What is wrong with him??

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
You are on your way back after Jaejoong left and you found something surprised yet unbelievable in you sideways. You rubs your eyes a few times to check either you are dreaming ar just fantasize what you see. Instead, you found out that it was real. It was real that Kim Hyun Joong, the king of jerk is waiting for you by the sideways and he's falling asleep while waiting.

You didn't know what you should do nor how should you react. You make your ways slowly, tried to not wake him up, or make him knows that you're there. Is like you wanted to sneak around so that he wont add up something. You had it enough for the day. Just now you had a conversations with Jaejoong ended up with him still didn't know that you love him. Yeah..sometimes guys can be slow. Trying to catch love that they don't deserve but neglecting love that exist in front of their eyes.

"You here" He said. You stood still in your position.

"Darn!!" you said.

You turn around and saw him smiling at you. Slowly, the smile fade away replace by an angry look of him. " You're home late. You know how long that I've been here waiting for you?" He yelled.

"How long??" You asked like you're not feeling any guilty to make him wait for you.

"How long?!! I've been waiting since this evening you know, yet you asked me how long?!!" He yelled again.

"It's not my fault you jerk. Who asked you to wait for me?? Did I?? I don't think so. So don't yelled at me like it is my fault!!" You shout back at him.

"That's it. I'm done. Come!!" He grab your arms and pushed you to slide into his car and closed the door. He went to the driver side, start the engines and drive away. You were puzzled by his actions at first. Then you realize that he already drove away from your residents.

"Hey!!! What the hell is you are doing. Drive back to my residents now. I wanted to go home now!!".

"Just sit still and be quiet. I just wanted you to followed me this time" He said. In a soft voice. Not like the earlier harsh.

"Why should I? As far as I remember, the last time you make fool of me?! Give me a reason why I should followed your words this time?!!" You said.

"I just wanted someone to be with me now. I'm not asking much. I just want you to followed me that's all" he said. He sound sad, desperate yet miserable.

"Why don't you go and find Yoona then??Why drag me into your problems" You were still angry with his unpredictables actions. You would never can guess his next actions. He choose not answer your questions. You feel annoyed by his attitude.

30 minutes later, you find that you are now by the riverside of Han River. He stop the engines and rested his head on top of the driver seat. He closed his eyes and sighed heavily.

"It's not like what you think it is" he said suddenly.

"What?"

"The scandals. It was an misunderstanding. Yes I've been closed with her but it's not like she is my girl. That pics taken after I get back from holiday. She went to see me only as a friends for me" he explain.

"Why would he told me this" You think to yourself.

"I know I sound like craps. But that's it. I just feel so stress because of this. The company wanted me to make an press conferences to confess the false relations I had with her. To save my image so that fans won't think I am playboy or something" he added.

"Why are you telling me this??" you asked.

"I don't know. Don't asked me why. Last thing I know, I ended up at your residents waiting for you. Maybe you're the only girl I know that being yourself around me and don't treat me as an famous idol. Who would know" he said.

You feel a bit proud of what he just said. "I guess if other fans knows who you really are then they would act the same way as I act ion front of you" You smirked.

"Whatever. I just need someone honest with me now telling me what should I do"

"Then if I was you, I would not confess the things that not true, but you have names, image for you to take care of. You have the responsibility to your fans and others members. So, I don't know... Maybe you should followed the order for the sake of the others and your fans" you said.

"And why should I sacrifice my own feelings for the others or fans?".

"I don't know. Don't asked me this. I'm not the one who create scandals. I'm not in this business either then how should I know how to advice you. Just think careful before you make any actions. Don't regret your decisions later".

You look at him when you found that he is not responding to you. You find that he fall asleep again. You take a look into his face and pitied him.

"I don't know that being in entertainment industry also will make people stress. I guess would Jae would face the same problems as he is? Too bad that you are a jerk and sometimes means, if you don't, you would be a great guy just like now" .

You mumble slowly. You place his coat into his body so he won't get cold. Slowly you get out from the car, and make your way back home. Hoping that you would reached home, get some rest and sleep. Lucky for you that someone so kind willing to give you a lift and you reach home soon after that.

=================

assddddsda: Thanks forliking the new chap.
yes Jae is jealous coz you were talking about the other guy.
Hehe..If I were you, I don't know either who should I choose
Both are hot and my fav too.

kkk_128: Thanks for comments again.^_^
Good news for you that he is jealous.
At least he felt unsecured a bit. LOL..
Here's the update. Hope you like it.

JS: Yeah guys can be slow sometimes. And I hate that.
Sorry that Jae didn't understand yet.
here's the new chap.
Tell me bout it..
:D

And again for others, please comments. :D