Bad Luck 1

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
The day that you and Jaejoong waited for is finally arrive. It's the day for the audition. You've been patiently be with him for the whole month, watching him practice his moves and vocals. Nonetheless, making sure that he's healthy since he's living by his own. You do the house chores and everything that you could on helping him.

"Yay, komawo...For helping me, and stop looking at me that way. It's embrassing me", Jaejoong said scratching his body before starting his last practice that evening.

"Aigoo..this child..never said thank you before..aigoo..what a good boy" you giggle. Making fun of him. He's not the type of person that easily to suppress his feeling.

"Aish...whatever...Yay...are you coming with me tomorrow? To the audition? he asked.

"You wanted me to come?" you asked back, smirked at him.

"Fine, if you don't want, i can go by my own. Just thought that my best friend here will at least support me till the last moment".

You laugh as soon as you heard him said that. He's so different that day. Maybe he is nervous about the next day. After all, it's a big day for him.

"I'll go, but i can't wait for your turn, i've got job interview tomorrow".

"That's better than not to". He said and smile at you.

Seeing that smile, you feel flattered. You love to see his sweet smile and it making you feel blushed. To cover your feeling, you pretending to clean up the table near to you. Pretending that you did not saw his sweet smile.

*I hate it when he smile like that. Make me flattered.*

"I've called Yoona yesterday". He said.

Hearing that you stopped cleaning up the table a while. Silence conquer the room. You don't what and how you should react on his sudden confession.

"You do? So?" you asked unwillingly after a while.

"Nothing. She just said that it's over. She said that she just stopped missing me, in which means that she had stopped loving me".

"I'm sorry to hear that"

"Nay..i've decide that i'm gonna make her missed me and love me again. But first i must at least become someone that have something". Feel confident about his next day audition.

You feel sad hearing his determination on having his ex's back. Lucky that your phone rang and it's save you from making any statement back.

"Hello..Owh..Nicole-ah, what's up?". Nicole is your house mate and your best friend.

"Owh..okay then. I'll be right there. Wait for me". You rushed to grab your things after receive her phone call.

"What's wrong?? Is Nicole-sshi okay?" Jaejoong asked as he saw you're rushing and as if Nicole is in need.

"Nay..nothing. Don't worry. It's just Nicole. Another problem. You know that she's always bumped into one".

"What's it is this time?"

"She got a small injury. Now she's at the hospital. I need to picked her up. So i'll just go now. See you tomorrow". You explain to him what happens to Nicole and leave in hurry. You were worried about Nicole since she's the only person that close to you and the fact that she's always encounter into problems.

"Yay..Don't forget bout tomorrow. I'll come to your house and tomorrow and were leaving together" Jaejoong shouted at you from his door and you were just waving him back.