that we can't never be. You heart, your minds is belong to someone else, no longer belong to me, therefore go for her, hold her tight, don't let go of her hands like you do to me" I said. I move forwards and hug him.

"Therefore, let us just be friends. I can't stand this lie anymore" I added. He respond to my hug.

I can felt his tears because I can felt it wet on my shoulder. "Yoona-ah..Miahne..I really am" he whispered.

"I know. I am too for being selfish even when I notice this long time ago. Go for her Jae. I'll support you" I said. After a long time, this is the first time I ever felt so relieve. Like all the stone on my shoulder is gone.

We spent our last three days together as a best friends and nothing more than it. Finally, we manage to untie all the messed in our relations. For now, we will be more sincere on our feelings.

==================

guys, I think I have only 2 more chaos to go..
but anyone know how to create another account using the same name..cause I did try but then it only error and errors..
since this is my first so I didn't clear about this..
anyone can tell me..thanks..^-^