Their arguments

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
You went to worked the next day pretends like you never saw any of those scene you saw yesterday. You tried your best putting your happy face on so that the guys, especially Yoochun wouldn't suspect anything had happen.

"____-ah, can you get Changmin for me? The measure of his shirt is wrong, I have to take another" said Heebon.

"Okay.. I'll be back in few minutes" you said, smiling. Heebon feels a little weird with your extra ordinary behavior. "You're alright? You didn't seem like yourself today?"

"Why? I'm alright. Don't worry. What makes you think so?" you asked back, worried that Heebon will surely knew something is wrong.

"You're not like this usually. But it's okay. You know you can talk to me if you do have problem".

"I'm okay, so don't worry. I better go now before they off for their activities" you said and runs downstairs. On your way, when you almost get to their studio you heard noise, like they were arguing. You decide to stop and listen, not the right time to interrupt.

"Hyung!! Are you insane? You out of your mind!!!" yelled Changmin.

"Hyung!! That ..that Yoona is !!" he added.

"Hyung, you trust me right? I never make any decision on your personal life but this decision I can't agree with you. She is just taking advantage on you. Regarding to your position now" said Yuhno.

"What !!Whose !!Her name is Yoona and I love her, so stop calling her !!"Jaejoong shout back at s. He was telling them about him and Yoona being back together.

"Aish!!! I'm going mad here. Bring that botch here let me teach her a lesson" scream Changmin. He is really unsatisfied with Jaejoong decision.

"Changmin-ah!!How many times do I have to say, she is not a !! Stop calling her that" yelled Jaejoong back almost hitting Changmin in his face.

"You feel so good now don't you" said Yoochun suddenly. He was quiet before, not saying any words.

"You had love her for years, taking care of her even when she did something that cannot be forgive..You felt so good now don't you" said Yoochun making his way to Jaejoong, looking directly into his eyes.

"Why are you too Yoochun-ah"

"You felt good huh!! Think that you are so loyal to that girl. But for me you're just naive, a naive kids. Not knowing his own true feelings"

"Reject other love, _____ love. All you know is Yoona, Yoona, Yoona. Open your eyes and look around. Don't you see that ____ is love you. She love you more than that girl. She's been holding her feeling, holding her tears back just because of you. Because of your stupidity!!" Yoochun scold Jaejoong. He can't stand it any longer. He cannot sit and watch his friend that he treat like a sister hurt one more time because of the stupid guy on front of him.

"So you're saying that to force myself to love _____ back" he start to raise his voice. "The problems is I don't have any feeling for her!!Ottokae!!".

"Were just friends, she already have person she treasure. What are trying to tell me couples with her if she's a good girl, don't if she is a bad girl" he shouted.

"Jaejoong, you're so stupid!! For me you're just one naive guy who didn't know your exactly true feeling" said Yoochun and pulled Jaejoong aside and walked away. The others members also followed Yoochun led. Yuhno just tapped Jaejoong shoulder and shook his head before leave.

No one saw you on the side of the staircase as you hide yourself.

*Thanks Jae..I know what am I now to you.* Once again your heart being hurt and broke by him. You can't even count for how many times now you had cried for him. You can't take this anymore, you took out your phone,press number one and waits for the answer.

"Hello".....

================
guys and for new readers, silence readers, feels free to drops comment..:D

"