Music Banks incidents

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
"This is great..a very good programs with a lot of audience,this is gonna be great"Said Yuhno.
"Yeah..as great as the times that I need to go to the toilet" said Changmin.

"Changmin-ah, you're Choikang Changmin, you'll do better" Yoochun said and messed with Changmin hair.

They giggled when looking at his pouted face. They were at the Music Banks studio and going to perform later on. They had arrive early for the preparations.

________________

In Hyun Joong car....

"What is the condition before we signed the contract?" he asked to Yoona whose sitting on the next sit to him.

"No sacndals, no bad images, no break up" she answered. Hyun Joong look at her, smirked as she remember all the terms and the way she acted, different.

The crew member was presence too in the car as one of the condition stated that their daily life together will be record for the use of the CF.

"Alright, now we will start filming again. This time give us the scene where Yoona-sshi is encouraging Hyun Joong-sshi for his performance at Music Banks later" said the PD." And now actions..."

"Hyun Joong-ah, do the best later with the performance. I know you and the members will do the best on the performance" she said once the filming start. Hyun Joong place his hands on Yoona shoulder.

"Now the two of please kiss each other.." said the PD.

Hyun Joong leaned towards Yoona and then kissed on on her cheek. Once done, he pulled his self away quickly and smirked, while Yoona smiling happily.

_____________________

Back at the Music Banks studio....

"Okay..This is gonna be our chance to show again what we have" said Yuhno. "Before we start, I would to say that I have so much fun with all of you" he added.

"I have funs with all of you too. And because of you guys I can have my dreams come true" said Junsu.

"And because of you guys, I have meet with friends that I'll never have before" add Yoochun.

"Alright..What do we wait, let's go out there and give a blast" said Changmin.

"Everyone..hwaiting!!!" they said together and make their entrance to the stage once the MC announce their band names.

It was all start smooth, but then something unpredictable happens. Hyun Joong create another scandals that cause chaos in the studio. He arrive at the studio together with Yoona.

He entered the studio leaving Yoona behind all alone. He walked toward BoA directions and pulled her to his side "BoA-ah, will you do anything for me?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" She asked.

Then slowly, he leaned towards BoA and kissed her passionately. The audience gasp because of the scene they just watch, so did Yoona. She felt unbelieveable on what she had just saw. Hyun Joong supposed to be his boyfriends and kissed her in front of the audience not BoA.

Jaejoong whose performing by that time look at Yoona nad he felt pitied for her. Half of him happy that she deserve that but other half of him had the urge to ran to her side, comfort her.

After kissing BoA in public, Hyun Joong left the scene leaving everyone in gasp, puzzled on his actions, specially Yoona and poor BoA.

"Hey..I just wanted to tell you, I've made decision that I know that I wont regret later" He said in his phone called to you. "Thanks for the advice" he added and hang up.

You had no idea what he was saying about and you also have absolutely no idea of what he just done, the damage that he had caused in addition closed you chance together with Jaejoong.

===================

Feel free to drop comments...