Great news

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
SM Ent meeting room…

“You’re guys doing great. In short period of time you guys manage to capture fans heart. This has attract AVEX Entertainment in Japan. Therefore, by early 2005, you guys will fly to Japan. Prepared for your debut in Japan” said Lee Soo Man, president of SM Ent.

“Whoa!!That’s great. I mean were grateful that we manage to get their attention” said Yuhno on behalf of s.

“Good. Now after going there, all activities in Japan will put on hold, you’re probably will put on hold” said Mr Lee.

"oH..Then how long we would be in Japan then?" asked Yoochun.

"Depends. Depends on the progress and the market itself. As you know, Japan industries, they have a lot of talented artist and bands, it may took one years, two years. We also don't know. But it also will depends on your hard work" he explain.

"Any more question?" he asked before ending the meeting. Everyone keep silence, nothing they wanted to asked more. "If that so, no one asking another more question, then you guys can proceed to your activities. If anything wanted to ask more, you can ask your managers or approach me personally" he said and ended the meeting.

_____________________

"____-ah, oppa have a great news to tell. What time you finish your job today? Or we can have lunch together?" said Yoochun when he call your earlier.

"Oppa..calm down. It guess it must be a good news though..I'll can drop by on lunch" you chuckled.

"Great. Then we met on lunch. Better coming or I won't care bout you anymore" he threatened. "Oppa..Araso..I'll come to your office this noon okay" you promised and ended the phone call.

"Whose calling? Jaejoong?" Hyun Joong asked soon as you ended calling.

"Nope..Yoochun oppa. Oh..I cannot accompanied you this afternoon for lunch. I've promised Yoochun oppa meeting him this afternoon and having lunch with him" you said.

"By which means that you're going there right?"

"Yup. Do you have problems with that?"

"Nope, but remember lunch hour is only one hour. Be back on time or..you know what waiting for you" he said.

So, that noon you're headed to SM Ent building with a curios, deep curiosity on the good news Yoochun wanted to tell you.

"_____-ah, over here!!" you heard some one calling your name. You turn around and you saw there's four charming, not to mention good looking guys, waving their hands and welcoming you with a warm and gentle hugs and smiles.

"Ommo..Junsu-ah I can't breath" you said when Junsu hugs you so tight.

"Ommo..I'm sorry I'm just so happy" he giggled.

"What's the great news?"

"Erm..Why don't we go to grab lunch before we told you the news" said Changmin. "I'm hungry" he added.

You laugh, as always he always felt hungry. Lucky that he had high metabolism, therefore he didn't easily getting fat from his eating habits. You guys left to the company cafeteria to have lunch. Since the guys became so famous, you cannot have lunch outside because it would create chaos among their fans.

"Oppa..." you pulled Yoochun to your side. Making him walking along with you. "Where is Jae? I didn't seem to find him anywhere?".

"Oh..I don't know. Probably he's having lunch with Yoona. Who knows. He keep things to himself since you're gone and his father dead"

You look disappointed. You thought that you would see him but indeed he's probably with Yoona. Yoochun silently send message to Jaejoong, informing him that you're having lunch with them.

In the cafeteria, they told you that next year, they are going to Japan, preparing to make their debut there under AVEX Ent. You felt happy for them even when they told you that they would be there for a long time. Changmin is the only one whose half happy and half sad about it. Happy because they can widen their music abroad, sad because he had to left Yoona for a period of time he, himself didn't know how long.

Soon after finish lunch, Jaejoong appeared. "Sorry I'm late. I was sleeping in our dorm when I got the message" he explain.

"It's okay. You just missed the lunch" said Changmin.

"Ah..Guys..Let's have some fresh air" said Yoochun, signal the others to left you alone with Jaejoong. They understand the signals and left the two of you alone.

"Hey..It's been a while" he said.

"Yeah..It's been a while" you said.

Silent filled the atmosphere. "Jae..I heard the news. Congrats.." you said.

"Thanks. I heard Yoona told me that she met you and Hyun Joong watch movie together" he said.

"Oh..Jae..how's things with you and Yoona?"

"Erm.."

"Really?"

"Well, it's not that were good everyday. Sometimes like other couples too, we have our arguments and disagreements.It's happen"

"Oh.."

"How's you and..."

Trutt..Trutt..Your phone rangs before Jaejoong could finish his word. "Anneyeo.."

"Yah!!Lunch hours almost finish. Where are you? Still there?" it was Hyun Joong.

"Yeah..Still here" you said. "Hyun Joong?" saked Jaejoong.

"Nope.." you said answering Jaejoong.

"Are you with Jaejoong now?" asked Hyun Joong on the line.

"Nope..I'll be back now.."

"Good, see you in the office" he said and ended the call.

"Jaae..I think I need to go now. It's really good to see you again. Good luck with Japan activities soon" you said and once again leaving him behind.

Jaejoong just stay where he is, watching you making your move. "If you turn your head on three count, I'll stop you from going if don't I just have to let you go" he murmured, counting on three waiting for you to turn your head and look at him. But instead you didn't.