The band name

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
You get back home full with anger. You canceled your job hunt because of that also. " Who the hell he thinks he is? What an attitude he has!!" you yelled. "Thanks for accompanied me for my lunch. You can go now and by the way, about I wanted to increase the debt, I was just joking and make fun of you. Didn't know that you will fall into that this easy" you imitate his word.

" Hey what's wrong with you"

You turn around. It was Jaejoong. You were surprise to see him there. Sitting on the couch. " Gosh!!You almost get me an heart attack..What are you doing here??"

" Were done with the practice today early. Yoochun fell on his and twist his ankle. The debut delayed cause of that. So I come here and I thought wanted to hang with you" He said.

" How is he? Is it bad?" You asked. Worried about Yoochun.

" He's good but need to rest his ankle for the moment. What up with that mimicking just now? Whose pissing you off?"

You walked to the couch and have a seat next to him. Rest you head on top of the couch and sighed before you answer him back.

" A jerk that I met a month ago. I accidentally left a mark on his car and now I have to pay him back" You said.

" Need money??"

" Yeah..But I still can manage it. Don't worry" You smiled at him. You feel a bit ease when he concern about you. " I just need work. Another work. Like I said before doing two job at a time"

" Speaking of that, there's available job at the company. I can help to recommend you for the post"

" Really? Are you serious?? That great. We can work at the same company then" you said loudly, very excited on what he just said.

" Uhuh..as an assistant for the image stylist team. If you agree, then I can talk to them tomorrow"

" Yeah..Of course. I'm just getting sick and tired for failing every interview I went"

" Great..settle then. Now, I'm here because I wanted to visit Yoochun after this, maybe you want to tag along?" he is asking.

" Sure, let's go"

The both of you left your house and went to visit Yoochun at the SM hostel. Yoochun injury cause their debut being delayed. " You know what?" said Jaejoong.

" What??"

" Yesterday we have a lunch with the president of the company to decide the band name"

" And?? What your band called??" You asked.

" At first we got three other name before were deciding to use this name. First is called O Jang Yukbo"

You laugh when you heard that name. " What is that? An five organ? What are you then an pancreas??" You laugh.

" Yay!!don't laugh" he grinned.

" Alright. I'm stopping now Pancreas Jaejoong" you said whenn you notice another passenger on the bus is looking at you. Maybe wondered what is funny till you laugh out loud.

" Then, he the president, came out with other name, it called Jeonseoleul Meokgo Saneun Gorae. Which means a whale that eat legends" you blurted out your laugh again upon hearing it. " The president must be a funny guy who love nature and organ" you giggled. The name was funny.

" I know. Maybe he is, but don't laugh. It's my group name were talking about here" he said.

" Then he came with this name Dong Bang Bul Pae, but when they try to write it in Hanja, the character seems wrong, so we don't use it"

" Hey that name wasn't that bad. It's good compare to the organ and the whale" you said.

" Yeah, I know. But then a friends of him gave another cool names for us and that what were called"

" What is it?"

" Dong Bang Shin Gi, the raising God from the east. How cool is that?" He said anticipated to your answer.

You think about the name for a while and " That' a cool name, I love it. Dong Bang Shin Gi" you said.

Now the two of you stop at the nearest station from the hostel and making your way there. " Me and Changmin also got a new name. I will called as Youngwoong Jaejoong and Changmin as Choikang Changmin."

" What with that Youngwoong Jaejoong? If translated into english it would be Hero Jaejoong and Great Changmin. WHo gave the name?" you look at him.

" Mr President. The other have names too. Yuhno would be U-Know Yuhno, Junsu be Xiah Junsu. Xiah represent Asia and Yoochun as Micky Yoochun" he said.

" Well Yoochun names is cute. Suit him well. Micky Yoochun" You smiled. Now the two of you already inside a big beautiful building. An SM Ent hostel. While waiting for the lift, you encounter with Yoona.

" Yoona" he blurted in slow voice. You look at him and find that he was staring at her. " Still didn't get over it?" You asked. Jealousy start to fill your heart. Making it ache. He didn't answer back. He just stand and change look with Yoona whose at the same time is staring at Jaejoong also. The lift open and you step in. " Are you coming or not?" you asked when he still outside and stare at Yoona.

" Yeah" he step in. You feel jealous but you knew how his feeling toward Yoona so you choose to not comment and stay silence. Finally, the lift reach level 10 of the building.
He push the bell button and few seconds after that Junsu opened up the door.

" Hey looks whose coming. Its______ and Jaejoong hyung" He yelled announce to the rest. Changmin rush to the door. " Hyung, hurry now. I'm hungry. The dishes you made last time was so tasty and I want to have another. None of these guys know how to make dishes like that" He blurted out.

" Yay!!Shim Changmin you are here to visit people or you just wanted to eat" said Junsu backhanded Changmin head. He just pouted after that.

You get inside the house and found the house in messed. " You guys didn't clean up? It's look like a big hurricane happens here" You said. Yuhno was just smiling and shook his head. "_______-ah, you can help oppa clean up if you wanted too" he said giving away his puppy eyes.

" Well, if oppa and Junsu willing to help me up then yes" you smile.

" That Junsu he's already back inside his room playing games online with his twin brother. Don't even waste your time asking for his help. Let oppa help you, and that Changmin kid, better don't. He just make thing worst"

You giggle when he said that but then before you start cleaning you went to see Yoochun. You knock on his door." Oppa, can I come in?" You said from the side of the door.

"_____-ah, come in. I thought it only Jaaejoong hyung. I miss you" He said and give you a hug.

" How's your ankle?" you said and touch his ankle.

" It alright just need more rest"

" Well glad to hear that" You said.

" What wrong? Having a tough day? You can tell oppa" he said and caress you hand.

" Nothing, I'm okay. On the way here we met with Yoona"

" Yoona a.k.a. girl that dumped Jaejoong hyung?"

You were surprised. You thought that they would not know that. " How do you know?"

" Hey, guys gossips too okay" He smile. " What happens? Is that why you're being moody?"

" Nothing happens. I just don't want Jae to be hurt again"

" Don't worry about him. I'm sure he's old enough to know whose love him the most and whose not" He said and winked at you. You blushed.* Oh no!!!Is it obvious that Yoochun oppa realize my feeling*

You clear your throat " I goona go and help Yuhno oppa with cleaning" you said and get out from his room.

You help Yuhno with cleaning while Jaejoong is cooking. Changmin is by his side, waiting patiently for him to done cooking. Junsu stay in his room.

Once you finish cleaning with Yuhno, Jaejoong and the rest is already waiting for you two in the dining tables. Changmin has started to eat his food. You and Jaejoong left after done eating while Changmin stay over night there.
All the way back, you remains silence after the incident meeting with Yoona. You didn't say a word.

" Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I know you mad at me because you think I still have feeling for her. It's not that, it's been a while after last time I met her" He blurted.

" Jae, I not mad. I just don't want you to be hurt again, right now you should focus on your career. It just started"

" I know, I'm sorry"

You watch him make his way back to his home with a guilty feeling for making him sad.

===========
How was it? I know readers anticipated to know
what will happens to your relationships with
Jaejoong and Hyun Joong. It will start on the next chapter.
So be patient to wait okay guys.^^