Audition

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Next morning Jaejoong appeared in your front door early in the morning. You were still sleeping when he knock the doors. Nicole is left for her morning class. She's a student and a part time worker at the same cafe as you did.

When there's no one respond to his knocked, Jaejoong look for spare key in the mailbox. He knows that you placed your spare key there. He opened up the door by himself and enter the house. He went to your room to wake you up.

"Yay..wake up. It's 7.30 a.m now. Get up..Get up.." Jaejoong shaking your quilt hardly, but sadly you didn't give any reactions. Instead, you change your position into one that more comfortable to you.

"Aigoo..Hurry now..wake up" This time he yelled at you in the same time hit your left leg that got injured.

"Aouch...aouch...Yay..It's hurt you know. Can't you see i broke my leg there". You yelled at him and hit his shoulder as a return.

"Good morning sleepy headed. I'm sorry. What happen to your leg? As far as i concern, it's still in a good condition yesterday"

You ignored his question. You were still angry with his intruders to your room, waking you up in the middle of your sweet dreams and not to forget hitting your leg. Instead of paying attention to him, you tried to get up from your bed and wanted to go to the bathroom. But you tripped as soon as you tried to walked. He helped you up and led you to the bathroom.

"Yay..________-ah, i'm sorry okay. I didn't notice your leg just now. What happen?"

"Can you please just get out first. Give me time at least to brush my teeth and wash my face. Will you?!" You said still angry and staring at him.

"Owh..Alright then. I'll wait outside. For my apologize i'll cook for you breakfast. Just don't be mad" he said and shut the door and headed to your kitchen. Jaejoong is good at cooking.

After a while you get out from your room and headed to kitchen. Jaejoong already finish his cooking and waiting for you in the dining table.

"Yay.._______-ah, you haven't told me what happen to your leg?"

"I got into accident yesterday, on my way to the hospital. Is that enough. Now where's my breakfast? I'm hungry and it's smells good." You rubbing your stomach. You are no longer mad at him. You never were especially when it comes to his dishes.

"Here. Careful it's hot. So i guess i cannot drag you along to the audition later on. How about your interview then?"

" I'm not coming either. I need to rest at home at least for 2 weeks before i can remove this plastered from my leg. It is so itchy, and i don't like it either" You said with full mouth. His food is so irresistible.

"______-ah, don't talked with your mouth full. Well i guess i be alone at the end".

"Uhuh..I'm sorry. Blame that so-good-looking-arrogant guy and his car"

He shook his head and laughed hearing you said that. You were rare to praise someone looks and sometimes you could be childish.

" Erm, is he is more good looking than me? You not that type to praise someone look" He smirked at you while asking that question.

" Yay.. don't asked me that" You were blushed. In your heart and mind Jaejoong is not just a good looking guy, but he had other qualities that a guy should had. In short your dream guy. He remind you a lot on your late father when it comes to his concern.

You two eat your breakfast later after finishing up the breakfast he helped you clean up and get ready for the audition.

"I'll better keep going now or else i'll missed the bus. I tell you the result later. Wish me luck" he said.

He was just about to leave when you remember something that you wanted to give him. It was the thing that you made for him last night after you get back home from the hospital.

"Wait up. I have something for you"

You went to your room and few seconds later you get back out.

"Jae, here take this"

You were giving him a broach. You made it special for him design in wings shape. You help him pin it to his left shirt.

"What's this?"

"It's a "him". For you. For your luck today".
*him in Korea is energy*

"Thanks" he smiled and leave.

"I wish you luck Jae. It's your dream and maybe the only way you get her back" You whispered to yourself and watching him make his way to the bus station until he disappeared.

********************************

The audition center

*Jaejoong P.O.V*

It's crowded and a lot of people sign up for the audition. Jaejoong manage to registered his name after half an hour wait in the line.

"Wow..there's a lot of people sign up this time. I don't know if i can make it" I mumble alone. Right then i saw an empty spot where i can relax and catching my breath before my turn.

"Hai..anyone sitting next to you?" I asked to a guy whose his next seat is still empty.

"Nay..no one. You can have a seat" he said politely.

"Thanks"

" I'm Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong. You?"

" Owh, Yuhno, Jung Yuhno. I'm nervous. It's my second trial for audition this year"

" My would be the third one. But i hope i can pass this time. It's important to me dude"

" Well, let us hope that we both can pass the audition. There's a lot of people sign up today. We would be so lucky if we can get through this" He said looking at the crowded contestant whose slowly shown up for the audition.

" Yeah, we'll be so lucky if we get through this".

" Ah..my turn is after this. I'll better get ready. I need to go to the rest room first. Wish me luck Jaejoong-sshi"

" Yeah good luck"

Yuhno went to the restroom and left Jaejoong alone again. Alone make him feel more tense as he look at the other contestant preparing them self.

After waited for an hour or more, finally it's his turn. He look at the charm broach that you gave him earlier and think of Yoona before entering. Just to get his confident back.

*In the audition room*

There is three people waiting in a long table. The judges. One of them is a famous korean star for the moment, Kangta.

"Kim Jaejoong, you may start now" He said and smiled. Try to help Jaejoong to feel relax.

" Just relax and first you may sing after you're ready" said Kangta.

"I'm ready now. I'm gonna start to sing now" Jajejoong said. He start to sing a song from R. Kelly, I Believe I Can Fly. His voice is so beautiful and the judges is mesmerized by his soft husky voice. After the singing he was asked to show some of the moves he had. And once again he managed to mesmerized the judges with his talent.

"Jaejoong-sshi, thank you for your time today. As you know, we'll only pick five among all the contestant. Therefore, the result will be announce later on. We hope that you'll be one of the lucky five. Thank you for your time today" said one of the judges.

Jaejoong left the room and on his way out, he met again with Yuhno. He's still sitting in the same spot where they first met earlier.

" Hey, how's your audition going?"

" They asked me to wait for the result this evening. Yours?"

" Same here. Owh..Meet Changmin-sshi. He's one of the contestant that they asked to wait also. Changmin-sshi this is Jaejoong-sshi" Yuhno introduce them to one another.

" Hey. Changmin"

"Jaejoong"

All the three of them talk about each other life and dreams while waiting for the result. After almost whole day waiting the result finally out. Lucky that all of them being selected into the company. And it's a worth wait for them.

" Yay, we all been selected into the company. Why don't we go out and celebrate?" said Changmin.

"Yay, mister you are still underage. We cannot bring you out and have a toast. But i think it's not a bad idea either" said Yuhno.

In a short time, they manage to get along with each other.

" Nay, i'll pass. I need to get somewhere. I need to go now. I'm sorry". Said Jaejoong.

" It's okay. Then i guess it just me and you then Changmin-sshi" said Yuhno.

The three of them separate into different ways.

" I'm gonna tell Yoona bout this news. She must be happy. At least i think" Murmured Jaejoong to him self.

===============================

kkk_128: here's the update. hope you'll like it. and keep on readding yeah. Ipromise it's gonna be more sad after the entrance into the company and making big name.
^_^