What is this feeling inside me??

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
"What!!!____ had resign?" shout Changmin didn't believe on what he heard from Heebon. She was preparing them for their next activities. They felt weird cause usually it was your job.

"Yeah, and don't scream I'm not deaf" she said. "Yesterday was her last day? You guys didn't know? I thought you guys are close" she added.

Yoochun from the other side just giving Jaejoong a death glares. He knew that this must be because of Jaejoong. Jaejoong felt surprised too listening to the news but he just pretend continuing his dances moves.

"She went to worked with Hyun Joong, becomes his personal assistant or something if I'm not mistaken" she said.

"You can check her seat at my office if you guys didn't believe me"

"Maybe that's a good decision after all. Why stay here if what she get is just pain and no hope" Yoochun blurted. He make his way to the exit, trying to find _____ but something he didn't believe happen. Jaejoong cut his way off running to the exit.

_____________________

Jaejoong P.O.V

I almost can believe my ears when Heebon-sshi told us that ____ has quit her job. She look normal last night. No sign of she's quiting her job.

"This can't happen. I cannot lost her. I cannot let her quit. Not if she is working with that jerk Hyun Joong"

I run to the stations hoping that I can get taxi easily. Lucky that I did. In few minutes I'm at her place now. When I get down from the taxi I saw her just making her way out.

"Why are you not telling me this? Why so sudden? I didn't even prepared for this?" I said. I don't know why, deep inside my heart I felt betrayed by her, I felt pain because she didn't tell me her decision.

"You should know why I am doing this" she said coldly. Hearing her tone talking with me like that even made me felt more pain.

"Don't go and work with Hyun Joong. Stay in the company, close with me"

"Nope. Stop doing this. Don't make yourself look funny. You really don't know why am I doing this?" she asked.

I can't answer her, I just look into her eyes. "Please don't misunderstood me, I'm not blaming you now. Plus I didn't care if you're back together with Yoona". I knew that this must have something to do with me being together with Yoona.

"I know that you love Yoona and as long as you're happy then I am happy too. But for now, please let me find my happiness. It's hurt me enough seeing you with her" she start to cry. Deep in me, I really wanted to hold her close, wiped those tears away, but my body, my reactions become numbs. I can't even answer her back.

"Therefore, I won't see you again anymore. You live your life and I live mine. This is the end for us" she said.
*No..Why this is more painful than Yoona leave me?* I scream inside my head.

Soon after, someone horning us, when I look back it was Hyun Joong. Seeing her make her way to Hyun Joong car already tear my heart into pieces. I really wanted to stop her. This is not friendship feeling this is not. God what is this feeling? Seeing her bring away from me from the same guy who stole my first love is hurt.

One thing I know now, I've lost her. I've lost someone that always have faith in me, supporting me, be with me in any condition I am. I've lost her. Slowly, I fell on my knees, feeling the pain inside. The feeling that is far more different when Yoona left me, different from the feeling being back together with Yoona.

============
updated..so comments please..:D