Another Encounter

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
You were so sad after leaving Jaejoong place. You know that his love is only for Yoona, but you never knew that your feeling for him is so much deeper than you thought yet hurt you the most. Nonetheless, he's only saw you as one of his friends. Nothing more, nothing less. And that what hurts you.

You decided to take a stroll for a while before going back home even with your injured leg. You wouldn't want Nicole sees you in your condition now. She must be so sad. Not to forget, that your eyes totally swollen. Without realizing, you stopped at a park and sitting in a bench.

" I wish i could be a star. I'll shinning only in front of the person i love. Making him feel at ease when looked at me" You said and pointing up to the skies where thousand of stars shinning brightly.

" Pathetic thought" A voice from no where suddenly interject you. You turn around to see whose that person is.

" Well, looks whose here. Clumsy girl" the voice continue tease you.

" What do you want?" You asked monotonous.

" I just passing by when i saw a lame girl by the street, look likes crying to me. Then i remember, the girl who get hit by my car, so i just followed her. Even when she make mark on my car" he smirked at you. Teasing you by reminding you about the accident.

" Yay..Kim Hyun Joong-sshi..i don't need your concern. And if you are here only to tease me like that you better go. I don't have mood to arguing with you. Plus were not even know each other. Don't act like you care for me" You yelled at him.

" Hey..I was just joking okay. Don't be so sensitives. What are you gonna cry now?" He said when he look at your eyes which start to teary again. " Gosh..I just said it was a pathetic thought and you strike nonstop".

" Yet you don't have the right to say that. What are you? You not even considering others feelings. What's with all guys whose only know how to break girls heart and not knowing how they feels.You..." You cannot continue your words and you fell on your knees crying and crying.

Kim Hyun Joong whose in the first place was just trying to make fun of you. He had no idea that you would cry badly. He felt guilty but then he choose to remain silence and just stare at you.Seeing you crying badly, he bend down and pulled you into his arms and comfort you.

* I was just joking. Aish..If i knew i wouldn't make a joke nor stopped just now.*

" Hey..stopped crying. You can be whatever you want. A shinning star, a shooting star..whatever you called it, just stop crying. People would think that I've bullied you"

You break the hug after he said that. " Yay..you are..Don't tell me your not bullying me" you pouted at him, giving him a hard punch on his chest.

"Aouch..i guess you are back to your normal self. Here, I actually wanted to return this to you. You dropped it in my car the other day" He said and giving you a broach. It is the same with broach that you gave to Jaejoong.

" Thanks. Wait...How do you know that i live nearby" You asked. You seem to be in your normal mood now. Lucky that you have someone to talk with. Someone whose doesn't have any idea about your feeling. Sometimes it's good to talk with strangers.

" I went back to the hospitals the other day but you left already. So i asked from the hospital your address. They don't want to give me your address at first, but i told you that you are my runaway maid whose stole my thing, so they give me your address" He smirked after finishing his words. Acting like he's smart by getting your address with his cunning way.

" You what?!! Since when that I am your maid and stole things from you?!!" You get up from you seat and glare at him.

" Well...." he stutter.

" You know what, for a seconds i thought that you were a nice guy, then in seconds after that you were nothing but a total jerk that thought nothing except for himself"

" You said that i'm pathetic earlier, well at least that's the real me. Not like you..Two faces jerk" You said and walked away from him.

" Yay..What did you said? I'm a jerk..Two faces jerk..Yay..come back here..I'm not done yet..Yay!!!" He keep on shouting and yelling at you, but you didn't care. You just walked without even turning back.

______________________

You slam your door after reaching home. You were still angry at Kim Hyun Joong. " _______-ah, what's wrong?" asked Nicole.

"Jerk...What a jerk..Gosh.." you sighed. Try to calm down. " You wouldn't believe if i told you this" you said.

" What? What make you feel so angry now?"

" Remember, guy whose run into me the other day and made me like this.."

" Yeah. So?" asked Nicole inpatient.

" I met him again just now and just pissed me off. How could he tell the hospitals that i'm his maid and a theft"

Nicole laughed after listening to that. " What? I'm sorry , but why would he said something like that?"

" To get the address duh..Stop laughing. You starting to get my nerves just as him now" You glare at Nicole. Giving her look that you really mean what you said.

" Yay _______-ah, it's just that i can't hold myself from laughing. I mean you were mad because of that strangers called you a maid and a theft. It's just so not you." Nicole said. She stop laughing already.

" No..It's not that. Just forget about it. I wanted to get inside my room and rest. Night." You said and walked to your room.

In your room, You realize something. You were sad earlier, but now you feel so angry after what Kim Hyun Joong said, and for a moment, you forgot about your sad feeling. Lucky for you Nicole didn't notice your swollen eyes.

For that, somehow you feel thankful for your encounter with Hyun Joong.

=============
Gabriella: Thanks. I will keep updating. Got that hwaiting spirit now. hehe..

JS: I will. But for now maybe one chap each day.
It's exam week for me now.I hope next time you will comments.hehe. Thanks. ^_^

kkk_128: Owh..don't feel sad..He will notice your feeling. But not so soon. hehe..Neway..i'm a fan of Super Junior, and SS501 too.hehe..

For silent readers, i hope you guys will comments my fics. It really makes me happy seeing the comments. Thanks..