It's Jaejoong right??

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Back at the dorm, Jaejoong is about to get out. He's got a date with you. He had promised you to buy a new phone for you to replace the one you lost.

Downstairs, Mr Lee is scolding Yoona for being careless and cannot handle thing between her and Hyun Joong well.

"You know how much damage we face because of this?" he scold Yoona. "You couldn't even imagine how huge it is. I thought that you two were an item, even if you don't pretend like one" he said.

"I can't predict what will happening. None can" she talked back.

"Because you don't you should handle thing right. Lucky if that little fellas willing to that the responsibility by himself"

Jaejoong overheard the conversation and he saw how Yoona being scolded by Mr Lee. "Now, we have to clean the messed. We don't need this kind of scandals to bring your band names back on top" he added and walked away.

Jaejoong slowly make his way to Yoona.

_________________

Back at Hyun Joong car...

"Ajushi..can you drive a bit faster? I'm running late" you said.

"It's dinner time now? Don't want to have dinner with me first then you go for your date" asked Hyun Joong.

"I can't. I've promised some else" you said.

"What are you doing? You tried to acted now? You know, if other girl, they'll be dying to have dinner with me" he said arrogantly.

"Owh..Ajushi..just dropped me in front. I'll go by my self. This way more faster" you said. Not even listening to him.

"You've promised with who? Did he is great then me?" he insisted.

"He promised to buy me a new hand phone. Ah...Can I borrow your phone a while?" you asked.

He smirked and give his phone to you. Hurriedly you take it and dialed Jaejoong number.

"Jae, I'm almost there. I'm not late am I?"

"Sure. I'll be there in few minutes. So..See you later" you said and hang up the call.

As soon as the car stopped you jumped out from it bring together Hyun Joong phone. He just shook his head. You're not even say goodbye.

"Aish..My phone..She got my phone" he pouted and followed you from behind to get his phone back.

________________

Back at hostel.....

Yoona felt lot more depressed after being scolded by Mr Lee. Slowly she pack her thing. Jaejoong slowly make his way to her and she notice him. "What? You got something to say?"

"Yoona-ah, I think Mr Lee is right. Yes we can predict what will happen but at least we can prevent it" said Jaejoong.

In the meantime, you had reach to the hostel but you saw something you did not expect to see. Jaejoong and Yoona. Together. You can see the way Jaejoong look at Yoona and that makes you jealous and hurt. You tried to call him again.

"Hello..Oh ___-ah" he answer.

"I'm here now. Where are you?" You asked.

"Oh..I aa...We got practice in sudden so I'll be running late a bit. So..What to do??I'm sorry" he lied.

"Oh..It's okay then" you said and hung up looking at the two of them.

Hyun Joong whose manage to catch up watch what happens. Aa when you turn your back, you saw him look at you with his pity face. Quickly you walked away from him before he could comments.

"Hand phone.." he said.

You turn your back to him. "Oh..Sorry I've forgot about your phone" you said and gave his phone back.

"No. Not this one. I'll buy you your hand phone"

"No..It's okay. I'm planning to get back home" you said.

He ignored it and pushed you again into his car but before that he dialed Jaejoong number from again. "It's me Hyun Joong. I'll bring ___ to the store. Buying her a new phone. So don't wait up for her and you can go back" he said and hang up. "What are you doing?" you said.

He stopped in front of a huge mega mall and led you to one of the hand phone store.

The sales girls in the store notice him once you and him stepped in. "Aigo...Thats Kim Hyun Joong"

"Yeah..That's him"

"What is he doing here?"

"Whose that girl with him?"

"Excuse me..Show me the latest model please" ask Hyun Joong from one of the sales girls.

"I told you it's okay. I don't need one"

"How about this one. This is the latest model" said the sales girl.

"This is the new model? Okay then I'll take this one" he said without depth think.

Back in his car he save his number on the first number of speed dialed. "Here take this. Number one on the speed dialed is my number" he said. You ignored him.

"Oh..Don't think that I buy you hand phone that I have feeling for you. Remember you still owe me" he added.

"But..."

"It's Kim Jaejoong right. The one you love" he said.

"I don't think I have to answer this question right" you said.

"No..You don't need too. Looking at your gloomy face I knew already the answer"

"But this is funny. You and Jaejoong are both looking at the shadow. I mean, I know he is Yoona ex. She told me before. And it's obvious that he still got feeling for Yoona. How long you are gonna keep going like this? If you felt it's hard the why don't just ended here" he said.

You smirked and answer him back "You never really in love with someone before right? Because of that you said thing like this. Love is eternal but it can be cruel. First time I saw someone like you when it comes to love" You said.

"Ajushi..Stop in front will you" you said to the driver. "Anyway thanks for driving me home"

"Here take this"

"No..thanks But I don't need this"

"Just take it"

"No"

Both of you passed the hand phone beg back to each other. Once the car stop, quickly you jumped out not taking the beg with you.

"Hey.." he shouted at you. You turn your face and quickly he throw the hand phone beg at you.

"Just take it. Good night" he said and closed the door. The car drove away soon after that.

"Aish..What I'm gonna do about this" you said and walked back home.

=============

Guys..another chap..
comments please...