They're Together again

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
"Is it? I was worried about her in the beginning"

"Arasso,I'll go to the hospital later" said Hyun Joong and hung up the phone called. It was his manager informing him on Yoona suicide attempt.

"____, how is she? I guess Jaejoong knows about this already" he mumbled, took his car keys, direction..to your position.

Once he is outside SM Ent building, he saw you made your ways outside.

"Where are you going?"

You look back and saw Hyun Joong. "Hospital. I'm going to the hospital" you said and walked. He grab your hands, pulling you closer to him.

"Don't go" he said almost begging you too.

"Why?" you ask emotionless.

"Listen to me, don't go" he begs again.

"I f wanted to tell me, I know Jae is there" you said and start to walked.

He grab your hands again making you stop "The car park is that direction, I'll drive you there" he said and dragged you with him to his car.

While in the hospitals, Yoona slowly awake and opened her eyes. She looks around and them found Jaejoong by her bed side waiting for her.

It's not the person she thought that would be by her side in moments like this. She thought that Hyun Joong is there waiting for her. Instead it was Jaejoong.

Slowly she tried to get up. Jaejoong wanted to help her but she slaps his hand away. Then she took the mirror by the bed side, looking into her face then sighed.

"Since when did you took sleeping pills?"

"Where is Hyun Joong? I asked where is Hyun Joong? I didn't thought that the person who be here when I get awake is you" she said not even look into Jaejoong face.

"Yoona-ah.."

"You're in the middle of your scheduled and you runs here for me?" she said when she saw Jaejoong with his outfits.
"Very brave of you to do that, you think I'll moved wehn you do things like this?" she said.

"If you thing that you can get back my love for you, than you are wrong. I'm not" she said and looked away.

"You're still weak now, so just lay down and rest pulling her back on bed.

"Don't you have your pride? Why are being like this?" Yoona yelled at Jaejoong. She hate it when she was so mean to him, yet he still treat her nice.

"Standing by my side, as if nothing had happen, look at me with that pity eyes of your" she start to sobs, "You know that it makes me hurt and become more uneasy" she sobs.

"Gwenchana. I don't care. You can hate me, but I'll make you love me again. I come for you, get into the business for you. What more do you need? A superstar?! I'll be one, just wait. I'll do anything that can make you love me again, back to me again" said Jaejoong.

Yoona just cried and cried. Jaejoong hold her close to him.

"What do I have that make you love me like this? I even hate myself for hurting you once" she said in Jaejoong arms.

"Rest..Just rest. Let me protect you" he whispered.

From the outside of the room you could see that they hugging each others, Yoona in his arms. Slowly you closed the doors and step back.

Hyun Joong whose waiting for you on the other side, followed you from behind. Its not the right time for him to comment yet. *I'll just let her be. When time is right, I'll comment. But now, I just want her to be okay* thought Hyun Joong.