Is everything back to normal??

Holding Back the Tears~COMPLETED~
Jaejoong P.O.V

The preparation for DBSK going to Japan is almost done. The boys are given 3 days vacation from their management to spend their days with families and friends. The journey will be long and might not able to sees their friends and families in a long periods of times.

Jaejoong taking the days off going on a short holidays with Yoona to Jeju Islands. "Jae..You know, we never have a trip like this before even before were apart" said Yoona, feeling the breeze of the Jeju Beach.

"Yeah, when think about it, I was not in a condition like I am now. It was hard back then" I said. At least now this is the only thing I can do for her. I felt guilty for her thinking of other person even when I was with her. Forcing myself to smile at her.

__________________________

Back at Seoul, Mnet Countdown studio...

"Today will be the best chance to boost up the group popularity again. So do it seriously" said Mr Park, SS501 managers to the boys.

You were there too. Helping them on their outfit. "When did you ever saw us giving a bad performance toward the audience?" said Hyun Joong back, smirking at his manager. Assuring him that they are totally giving their best performance that night.

His manager smiled, "If this performance success, then they would be no problems on this coming albums of you guys" he said, tapping Hyun Joong shoulder, and then walked out of the room. The rest of s are nervous. This is their first performance after a while.

"The feeling of success is a good feeling? Don't you think?" said Hyun Joong to you. He smile and look at your serious face fixing his outfits. But you're not giving him an attention or answer like before. Slowly his smile fade away.

"You look so serious today?" he said.

"Please..I'm asking you a favor. I'm your stylist and assistant, not your maid or slave. I'm just going to have lunch with the boys, and you already pissed off. There might be a chance that I might met some else there too even Jae cause I'm having lunch with the boys. Therefore, don't asking or ordering me to meet you as your pleased" you said to him.

"I really don't think that you would mad like this. Actually I've met Jaejoong after you leave" he said.

You paused a while your job. "You ask him out?"

"Oh.."

"What did you talk about?"

"He asked me to take a good care of you, therefore I will be more considerate with you now. Besides, I've decide to take a good care of you".

"I'm a quite good isn't I?" he smile. Somehow, you felt bad and not happy with what he said to you. You, accidentally pinned up his shirt that time, didn't notice that you have pinned it along with little of his skins. He felt the pain but he didn't tell you.

"Guys..It's your turn now" announce their manager. They gather in a round and wish themselves good luck. They left for their turn to perform while you didn't have the feeling to watch them as usual. You decide to wait in their dressing room. As they left, you think about what Hyun Joong said to you about his conversation with Jaejoong. Your tears start to stream down again.

Few minutes later, they back on their dressing room after finishing their performance. "Good job guys. You guys must be tired" said their manager. "This is the last schedule for today, so you guys can go home now and take a good rest. We have another more tomorrow" he added.

Quickly you helping him to change his performing outfit. Taking off his jackets. By then you only notice the clothes pins that you pins on him pins along his skins. His back abdomen is bleeding a little.

"Ommo...What is this.." you take a smell on it. "Ommo..It's blood!!!" you are now nervous.

"I almost dead because of this..Argh!!Argh!!" he scream a little.

"Ommo!!Hyung. That is what you get for always bullying ____" tease Jung Min. He didn't felt sorry for Hyun Joong.

"Yah!!Jung Min-ah, wait till you experience this yourself" Hyun Joong said.

The others just smile seeing your nervousness and Hyun Joong in pain. "There is no person will do things like this to others when they are pissed off. And now you asking what to do?" said Hyun Joong. His other member, tapping his shoulder, asking him to bear the pain and walked out the room leaving for home first.

"Here, put this on it. It will stop the bleed" he said, giving you a cream for you to put on the bleeding part.

"Hurry, I'm almost dead here" he order again.

Quickly you put the cream on his bleeding part. He scream once you touch his back abdomen. "What!!Can you not scream. It's not that big injury though" you said. You kinda annoying with his actions.

"Do it slow. That...That.." he stuttered.

"That what?!"

"That is my sensitive part" he said. You laugh upon hearing that.

"Be gentle" he scream. "Aish!!Arasso..Arasso".

The more you put the cream on the more he scream. Actually he is taking his good times for making fun of you. He love to see you became clumsy and nervous every time you heard him scream.

============================

~ZeRo~: Hehe..you felt sad don't you. I've updated..
Jaejoong261: Then I'm your unnie..^^ I'm from Malaysia. You?
Neway I've updated.
HaNaKo: If I told you, you ended up with whom, then they would be no thrill for you to read this. ^^
It's not too late for knowing him. He's always adorable. Neway I've updated.
assddddsda: Haha..you really love Hyun Joong ar.. which would you prefer..Jae or Hyun Joong?
BellaCullen: I've updated..^^
EunHae: hehe..Thanks..I've updated...