Jae jelousy

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Back to your house, you saw Jaejoong is outside waiting for you to get home. You didn't know how to act. You thought that he's gonna spend the rest of the night with Yoona comforting her, instead he was there. In front of your house, waiting for you.

"You're home" he said.

"Aish..This is so messed up" you said kicking the rubbish with your foot.

"Nicole-ah..You should cleaned up today" you shouted. Ignoring Jaejoong.

"Yay!!I clean up later. Aish.. hello" she said once she notice Jaejoong presence. "Conrats on the success of your bands" she said.

"Komapta"

"How's Changmin" she added, putting her cute face on.

"Why are you not cleaning up today?" you asked whenshe ignored you.

"I'll clean up later. But now I left the two of you alone" she said and went back into the house.

"Don't you said you have sudden practice? What are you doing here" you asked and sit down on the road.

"Oh..about that...Our vocal teacher..Our vocal teacher.." he stuttered.

"I've met Yoona" finally he said. "I saw her being scolded by our president and I can't watch her too"

"So you there to comfort her" you cut his explainantion.

He followed you and sat next to you. "No..I just advice her".

"Then?"

"She said it's over. I guess she really meant that. But it's okay. Me too will ended our relationship" he said.

"What is that" he said pointed to your hand phone beg. "Hyun Joong buy it for you?".

"Oh..This..It's the latest model. Beautiful right" You said and show the phone to him. But just turn his face away. "Hyun Joong, even when sometimes he can be rude but I can help to still be his fans, therefore when he buy me this feels like i'm dated him" you said. You didn't why you said thing like that. But you know that you were trying to make a conversation or just wanted to make him jealous.

He take the phone and "Crap..Why is he buying you this. This is not even a new model" he said and throw the phine back at you.

"Yay!! They said this is a new model. Take a look at it. This...."

"Let's go. I'll buy you another one. Ones that more good and new from this one" he cut your words.

"It's okay. What the used of having two hand phone at once. I'll just used this one"

"I don't care just let me buy you another one. Don't used this model its outdated" he said and grab your wrist led you with him.

===================
^^hope you guys like this chap..
comment ar..